PDA

View Full Version : Comrades in Pain (for jo36c)

Roadrunner2005
10-07-2013, 08:16 PM
"The two ecobitches are ready. They're in the basement," Mike says as we walk down the stairs. "Ecobitch" is Mike's name for any female he deems "unfriendly" to our business, whether she's a bona fide eco-terrorist or just a housewife who goes to a demonstration once in a while, and it's kind of our job to determinate which is which. "So you say they were caught with one of our laptops..." "Yes, they've managed to log on and when we caught them they were copying our environmental impact evaluation data onto their portable hard drive--you know, the report that we ourselves use, not the one we sent out. They were halfway through this year's report and they may have already sent last year's to someone," Mike continues as we stop in front of a bolted door. "And the local police?" "Already taken care of. As far as they're concerned these two bitches never entered the country."

"Good," I say as I unlock the heavy door. Several of my men are inside, armed with guns and stun batons. In the center of the room, two women are hanging by their wrists. Their feet are barely touching the ground, and based on the look on their face the strain on their shoulders is starting to get to them. They're both stripped completely naked, and the younger one is clearly embarrassed, while the older one still tried to put up a brave face.

"Now, ladies," I say as I look you two up and down, "let me start with a simple fact. Whatever country you say you're from, this is not it. The local police doesn't care--well, no-one cares--and we can do whatever we want to you. So do yourselves a favor, tell us what we want to know."

I notice that the young one keeps looking at the older one, so I decide to start with her. I take one of the guy's stun baton and stand before her. "Let's start with something simple. What are your real names?" I say as I point the stun baton at her thigh.

jo36c
10-09-2013, 12:42 PM
I look at my young friend, she's scared & shaking, her tits moving as she hangs next to me. My arms & shoulders hurt like hell, I'm 53 so feel it. God I wish I had a cigarette! It's her fault we got caught, she had to light a cigarette & the flame gave us away. We got off the emergency signal that we were caught before we were taken so the HQ knows & has likely written us off. Befoe we left, when we volunteered for this, we were told that if taken, we needed to understand that we'd be tortured for info & likely die if we didn't talk. But we swore to not talk as long as we could to give the others in the grp time to escape. We were to buy time with our bodies & suffering & sacrifice oursleves for the others. I've never broken my oath so am in trouble when they start to work on me. I was stripped & handled again & again by the captors with no regard to my maturity or dignity as a woman. I'm sure I'll be fucked over &over in this mess & worse. But i've got to be strong. Such vile comments by them about my saggy tits & thick red pubic hair, mother fuckers have no respect for a woman.
Oh shit, he's asking her for her name & she looks at me for support. I speak up, her name is Julia Roberts & I'm Susan Hayward. iwant to see the US Consulate at once! Oh, I haven't had a cigarette since we were taken, will you give me one & her too so we can calm our nerves? God I'm thirsty too!

Roadrunner2005
10-09-2013, 03:54 PM
"Her name is Julia Roberts and I'm Susan Hayward," you say. "Very funny," I say as I stand before your companion. "So your name is Julia Roberts, huh? Huh?" I ask ironically as I jab her twice in the thigh with the stun baton, causing her to cry out and her whole body to spasm. I use the stun baton on her again and again, jabbing in her thighs, her ass, and even between her legs. Finally, the young woman can't take it anymore and starts pissing herself. "Look at you, you filthy whore!" I say chuckling. The young woman begins sobbing quietly but she's still not talking. I was going to use the stun baton on her but then I remember your smart mouth and how she was looking at you, so I decide to try something different.

"You don't want to talk? You think you're tough? Fine," I say as I walk over to you. "Well I'm just going to hurt your friend here then...." before she can say anything I jab you on your thigh with the stun baton, again and again. "Your names or I'll move onto her cunt!"

jo36c
10-11-2013, 12:14 PM
I watch her piss herself in pain & hear her screams & feel sorry for her but as he moves toward me I have my own problems. ZAP!!! "DDDUUUUUUNNNNHHHHHHH!!! I scream in pain as my body jerks to the shock & my tits jiggle as it rips thru me. Again! MMMMMMMNNNNHHHHH!! I try to suppress my screams but hard with the pain & the energy ripping thru my body. AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! Same thing again & i'm in a lot of pain now but determined to not talk. As my head jerks I see my friend staring at me in horror & hearing my cries. Tears streakher face & both of our bodies are shiny with sweat now. It drips from my underarms. Ok, a pause for me to absorb the pain & think about what will come next & certainly even worse. God I want a cigarette! Ever since she pissed herself I've had to pee too but am trying to hold it long as I can. I'd hate for him to make me piss myself too, a woman of my age, it would be so humiliating! Finally I get myself composed & look at my torturer- "FUCK YOU! EAT SHIT!" I'm not sure he expected that so I go on to ask for a cigarette for both of us & a drink of water & to see the Consulate! My pain mate keeps quiet & prays for an end to this. I pray for the strenght to endure the pain that is coming & to keep quiet so others can get away safe. I guess I'm a sacrificer but in my present situation I've got to be true to myself & not give in to pain.

Roadrunner2005
10-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Not getting an answer from your friend, I zap your pussy with the stun baton, drawing another curse from you. "Well you sound like you're enjoying this," I say as I zap you again and again. Looking at how your tits shake as you struggle in pain uncontrollably, I have an idea. I tell the guys to let you down and tie your hands behind your back. Although you don't look like you are capable of resisting after being stunned so many times, the guys are still very cautious. They tie your wrists behind your back and, for good measure, tie your elbows together as well, straining your shoulders again. Then, with them holding you, I tie the rope that was used to hang you around your tits, and when your tits are tightly bound, I adjust the rope so your tiptoes are barely touching the floor, meaning that you're practically hanging by your tits. I stand back to admire my work and let your savor the sensation for a few moments. "Well, what does that smart mouth of yours have to say now, huh, cunt?" I say as I pick up a scary-looking singletail whip. Before you can say anything I swing my arm and there's a loud swish! as the singletail wraps itself around your body and leaves behind a vivid red welt. Without giving you any time to rest, I whip you a few more times, and you feel like your body has been branded repeatedly. With your companion watching in horror, he crowd cheer as you dance under my whip. I keep whipping you in steady rhythm and soon your back, your ass and even your bound tits are criss-crossed with red welts. "Dance for me, whore, dance!" I say my whip lands right across your nipples. "Stop! Please!" Your friend finally cries out, "I'll, I'll tell you, my name is Anna and her name is Jo! We're..."

jo36c
10-14-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm weaker after the electro torture & reieved to have my arms let down but try not to show how I'm suffering. Then before I can relax a bit my hands & arms are tied behind my back tight & my poor arms made to touch at the elbows. OOOOOHHHHHH GGGGOOOOODDDDDDD!! I cry as my shoulders feel as if they'll snap & my arms pop out of the sockets. before I can reover from that he takes my left breast & begins to wrap the rope around it tight & hard- UUUGGGHHHHHH my poor tit1 Then he does the same to the other one as I watch in detached mode seeing my poor tits treated so sadistically. I think how I's so proud of my breasts even tho they sag now. I breast fed 2 babies & they were such milk machines that I was able to donate milk to feed other babies whose mothers were not as good milk maids as I was. I even had to let my next door neighbor, an older woman grandmother type come over & milk me & suck me several times when my tits were so full even after feeding & pumping! God she was good at sucking me & drained me dry & gave me much relief! Now for all that good milkmaking & erotic fun my poor tits are being treated this way & maybe destroyed. Suddenly I'm hung almost off my feet & most of my body weight is on poor titties!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH! The pain is terrible as I hang there unable to see anyhintg but he ceiling due to my hanging by my tits. Then come the next part, I hear a swish & feel the terrible burn as something tears acorss my skin! AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! SSSSHHHHHIIITTTTTT!! FFFUUUCCKKK! I'm on fire with pain. Before it stops I feel it again & again all over my poor body, ass belly back & poor tits, The pain is really searing thru me now & I can't help but dance abit as each blow lands on my body. Even thru the pain of the whipping I think my fucking body must look like a zebra with the welts I know I have all over me. I wonder if they're videoing this session? Anyting toi take my mind off the pain! Then I hear my friend cry out that she'll talk & says her name & mine & I cry out for her to "Shut up bitch!! Fucking weakling!! The beating stops & I can't see her but try to make her shut up before she betrays all of the grp & makes our suffering all for nothing. In a last ditch effort to distract them I finally let go of my bladder & my piss shoots our in a long thick stream all over the floor. Too bad I can't see around me or I'd have tried to piss on my interrogator. I managed to control my bowels & not shit too. But for how long? If they give me an enema they'll get a real surprise when I empty out, I'm loaded now! Stress has kept me from a bm for 3 days! I wish I had a cigarette! I try to say to my tortureres not to listen to her, she's scared & hurting. Leave her alone. Still blazing with pain all over & my tits stretching under my weight I try to deal with what is happening to us & how I can withstand what ever is done to me next. GOD I wish I had a cigarette!!

Roadrunner2005
10-19-2013, 03:40 PM
"Damn! Look at the mess you've made!" I say as I bring the whip down on your thighs again. "Bring the other slut over," I say. Two of my guys grab your young friend, untie her wrists and tie them again behind her back. She's too weak and shaken to resist by now, and she just let them tie her up and run their hands over her body. They make her kneel down facing you about sex feet away from you, so you can see her even in your position. A guy hands me the bag you were carrying when you were caught, and I find a pack of cigarettes and a lighter inside. I take a cigarette and light it, and hold it close to you so you can smell it. "You said you want a cigarette, huh, cunt?" I ask teasingly. "You see, my men are quite interested in having a go at your young friend. I mean, look at her, what a body! But they want to be polite and make sure you're okay with it. Do you think they should go ahead and fuck her brains out? I think you should give them a little bit of encouragement. Tell them to go ahead, urge them on, and I'll let you have this cigarette. On the other hand," I say as I lower the cigarette towards your left tit, "if you prefer to suffer..." I say as I bring the burning tip of the cigarette closer and closer to your tit....

jo36c
11-18-2013, 11:56 AM
O GOD, I know now I'm going to die here in terible pain but I have to be strong! I smell the much wanted cigarette & look at my friend, ask them to fuck her & get a smoke or keep quiet & be burned with it. Oh well, I guess this is what they call accepting my fate. I shake my head & say NO! Leave her alone you turds. Oh my poor nipple is dooned now as the heat grows form the tip of the cig moving closer to me. I have to buy time for the rest to escape. I tell my torturer, please, let my friend go free & you can keep me to torture. I'm older & togher & I promise you'll have a lot more fun working on me for info. I'm not afraid of pain & so far haven't seen anyhting to make me talk. But don't fuck my friend, she's a good girl & doesn't deseve to be fucked by sub human animals like you!! I spit out the animal part knowing it will get some action. In my mind Ihope they'll just kill her & end her suffering & concentrate on me, but I'll give them a real tough job & with any luck at 53 the pain will get out of hand & I'll die from it before they're ready to kill ,e & before I talk. Still want that cigarette so offer this to jim. let her go & give me the cigarette & you can fuck me instead. I look at him to see what will be his next action but knowing beyond all else that it will mean more pain & agony for me.

Roadrunner2005
11-18-2013, 07:37 PM
"You still don't get it do you, you stupid old bitch," I say as I lower the cigarette and it touches you briefly on the side of your left tit, "you don't get to offer us any deal!" To drive home my point, I give both your tits a few quick burns, saving your nipples for last. "Stop hurting her, please!" Anna cries out, struggling to get closer. Two of my guys grab her as I approach her. "Oh you want some of the action too, huh?" I ask as I touch her arm with the cigarette, causing her to scream in pain. I burn her arm a few more times, and soon she is reduced to a sobbing mess. The two guys holding her then throw her the ground, and one of them starts fucking her doggie style. At first the other guy is only watching and waiting for his turn, but then I tell him not to wait. So the first guy flips Anna over on her back, and the second guy begins forcing his way into her ass. Judging from her pleas and then she screams of pain, Anna obviously hasn't been fucked in the ass before, and she's clearly suffering from the two cocks thrusting ruthlessly in and out of her holes.

"See? It's going to happen anyway, and you've only managed to make it worse for both of you." I say, turning my attention back to you. I hold the cigarette up a few inches away from your right nipple, and slowly press it down onto your nipple. I keep pressing until the cigarette is ground out. "Well, what does tha smart mouth of you have to say now?" I say as I light another cigarette. "When I'm done with your other nipple I'm gonna use this on the other slut's clit," I say, "unless you do what I tell you to."