PDA

View Full Version : Master seeking his slave

thegm26
08-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Greetings,

I am theGM26, a 26 year old Master from the East Coast of the US.

I require a female slave willing to devote themselves to me. I am frequently asked how much control will I be taking from my slave. The answer to that question is how much are they willing to give me.

In my three years as a Master, I have generated some distinct likes and limits. I, however, have learned that it is best to adapt to what the slave needs. With that said, I am open to trying new things.

Unseen Public (Public Bathroom type things)
Orgasm Denial/Chastity
Orgasm Control (obviously)
Wardrobe Control
Medium Pain (Mostly used for discipline and wont draw any blood)

Limits:
Blood (makes me sick)
Scat (see above)
Illegal
Family/Friends

A simple set of rules will be given. Theses rules will be followed; punishments will be swift and fair upon breaking said rules.

My goal is create a long and stable relationship. One night online stands have plagued my three years. I demand and expect commitment.

I understand that there might be other things in your life and I will make sure that our relationship does not interfere with your job/school/family. My life is just as challenging, so I won't be able to be online all times of the day. The expectation will for you to be online at the time we agreed upon. I expect honesty, reliability, and above all loyalty.

Besides playing with you, I want to be able to talk about general topics and get to know you better. I believe that this allows us to make this relationship even more interesting. My goal is to find someone willing to evolve their life around me. Got work when I am free? See if you can take another shift, so we can be free together.

As your Master, I will continuously challenge and help you grow.

My requirements:
* You must be female
* You must be able to prove you're female (eventually)
* Interested in a long-term relationship
* We will communicate using Yahoo or Google Chat
* You must be able to be online once a day

If you are interested, PM me! Tell me a little bit about yourself, about your limits and send me your messenger ID.

thegm26
10-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Bumping er up to the top.

cookiecat
11-03-2013, 10:30 AM
This is a lovely, well-written request. Hope you find who you seek.

thegm26
11-06-2013, 08:10 AM
This is a lovely, well-written request. Hope you find who you seek.

Sadly I've had very few applicants of late. I still have some hope though; November has always been a good month for me sub wise.

cookiecat
11-09-2013, 09:27 AM
LOL. well, something to be thankful for.

the library just doesn't seem to get as much traffic as it has in the past - that could be a reason.

thegm26
11-09-2013, 06:34 PM
I am certainly happy its back though. :)

thegm26
11-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Going up...

CathySt11
02-08-2014, 08:25 PM
if you are interested, i am looking for a master that will want to engage in seriously twisted and inapporpriate wardrobe control...like to my office or even at home while cooking and cleaning in front of daughter while hubby is traveling...

etaoin
02-08-2014, 11:45 PM
CathySt11 that sounds exciting...
I would love to know more!