PDA

View Full Version : Play party

Nightscript
05-21-2012, 02:00 PM
This is my first Rp scene so sorry if there are mistakes.

Scene: A play party. Exclusive. Invitation cost is 100 thousand Dollars. Pleassure girls/guys provided by the club. Guest is given freedom to use the entertainment provided to their hearts content.

For anyone who wants to participate. Just be sure to specify if you are the guest or the entertainment in your post. Have fun.

I couldn't believe I was about to do this but I had no other choice. I needed the money to pay for my education or not they would be kicking me out of the university soon. After all for a weekend of being the entertainment they were going to pay me 20 thousand dollars. Just enough for a few semesters. I just hope I made the right choice. I have no idea what entertainment I would be providing. My guess was that I was to be a stripper. Must be why they made me sign the privacy contract just now. Arriving in the club I was given nothing but a bikini 2 sizes to small but the owner told not to worry about it since it wont make a difference the minute the party starts. This tells me I was right about being a stripper. I just hope I don't get to shy out there since I never stripped before. Putting on the two piece I made my way towards the stage.

Just as I enter the anonuncer says "Ladies and gentlemen, first up we have Nightchild here to be used as you like."
My mind was blank in shock of what he just said. Used?? But I thought I only had to strip? Before I could say anything the bikini was torn off, my mouth was fitted with a gag and my hands were tied to the beam above me.

What have I gotten myself into?