PDA

View Full Version : Seeing my wife raped

catonine
03-03-2003, 09:16 AM
I have a fantasy of seeing my bitch of a wife violently raped. She is cold and refuses sex anymore causing me to seek it elsewhere. Anyone interested?

redEva
03-03-2003, 01:12 PM
Well, you would not be first or last that fantasize about that, however, how would your wife feel about it? Last I checked rape was not quite lawful, so unless she would be willing participant – all parties involved could get into a lot of trouble. You say in your profile that you are male dominant who enjoys the lifestyle, do you mind if I ask is your wife aware of that? And if she is not – what kind of lifestyle are you referring to?

Respectfully
red

Kallie Thomas
03-03-2003, 11:27 PM
While I can understand, and even appreciate, your feelings of frustration and desire to punish your wife by having her bludgeoned by the very thing she withholds, I have to say that the fun of fantasy violence and violation stops where the real blood begins spilling. If your wife won't put out, if the word "bitch" is what comes to mind when you think of her, divorce is a much better solution. When weighed against each other, alimony kicks ass over 5-15 years in prison for conspiracy to commit aggravated rape.

Kallie

BDSM_Tourguide
03-04-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Kallie Thomas
While I can understand, and even appreciate, your feelings of frustration and desire to punish your wife by having her bludgeoned by the very thing she withholds, I have to say that the fun of fantasy violence and violation stops where the real blood begins spilling. If your wife won't put out, if the word "bitch" is what comes to mind when you think of her, divorce is a much better solution. When weighed against each other, alimony kicks ass over 5-15 years in prison for conspiracy to commit aggravated rape.

Kallie

Yes and if something did happen to your wife now, even by coincidence, there appear to be 30-something witnesses to you saying you would like to see her raped and harm to come to her. Doesn't make for a strong defense in court.

drake7
04-05-2003, 06:55 AM
Maybe I am wrong but I think the name of this forum is "Sexual Fantasy"?

catonines' post said, for those who didn't bother to read it;

"I have a fantasy of seeing my bitch of a wife violently raped. She is cold and refuses sex anymore causing me to seek it elsewhere. Anyone interested?"

Now where I come from "fantasy" is like, sort of, well it means like: "fantasy" as in "not real" as in "imaginary."

Maybe I am wrong and this fellow wants someone to rape his wife, more than likely though the "invitation" he has extended is for someone to indulge his fantasy via writing a story along those lines. Of course a third interpretation of his statement could be that he is looking for someone who is interested in an extra-marital trist. In any regards, I think either of the two latter ideas more likely that the first.

-Drake.

redEva
04-05-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by drake7
...catonines' post said, for those who didn't bother to read it;

"I have a fantasy of seeing my bitch of a wife violently raped. She is cold and refuses sex anymore causing me to seek it elsewhere. Anyone interested?" ...

-Drake.
Now Drake,

no offence but we all read it as it says: …of seeing my bitch of a wife violently raped….Anyone interested? …

That sure sounds like invite to live out the fantasy, and if we all were so of the topic, I wonder why the author of original post did not try to clarify?

Tiger
04-05-2003, 04:45 PM
Just wondering where is catonine now? Are you reading this thread? Come and join us. Tell us more about your fantasy.

calla
07-11-2003, 07:22 AM
It appears his last thought was "seeking it elsewhere" prior to asking "anyone interested"...
Just a belated observation.

Curtis
07-11-2003, 10:03 AM
Hee, hee!

Kostly
07-16-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by drake7
[B]Maybe I am wrong but I think the name of this forum is "Sexual Fantasy"?

Thank you for restating that this is a fantisy and not a threat.

pop_54
08-17-2003, 04:56 PM
Fantasy it may well be, nice bit of cock tugging thinking and visualising, but have you ever considered finding out why your wife has gone cold on you cat, if you bother to re-visit your thread that is.

I know we all like to fantasise, and some of us actually do some pretty damn perverse things, but punishing her for what maybe your fault sounds a bit extreme to me.

pops............:(

saucey
09-03-2003, 03:52 AM
Catonine,

I loved your post. It turned me on. I am a submissive yet accomplished and well-eduated, beautiful woman that needs a guy like you. I like your hardcore character. Write me, take out your frustrations and pour out your fantasies to me, relieve your anger on me ... write me if you wish and get out that agrerssion, empty your balls, make me your victim. You need release and it's in a man's nature. I understand. My own boyfriehd tells me I'm too much a lady to even ROLE play, let alone unload on me like I can tel you need. I need to be treated like a whore and your turj me on. Yeah, I'm interested ... in letting you cyber rape me and beat me to get it out of your system. I be your have fantasies that rival mine. Write me at swiffer7@aol.com. Anything goes! There's nothing better in th world than giving a man pleaure. .

MrJerseyGuy
09-03-2003, 04:24 AM
Hope I don't get introuble for plugging my work here...but anyone with a "rape fantasy" should read Part 3 of Training Laurie. I just submitted it yesterday so I'm sure it will post within the next week or so..

pop_54
09-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by MrJerseyGuy
Hope I don't get introuble for plugging my work here...but anyone with a "rape fantasy" should read Part 3 of Training Laurie. I just submitted it yesterday so I'm sure it will post within the next week or so..

I'll have a read of that then mate, never be affraid to advertise your stories here, that's what the site's all about surely, post a story and get folks to read it.:D

I'm part way through a punishment rape and torture thing myself, fantasy of course, all fiction, I never did it honest your honour;)

pops..........:cool:

saucey
09-03-2003, 10:11 PM
:) Jersey, I know you had the webmaster email me with a response to your dilemma and my post, but I was unable to open it and read it. Just email me this time o.k. In the meantime, I need to get a more discreet and interesting name to post, as you all are so creative. I'm sorry I cannot respond, but obviously, until I've read what you have to say, I can't! I look forward to you emailing me again ... on any subject and I WILL read your story! Thanks for the tip.

Monique

Rgistered name is an alias, someone I once knew who was as submissive as I am and we use to talk about our men and exchange interesting stories. She's on the site, too and this alerts her to my posts. It's a game we play!! I truly sympathize with you. No matter what kind of flack you're taking for merely fantasizing. Geez, when did THAT become a crime as well, especially on a site like this? This isn't the RNC ... or is it?

saucey
09-03-2003, 10:15 PM
Pop 54, I also got a response from you and from another gentleman on "frolicking at the forum" on the issue of "raping my wife" and I couldn't open the file attachment. I've been having trouble with that and getting tons of email to what I considered a pretty simple response. Wow. Anyway, I'd be interested to know what you had to say if you'd like to email me again at swiffer7@aol.com in text format without using attachments or zips until I can figure out what's wrong with my mail controls.

Monique

MrStefens
09-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Michelle Cahn
Pop 54, I also got a response from you and from another gentleman on "frolicking at the forum" on the issue of "raping my wife" and I couldn't open the file attachment. I've been having trouble with that and getting tons of email to what I considered a pretty simple response. Wow. Anyway, I'd be interested to know what you had to say if you'd like to email me again at swiffer7@aol.com in text format without using attachments or zips until I can figure out what's wrong with my mail controls.

Monique
Monique,
There is a site that may interest you that includes a section for men and women who enjoy rape themes. On the site women send in a description of themselves and why they should be subjected to rape and other forms of abuse by a man or men and men read the description and write back what it is they would do. There are actually different rooms in the cyber dungeon in order to be specific as to what should be done with you. Some include toys, some multiple men, some bondage, some humiliation, in addition to the nc sex. The link is below should you have an interest.
Sometimes it loads slow, and occassionally it redirects you to a warning page, but after you get to the main page click on the dungeon button option and that's where the rape rooms are located.
http://www.rapedungeon.com/mainframe.htm

saucey
09-04-2003, 06:07 PM
MrStefens,

Thanks for the website tip!! I'm sure I and they will both love it. Any suggestions on authors at this site. I find it hard to find hardcore fantasy with the code system they use. A lot of it turns out to be less than strong and intense and doesn't, to me, seem to meet the criteria of BDSM or other labels. I'll give you a hint as to what I like best. He doesn't write anymore, but I've read everything he's ever written ... the Marquis! I like Woodburn at asstr.org too. I'm finding this site hard to traverse

Monique

MrStefens
09-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Michelle Cahn
MrStefens,

Thanks for the website tip!! I'm sure I and they will both love it. Any suggestions on authors at this site. I find it hard to find hardcore fantasy with the code system they use. A lot of it turns out to be less than strong and intense and doesn't, to me, seem to meet the criteria of BDSM or other labels. I'll give you a hint as to what I like best. He doesn't write anymore, but I've read everything he's ever written ... the Marquis! I like Woodburn at asstr.org too. I'm finding this site hard to traverse

Monique

Monique,
I'm pretty new here and haven't made my way through many of the story offerings yet. I think the codes are somewhat elastic as the author's code their own stories and with the volume of stories sent here the moderator can't possibly read them all and recode them if they are coded wrong. I will say I have read some good stuff, but I haven't come across something like Woodburn would have written.
I am probably not telling anything you don't already know, but Woodburn and a few other authors that wrote very strong SM themed stories use to post on the alt.sadistic newsgroup. I don't know if that newgroup is still as active as it once was but perhaps that is one area to find those sick filthy perverted SM stories you crave...(lol...smiling and licking my lips lewdly). I will keep my eye out and if I find something I think may fall within you interest area I will let you know.

tommcam
08-18-2016, 10:24 PM
I have a fantasy of seeing my bitch of a wife violently raped. She is cold and refuses sex anymore causing me to seek it elsewhere. Anyone interested?

Contact me at tommcam@gmail.com and I will help you make it come true.

slaveboy 6
08-30-2016, 02:05 PM
While I have witnessed a rape at a bdsm party, the submissive female knew it was coming and even invited people to watch. Damn right it was erotic to witness. But what catonine is proposing is a crime. What has been suggested here, divorce, is clearly the better option. If the wife won't put out, it is time to put her out!

subserviant
11-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Perhaps I could help by holding her down ,or pulling legs back so knees are beside hers ears