PDA

View Full Version : Fat & Kinky In Seattle

KinkyLittleFatGirl
05-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Been reading in the library for quite some time but I finally got up the guts to submit a story I've been working on and thought I might as well go all the way and jump in the forum as well.

I am a big girl who doesn't mind saying that I am fat and sexy and that the two are not mutually exclusive concepts. A brat to the core, I rarely take instruction. I am also a very dirty girl and up for nearly anything where I don't take a dominant role. Hard limits are scat and permanent damage.

Turned off by submissiveness in men (this is not to say I hate sub guys, just that it is something which doesn't work for me sexually) and txtspeak or other abuses of the English language.

Domin8or
05-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Greetings and welcome

denuseri
05-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Welcome to our kinky little corner of the internet!

chipmunk_
05-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi, KinkyLittleFatGirl

Welcome to the Library! I'm so glad that the stories bring so many new members to the site. You'll find that the forums are great, the chat room is active, and the members are friendly. I hope you enjoy your time here.

rosebud
05-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
Enjoy!

xx rosie

P3t3Bdsm
02-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Still looking for something a bit out of the usual? Maybe a cup of coffee would be a good first step. Eastside spots would work