PDA

View Full Version : Anal and the emotional ride

gracieflower
08-25-2013, 11:28 AM
It is no secret to those who know me that i am an anal slut. The place my mind goes when i give that piece of myself has the power to completely take over my emotional well being. I trust my One not to take it for granted, and understand the place it takes me. All of that being said, i wonder if it is common for other subs that when you open yourself in a way that makes you physically and emotionally vulnerable, if the fear and anticipation of these acts ever go away? I like the way i respond, because i know i am pushing my boundaries, for Him and for myself. I don't want to lose that.

Desperado
08-26-2013, 06:50 PM
I cannot speak from the submissive side, but from the dominant perspective, it has been my experience that such activities tend to keep their power and affect on the submissive. Of course everyone is different and nothing is the same for everyone. I can say that the act of taking a slave anally is a very powerful act for me, and has most often lead her to feeling possessed and taken in a way that many other activities just don't quite measure up. I think there is an inherent submissiveness to offering oneself that way, and I know as a dominant, I feel particularly dominant taking a slave that way.

Not really what you asked for, but figured I'd throw my 2 cents in anyway.

D

denuseri
09-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Well from the submissives side...for me nothing makes me feel more vulnerable...especially if I am bound and or blindfolded during it and or in a group setting and being utterly humiliated etc so much the better...not knowing who is fucking me that way just makes it way more intense.