PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations needed

gracieflower
08-25-2013, 11:34 AM
I thrive on tasks, and while i am not looking for one type in particular. I am interested in ideas people have that i may present to my Sir. I have at some point tried most of the tasks that have been posted on the forums, and am seeking something fresh and new. Tasking allows a place where i can focus and remind myself where my intent, my time, and my thoughts can reside on Him and my service to Him that i value so much. Thank Y/you all for any recommendations!

RacerX
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Maybe give us an idea of the area in which you're looking for assignments, and also some of the (better and worse) ones you've had, done. That will allow responders a better idea of what you're looking for...

Rx

Kuve {Sett}
09-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Tasking, like any form of training, has to be adapted to the needs of the student/sub and to the goals desired. The best person to assign them would be your Dom/me, in lieu of that you'd need to say what it is you hope to achieve through the tasking in order to allow any suggestions to be designed to assist you towards that end.

sirropes
08-28-2014, 03:37 AM
Just an idea, that I have used earlier.

Use a stick, a pen or another round cylinder object that you can hold in your cunt for a certain amount of time. the more smooth and thinner the object is, the more difficult it will be to keep it up. At the same time this will train your muscles in the cunt and make you even more tight for him.

Again this can be made more difficult by spreading the legs more. 1½ feet is a good starting point. Adding weight will enhance the task even further.

Best of luck

SirRopes