PDA

View Full Version : RP: need a Male Dom to participate in a losing virginity thread

nastyvirgin
09-22-2013, 11:21 AM
for this role play to work i would need a male dom welling to work with a zero experience still testing the water virgin Sub

The Scene: i just turned 33 and i am still a virgin ( that is the sad truth) i wake up in the morning frustrated as ever as my clitoral stimulation does not satisfy me these days as it used to do in the past ( i still have my hymen so never been penetrated with any thing in my life).. I open my mail to find a weird mail sent to me through a virtual reality site that i surf.. The mail is a posted ad on one of the billboards stating a Dominant man requires a submissive female to entertain him as he just relocated and still no social ties in the new city.. it was in my city.. The weird part is that the mail was sent with a personalized note from the ad owner telling me that he wants me in specific and that if i am in any way as my avatar indicates he promises we will have lots of... I was stunned for a second there but them remembered that my avatar wears a collar as an accessory ( just liked the way it looked)... something took over me and I found my self hitting reply and writing the following:

Dear Sir,

I just got your flattering mail but some how confused... what is a dominant and what does a submissive do exactly?

PS: my avatar is of a chubby curvy girl with a tight jeans and sleeveless top.. care to elaborate on what does that indicate exactly

Regards,
Virgin

nastyvirgin
09-23-2013, 10:26 AM
as i sent the mail i was struck with i have done.. this is not me.. what is wrong with me!.. i got up to dress for work when i hear the ding o a new mail that goes like this:

Dear Virgin,

you ask so many question which can be answered by either really long paragraphs of by simple demonstration.

so to make along conversation short, shall you be interested on my offer your going to exactly as i tell you bellow nothing more and nothing less
you are going to put you camera on make sure your face does not show on it.. strip to you panties.. stand straight with your feet a foot apart ( by that point i found myself somehow standing up doing exactly what i am told with my body literally out of my own control and in the control of a stranger's typed word). now dear lift your right breast with your right hand and with your left hand twist and pull your nipple five times.. now your left breast with your left hand and use your right one to twist and pull.. now with your elbows to your side hold both your nipples with their respective hands.. squeeze hard.. twist.. pull 5 times.. now come closer to the camera so your right breast is in the frame.. squeeze your nipple twist and pull 5 times.. change breast and repeat... now close the camera ans send me that video.. in case you fail to send this video in exactly 20 minutes of this mail there will be punishment and shall you succeed there will be a reward.. in order for you not to feel vulnerable attached is a what i wish would be enough proof to how serious i am.. I open the attached video to find a full length print out of my avatar ( the site makes you scan your own photo to personalize the look and authenticate the figure details) pinned up and the side of man with an impressive shaft masturbating to it.. it was not just the tallest dick i ever saw but the width was scary as he can barely wrap his own fingers around it... in 2 minutes he was shooting his load on the stomach of my avatar and her hair and face... closing up he spreads the cum so it covers more area. like the crazy maniac i am i hit send after attaching my video and set down panting from the hotness of his video and mine...

nastyvirgin
09-23-2013, 10:55 AM
i was so dazed and confused by what just happened that i was looking for any fixed object around my room to grind my sex on for a release.. not finding one i decided to take the jeopardy of leaving my room practically naked to get a chair to use when i heard that damn ding again.. like wind i jumped back to my laptop and checked the new mail...

Dear Virgin,

your mail reached me exactly 1 minute before your dead line.. good girl.. for that you get the reward of going to pee as i know by now you are in dire need to do so ( how the hell does he know that.. it was the truth).. stop reading, go and DO NOT play with yourself.

when i got back i continued reading:

now for your punishment part ( suddenly all the blood left my vessels and big lump magically appeared in my throat.. why!!) as you did not comply with requested material which was instructed to you and you were moaning and groaning on the submitted video you are hereby punished with the following

1- you are not to release yourself till further notice.

2- you are to dress in a pencil skirt that is above your knee and has at least mid thigh opening to the side or from the back and a white silk shirt and a blazer, a pair of stilettos that are at least 10 cm high with no underwear what so ever.. you will unbutton 2 buttons from the shirt subject to unbutton the third further in the day, photos are to be taken on hourly basis and sent at the head of the hour precisely.

shall you fail to comply there will be 3 punishments this time and in case of succeeding there will be 2 rewards.

squeezing your hard nipples,

Your Sir

I was dumb founded for a minute there as i do not own a pencil skirt.. hell i do not own a skirt period.. due to self image issues i always thought skirts made you look fatter than you really are.. as I hit reply my insides are tightening of worry for what will come next

Dear Sir,

I regret to inform you that I do not own a skirt at all. would you like to alter the said punishment to fit my current wardrobe of pant suits?

Yours Truly,

Virgin

then it hits me that i did not even question the no underwear and unbuttoned issue at all!!

nastyvirgin
09-23-2013, 02:31 PM
5 minutes later I received a mail

Dear Virgin,

too bad that you do not own a skirt but i will not hold that against you this time since there is no time for shopping... the rest of my punishment stands and a new order added for you to go directly after work for some fun shopping for the list bellow:

1- 2 pencil skirts colored grey and light blue
2- 1 red satin shirt ( if you do not own one)
3- 1 anklet with tiny little bells attached
4- 1 leather collar preferably black
5- 1 massager pocket size preferably if it was discreet and too loud
6- 1 set of black night gown with a matching robe nothing longer then med thigh

now to the real fun part.. you will get the anklet first and wear it along your shopping spree

when you buy the leather collar you are going to ask the sales person to tie it around your nick first to see how it looks and you will have that third button undone..

when buying the massager you will make try on the heads before buying it on you nick and shoulders to get the feeling of the strength of its vibes and you will end up buying the one with most vibration modes

when buying the night gown you are to try it first in the store and to get the opinion of the sales person making sure that they get a good look at you front and back

when you are finally home i will expect a full report on you day and how you felt in the tiniest details.. fail to comply and my punishment will not be as nice as this one.. succeed and the reward shall make your day.

squeezing that hard nipple of yours,

Your Sir

I sat at the edge of bed hyper ventilating form fear and excitement... am I really going to this! i am kind of a tom boy at work.. people rarely notice that i am a female altogether.. not that i am not pretty with my green eyes, brown hair and peachy complexion i can be stunning when i want to but that is exactly my problem.. I never want to! I prefer not being noticed and what his asking of me is going to make me the talk of the office for weeks.. I look at the clock and i jump as i am already late for work so i decide what the hell let them talk about me for once as change.. and with a devilish smile to my face i start doing exactly as i was told