PDA

View Full Version : A question for male subs...

boundman
09-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Okay so my long term girlfriend and I are both switches. We are both very into it and have quite the toy box. Here lately she has been bringing up the idea of a toy that I do want to try but it also is a little intimidating to me. Anyways we both are no strangers to anal play with butt plugs/anal beads and fingers as well. By this point in the post I assume that you have figured out that she wants to peg me, or as she put it "I want to fuck you for a change." My question to you all is what should I expect? Do I need to do anything specific to get ready? How does it feel? Okay I think that's about it for the questions. This is her week so I have been instructed that on Friday I am to go to the local shop and look for a "beginner's" strapon...so any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

thir
09-27-2013, 07:32 AM
Okay so my long term girlfriend and I are both switches. We are both very into it and have quite the toy box. Here lately she has been bringing up the idea of a toy that I do want to try but it also is a little intimidating to me. Anyways we both are no strangers to anal play with butt plugs/anal beads and fingers as well. By this point in the post I assume that you have figured out that she wants to peg me, or as she put it "I want to fuck you for a change." My question to you all is what should I expect? Do I need to do anything specific to get ready? How does it feel? Okay I think that's about it for the questions. This is her week so I have been instructed that on Friday I am to go to the local shop and look for a "beginner's" strapon...so any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

What to expect depends on her...An enema might be a good idea beforehand, and perhaps a bit of muscle relaxant.

kwdsslave
10-17-2013, 06:19 AM
It has been 3 weeks since this was posted. My question is, how did your session that came after this post go? How was it? Please enlighten us!

boundman
01-18-2014, 02:40 PM
Hello, sorry for the delay I'm not online all that much. Honestly the session was amazing. I had no idea how much of a turn on and how much more submissive being the one penetrated would make me feel. Being bound helpless and used by someone who you trust completely is a major turn on. A brief description of the night went along the lines of... I came home with the toy I was instructed to buy, I was told to go shower and get ready. The only "clothes" I had waiting on me when I got out were my ankle and wrist cuffs. Once in the "play room" I was bent over the bed and a butt plug put in place along with the remote control cock ring. I was then to service her until she was satisfied. Then I was instructed to get on my knees and wait there till she got back. She came back in after awhile with the new toy and made me play with it on her then I was blindfolded, lead to the bed, bound how she wanted me and then she fucked me. After she had finished that way I was rebound on my back after she had replaced the butt plug then she got on top and rode me until be both exploded. So in recap it was a mind blowing first pegging experience and I can't wait to have another one...maybe soon.

deigja
01-18-2014, 03:09 PM
;-) Sounds like you had a wonderful experience. I wish you a lot of fun with your new toy!
Deigja

boundman
02-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Thank you Deigja, I am really looking forward to more action with that toy.