PDA

View Full Version : Demons

Tang
02-03-2005, 07:07 AM
"Ilarya, Syntessa’s mistress, reclined naked on her couch, her smooth scarlet skin, as shiny and as taut as polished rubber, contrasted with the white silk and marble around her. Taller than a human woman, her features were elegant and strong. The smooth lines of her face were like those of a Greek statue and would be beautiful to either sex. Beneath her alien beauty, though, was a powerful sexuality that particularly enjoyed humans as play things. She glanced at the small glass panel in her hands that showed the progress of the one who was becoming her slave. This time the orb that she had sent out into the world of humans had hooked one. Owing to some traits in her personality this one had proven easier to manipulate. It had been fun to toy with her a little but now Ilarya was impatient to have her here serving her sexual needs. All it had needed at the end was a little work to make this human one of the breed of creatures that served demons on this world, tailored to Ilarya’s particular tastes. Once her will was broken the changes would follow immediately. This human would be just perfect and Ilarya knew that moment by moment she was being reeled in and would step from her own world into Ilarya’s as her sexual pet. Ilarya fluttered her wings behind her and shook her tail with impatience and whilst one hand stroked her horns, her other long demon fingers toyed with her clitoris, eager for the arrival of her sex-slave to do it for her."

This is a bit of a spin-off from the discussions about aliens. It was commented that aliens have replaced the demons and devils of previous generations, but I still like demon stories, and example above from my one 'Demon Color' which features a lesbian demon sending out an avatar to enslave a human woman. Demons tap into our excitement in the 'other', and a guilty sense of wickedness. Incubi and Succubi are popular alien characters in many erotic stories. Partly it is because of this wickedness, but also their appearance, usually black or red, shiny, with shapely bodies, their natural forms are the shape and shade of fetish wear. Not only do they have a physical power but also often a mental power. They appear in erotic imagery easily found on the internet ravishing entranced women.

For me two things from the 1980s mark my interest in sexual demons, the video for 'Venus' by Bananarama (1986), showing one a string of sexual images, including one of the singers in red rubber dressed as a demon with a host of naked men squirming at her feet. The other was the Fighting Fantasy series of books in which you turned to a certain page depending on what choices you made in the story. I remember a tingle when reading 'Forest of Doom' (1983) in that series. My character had defeated a demon and decided to put on his crown and sit on his throne. Having selected this option I found the character turning into a demon, whilst that ended that path through the game it triggered off my fantasies. What could be more exciting than being seduced by a demon but to become one yourself, with that power, that appearance?

My demon stories generally revolve around enslaving and transforming humans, increasing their sexuality but binding it to serve their demon owner. I am interested what demon fantasies others have had and whether they have made it into stories.

Ruby
02-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Tang, such an excellent question.

For me, incubus, sucubus, and delicious vampires all come to mind. Of course the vampires play in my stories.

There's something about the power, the taste of immortality, the fear and arousal of the forbidden fruit. Is the girl/boy dinner, a favored pet, a plaything or a potential immortal mate? Yummy, yummy, yummy.

There's also the mind control aspect. Wanting to say no, but wanting to say yes and having the decision taken away by a entity far more powerful, whose desires outrule your own.

Quick example from Blood and Betrayal Series - Michael and Nicole - work in progress. (c) 2005 Spice and Sugar Publications by Ruby Bloodstone

His hands tightened on her shoulders and he kissed her roughly. Instead of pulling away, she pressed herself into him and returned his passion with her own. She could kiss him forever. Slowly, he raised his head and caressed her cheek. "You should be afraid of me."

"Is that what you want?"

There was a moment of silence and she held her breath, waiting. She knew that many vampires fed on fear and enjoyed the taste more than any other emotion.

"No, I don't," he admitted quietly.

A sigh of relief and her blue eyes studied his green ones. He was open, vulnerable, filled with lust, desire and something she couldn't name. Something wild in him called to her. She craved him. It was too much to hope that he felt the same way. When she smiled, it made his body harder. Boldly, she leaned forward to sniff his masculine scent. He tightened the grip on her shoulders. It hurt, but she didn't struggle. Was she to be his prey or not? The decision was his to make. She couldn't escape if she wanted to and she wouldn't call out for help. It was too late for either of them.

"If you don't want me to be afraid of you ..." she paused.

He said nothing, watching her intently.

" ... then ... what do you want?"

"You, little one. I want you. Love me. Live with me. Be my pet."

"Yes, please." The happiness was spilling out of her. "Can you love me, too?"

"How could I not love you?"

A master vampire as a dom - yup, that I find a common fantasy.

Tang
02-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Ruby, yes that is interesting aspect that the vampire, demon, etc. might have a different agenda that might involve sex or but possibly mixed in with other urges, possibly to take the person's blood, soul, etc. They might have to fight the urge to eat the person they are coming to love. That kind of creature is natually a good metaphor for people into BDSM, as to the vanilla community their desires for what they would like to do to those they meet can be perceived as 'evil' and certainly alien.

Master13
02-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Picture this scenario: A sorceress summones a sucubus, and magically binds the demon to her will. She delights in having total control over such a powerful creature. The sorceress makes a point of humiliating her pet demon at every opportunity. Not only does she make the sucubus serve herself sexually, she also rents her out as a whore to anyone who will pay. She forces the sucubus to clean her floors with her long dexterous tongue. Sometimes she even has the demon whipped and tortured for a crowd's amusement. One day the sucubus finds a way to trick her mistresses into releasing her. Now the sucubus is free to take her revenge. . .

Now I want write that out as a full story. But I'm already working on my vampire story. Which I intend to follow with my alien story. I could work on more than one at a time, but that way lies madness, and three incomplete stories.

Ruby
02-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Now I want write that out as a full story. But I'm already working on my vampire story. Which I intend to follow with my alien story. I could work on more than one at a time, but that way lies madness, and three incomplete stories.

You are such a tease, but since I'm waiting for your vampire story I won't push you to start another. I understand the linear progression of writing and how multiple stories can mess with my own mind. I admire Jeangle's ability to write many stories simultaneously posting a chapter at a time.

Tang - very good points. And that writing from the front - very hot.

Random thinking -
Why do people want to go see Dracula movies when they know the story? Perhaps like me, they are secretly hoping he'll take the girl he wants, keep her and live to "bite" another day. Some of the sexiest villians on the silver screen are the vampires.

Who else is sexy? On Charmed (TV Show) the guy who played the source of all evil had my vote every week. When he left the show, it became the bad guy of the week again. I find the demons far more appealing most of the hunks on other shows.

I'm having trouble coming up with "sexy" aliens.
Okay - Stargate SGI, Star Trek, etc, they have their fair share of
hot guys and gals, but in general they are like us. Humanoid.

It was commented that aliens have replaced the demons and devils of previous generations

I'm not so sure I agree with that. Perhaps in horror movies - or should I say "gorror" movies they are truly evil, but their evil comes from a place of non-caring, being the way they are wired. Versus demons who have chosen to be evil. To me, it makes the demons and their ilk, more dangerous to an individual's soul or corrupting their innocence. The Alien just takes their life.

Master13
02-05-2005, 01:41 AM
You are such a tease, but since I'm waiting for your vampire story I won't push you to start another. I understand the linear progression of writing and how multiple stories can mess with my own mind. I admire Jeangle's ability to write many stories simultaneously posting a chapter at a time.
On the bright side, I write faster when I know someone is waiting for me to finish. When I'm just writing for my own enjoyment, I sometimes abandon half finished stories for weeks at a time.

Who else is sexy? On Charmed (TV Show) the guy who played the source of all evil had my vote every week. When he left the show, it became the bad guy of the week again. I find the demons far more appealing most of the hunks on other shows.
I assume you mean Cole, not the originall source with the half burnt face.

I'm having trouble coming up with "sexy" aliens.
Okay - Stargate SGI, Star Trek, etc, they have their fair share of
hot guys and gals, but in general they are like us. Humanoid.

It was commented that aliens have replaced the demons and devils of previous generations

I'm not so sure I agree with that. Perhaps in horror movies - or should I say "gorror" movies they are truly evil, but their evil comes from a place of non-caring, being the way they are wired. Versus demons who have chosen to be evil. To me, it makes the demons and their ilk, more dangerous to an individual's soul or corrupting their innocence. The Alien just takes their life.
Some of the Gua’uld (from Stargate) are pretty hot (or at least their hosts are). They definitly have demon-like qualities. They possess people for one thing. They are pretty much all evil, power hungry, and convinced of their own superiority. They even have a number of superhuman "powers" both in the form of natural abilities, and advanced tech.

Myya
02-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Some of the Gua’uld (from Stargate) are pretty hot (or at least their hosts are). They definitly have demon-like qualities. They possess people for one thing. They are pretty much all evil, power hungry, and convinced of their own superiority. They even have a number of superhuman "powers" both in the form of natural abilities, and advanced tech.

Heh, for some strange reason I always had a thing for the Nocks (sp?) The fairy like people from earlier in the show. While not overtly "sexy" they had a very magical, mysterious quality to them. Innocent to a fault as well, which brings me to my next part :)

In the past couple months I've become very interested in Angels/Demons, but specifically Fallen Angels. Just something about a being so pure and innocent, choosing a path so dark and twisted. Almost all of the stories I've come up recently have featured this.

Ruby
02-05-2005, 02:05 AM
On the bright side, I write faster when I know someone is waiting for me to finish. When I'm just writing for my own enjoyment, I sometimes abandon half finished stories for weeks at a time.

I assume you mean Cole, not the originall source with the half burnt face.

Oh, again with the tease. You have an audience waiting!

Yes, Cole, the man was totally perfect for the role. And look where he is now. Good news for Charmed fans, he will make a guest appearance soon.

I agree, the Gua’uld are very hot. I think of them more like demons than aliens, yet aliens they are. Very good point.

Myya, are you hiding stories somewhere? Please share.

Myya
02-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Myya, are you hiding stories somewhere? Please share.

Only half finished idea's ;)