PDA

View Full Version : experienced Dom looking for sub

masterjohn7670
10-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Hello
I have been in the lifestyl for over 10 years and recently had to part ways with my sub bcause she had to move away for work. I am looking for a sub who enjoys organsm control and spanking and many other things. Message me if you are intrested.

sweetlynaughty
10-06-2013, 04:15 PM
:welHello Master John,

Welcome to the Library! I hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for....or least find a distraction from the loss you're experiencing. Good Luck!!

SubAngelic
10-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Hello
I have been in the lifestyle for over 10 years and recently had to part ways with my sub because she had to move away for work. I am looking for a sub who enjoys orgasm control and spanking and many other things. Message me if you are interested.

just made a few corrections in order to make it more pleasant to red, hope you do not mind.

DontBother
11-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Just made a few corrections in order to make it more pleasant to read. Hope you do not mind.

Fixed spelling mistakes :)

cookiecat
11-03-2013, 10:25 AM
it's super hot when someone comes in looking for a D/s connection and it becomes a grammar/spelling thread.

sweetlynaughty
11-09-2013, 06:22 PM
I couldn't agree with you more, cookiecat. Poor MasterJohn, what a sad welcome he received :(

it's super hot when someone comes in looking for a D/s connection and it becomes a grammar/spelling thread.