PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a male dom for rp

Masters_Little_Pet
05-17-2012, 04:52 PM
I am walking down a deserted dirt road in nothing but shorts and a tanktop I have small tits and a round ass and I have no shoes on. I stop feeling that someones following me and i hear footsteps behind me and I start running which is hard in bare feet because there are rocks. I sart to turn the corner when i sprain my ankle the footsteps are really close I get up and try to run but I keep falling down. The last time I fall the footsteps stop and I try to crawl away but a hand grabs my hair pulling it hard making me cry out loud. Th other hand thats not grabbing my hair stffs a gag in my mouth and tapes it closed. Then a rag is pressed over my nose and I am forced to try to breathe through my nose until I pass out. When I wake up I am naked my arms are tied tightly together ankles chained to a spreader bar my sprained ankle throbbing in pain my neck chained to the ground my head forced up. I start screaming loudly then I hear a door open and someone walk and...

awriter
05-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Standing over the naked bitch I gently nudge her under the ribs with one boot, she shifts and sobs lightly, hyperventilating in her terror. I kick her sharply and her eyes fill with tears, almost immediately a bruise begins to form there.
“You are going to be a good little bitch, or you will suffer horribly, understand girl?” I demand.
The girl looks up at me, fear in her eyes.
I loosen my pants, pulling out Rodrick, my nine and a half inch member... “Show me you can be good.”
Kneeling, I stroke myself as I grip her chin firmly with my other hand, the rough gloves creasing her delicate skin, then I maneuver the throbbing purple head towards her.