PDA

View Full Version : Should a year anniversary be a big deal?

Lozzy_Girl
10-19-2013, 03:53 PM
I have technically been with my Mistress for three years, but it's been nearly a year since I have been her sub in RL. We met once before that, but not as Mistress/sub, just as friends. But it's been nearly a year since I was first her sub in person.
Should this be a big deal? I want it to be, but want other peoples take on it.

cookiecat
10-20-2013, 04:40 PM
does your Mistress think it should be?

my take: if you want it to be a big deal, it is!

although it occurs to me, every day with your Mistress should be a big deal :)

Lozzy_Girl
10-28-2013, 04:23 PM
I know, but she's the first Mistress I've ever had in RL. And yeah, I've technically been hers for 3 years, but her hers in RL for 1. I really do want it to be a big deal. I just don't think she'd see it the same way :/

Inspire
10-28-2013, 04:38 PM
A big deal? How exactly?

cookiecat
10-29-2013, 12:59 PM
I know, but she's the first Mistress I've ever had in RL. And yeah, I've technically been hers for 3 years, but her hers in RL for 1. I really do want it to be a big deal. I just don't think she'd see it the same way :/

even if she doesn't think it's a big deal, do you think she'd appreciate that you remembered and went out of your way to do something special for her??

Lozzy_Girl
10-29-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm not sure how I want it to be a big deal, I just know I want it to be, as being her sub is very special for me.
Yes, I think she would. If I have some spare money I'll buy her something nice as I know she doesn't have much of her own money right now.

cookiecat
10-30-2013, 07:34 AM
What if you did something that didn't cost a ton of money? Plan a home spa day: you give her a massage (maybe an erotic one!), a pedicure, a foot rub. Make her dinner. (You mentioned this is real time so I'm guessing you're physically together vs. online)

Or make a little coupon book: redeem this coupon and I'll clean your house. Redeem a coupon for an hour of foot worship. Redeem a coupon for an hour of of oral worship. Redem a coupon for a night if babysitting/dog walking or whatever fits your circumstances.

Good luck! You are a very thoughtful girl.

Lozzy_Girl
10-30-2013, 01:38 PM
That's actually a really good idea! Although, minus anything to do with feet (I have a food phobia lol) But there's loads of things I could include. I could do that as well as buying her something cause that way if I don't have the money she still gets something really special.
Thankyou so much cookiecat! *Big hugs*

cookiecat
10-31-2013, 04:27 AM
You're welcome! Let me know how it turns out.

Lozzy_Girl
11-07-2013, 06:19 AM
Hey, just getting back to you letting you know how it went.
It went good, I gave them to her last night along with a note explaining what they were and why.
She liked them. She called to me from the other room, using my full name, which she only does when I'm in trouble so I was thinking 'fuck what have I done?' But she gave me a big hug kissed me cheek, then my neck and whispered 'love you too sweetheart.' Made my day xD
Thankyou so much for the idea :D

cookiecat
11-07-2013, 11:19 AM
oh - that is so awesome! i'm glad it worked out.

Lozzy_Girl
11-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Me too. I thank you so much for the idea. I don't get much attention off of my Mistress atm because she's often quite busy, and it's nice just to know she still cares and wants me as her sub. Even if she's too busy lately to actually show it like she used to.

cookiecat
11-09-2013, 09:26 AM
those are the hardest times to hang in there because it is nice to get the validation through time and attention.

sometimes it seems like D/s is about the Dominant ways to keep the submissive focused, on task, on edge. it isn't a one-way street, right? none of us are miind readers and life gets hectic.

i always see it as my job to take the tension from my Daddy when he doesn't have time to spend. it's little things you can do to make her life easier, let her know you still care and want her as your Domme.

sounds like you're on the right track! have a great weekend.