PDA

View Full Version : Master13's Island

Master13
02-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Welcome to Master13's Island
Version 2.0

You won’t find this tropical island on any map. Of the few ships that have happened upon it, nearly all didn’t see it until it was too late. Aircraft never see it at all. This is because of a “masking field” that surrounds the island. This strange phenomenon is caused by the interaction of the Earth’s magnetic field with. . . blah, blah, blah . . .pseudoscience. . . blah, blah, blah . . .technobabble. . . blah, blah, blah . . .which make everything inside the field invisible to those outside it.

I am one of the few who knows about the island, and can navigate around it. I decided to cash in on this knowledge, by using my ship, the Tamed Mermaid, to give tours of the island. On my first tour, I had three passengers, learningtopleez, e.b., and erotic nibbles. Just as we entered the island’s making field, bringing it into view, there was a mysterious explosion. I had to beach the ship on the island to prevent it from sinking. Unfortunately the damage was too severe for the Tamed Mermaid to ever sail again.

I found myself stranded on an island that no one else knew about, with three gorgeous women. At that point there was only one logical course of action. I stripped and collared all three of them. They accepted being enslaved with remarkably little resistance. Come to think of it, they didn’t really resist at all. In fact they seemed almost eager to submit.

Life has been good here on the island. The hulk of the Tamed Mermaid still has most of it’s cargo intact. I hadn’t realized we were carrying so much, on what was suppose to be a three hour tour. My slave girls provide all the company and “entertainment” I could ask for. My only real regret is that erotic nibbles disappeared some time ago. We think she somehow escaped from the island.

Right now, I’m sitting on my bamboo “throne,” stroking e.b., who is curled up in my lap. Over on the bamboo sawhorse is learningtopleez, recovering from her most resent whipping. I look out over the vast blue ocean, wondering if any ships will wander too close to my island today. . .

This is the continuation of the island storyline that started in the Lord Mobius' Dungeon (http://bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33931#post33931) thread. At the moment it’s just learningtopleez, e.b., and me. If anyone else is wants to join in, just say so here, or send me a pm. We can arrange for a “tragic loss at sea.” This thread probably won’t be as fast pace as Mobius’ Dungeon. Don’t expect to see new posts every single day.

Master13
02-06-2005, 02:03 AM
Let the games begin.

I love the way e.b. squirms on my lap, as I grope and pinch her. But I have other things planed for today. I give her a light slap on the ass, and tell her to get up. I tell her to “Go free learningtopleez from the sawhorse, and bring her back here.” She scampers off to the sawhorse, swaying her hips delightfully. Soon I have both slave girls kneeling in front of me.

“I have a little activity for you girls,” I tell them. I take a pair of nipple clams, with a connecting chain, from my pocket. The chain is longer than usual, perfect for what I plan. I place one clamp on learningtopleez’s left nipple, and the other one on e.b.’s right nipple. “You are going to run some laps together. Each lap will be a complete circuit around the palm trees I’ve marked with rope. Each time you complete a lap, you will stop here to receive a caning.” I hold up my favorite bamboo cane. “The longer the lap takes, the more strokes you will receive. The nipple clamps are to force you to run side-by-side. They are loose enough that if they’re violently jerked (if one of you falls over for instance) they will come off rather than doing any serious damage. However if a clamp does come off, the offending nipple will receive a stoke from the cane before the clamp is reattached. There is just one more thing.” I take two vibrators, and insert one in each slave’s pussy. “These are remote controlled. From time to time I’ll turn one on without warning. Just to keep things interesting.”

The two nude runners get into position. I tie their hands behind their backs. I line my cane up with their asses so that it can hit both in one stroke. “Ready. Set.” SMACK! And they’re off!

They can’t go very fast. They have to carful to keep their pace together, and with their arms ties their balance isn’t as good. It’s really more of a light jog than a run. Still they are doing better than I thought they would. They complete the first lap without mishap. “Not bad. I’ll only give you three strokes for that. Count them. The third is your signal to start the next lap.”

SMACK! “One,” they counted in unison. SMACK! “Two” SMACK! “Three” And off they went.

This time I decided to make it a little more interesting. I flipped e.b.’s vib straight up to max power. Caught off guard, she stopped running. ltp kept going just long enough to draw the chain taunt, and her nipple clamp was painfully pulled off. They stood staring at each other for a moment. Then looked to me. “Keep going,” I said. They resumed their side-by-side position and finished the lap. “That cost you some time. You will both receive five strokes. But first ltp needs to take one on her nipple,” I informed them.

“That’s not fair,” e.b. said. “I’m the one who stopped.”

“Are pleading on ltp’s behalf, or complaining that you’ve been cheated out of punishment?” I asked.

“A little of both,” e.b. admitted.

“We’ll stick with the rules as I set them,” I said. I proceeded with the punishment. ltp screamed when I hit her abused nipple with the bamboo. I put the clamp back, provoking a gasp of pain from her. Then I delivered the five strokes, and got them going again.

They ran six more laps. I continued to play with the vibrators. One time, I kept ltp’s going constantly until just before they finished the lap, and then shut it off. By the time they completed all eight laps, they were two very sore and tired slave girls. I let nap in their cages. They’ll need their rest for what I’m planning next.

Master13
02-10-2005, 03:11 AM
It’s amazing what you can make out of bamboo.

I have a surprise for my pets today. After they wake from their naps, I give them some time to stretch. That in itself, is a show worth watching. When they are ready, I tie their hands behind them again. I blindfold and gag both of them. Then I attach leases to their collars.

“Ready to take a little trip?” I ask them. They nod, and make noises that sound like “yes” or “yea”. Giving the leases a tug, I set out across the island. I lead them to a part of the island that we haven’t used much in the past. There is nothing special about the area itself. The surprise lays in what I build here.

It’s a bamboo pillory. Behind it is a small bamboo platform. I lead e.b. (who is till blindfolded) to it. I untie her wrists. Then I direct her by hand onto the platform, on her knees. I tie her ankles to eye-bolts in the platform. Still using only my hands to direct her, I lean her forward, until her neck and wrists settle into the open pillory. Then I close it, and lock it with a padlock. Most of e.b.’s body is now parallel to the ground, but her legs are kneeling on the platform, perfectly presenting her ass. The heights of the pillory and platform are such that her mouth, ass, and pussy, are all roughly at crotch level.

I bring learningtopleez to the front of the pillory. she still doesn’t know what’s going on. I haven’t said anything, and e.b. is still gaged. I position her right in front of e.b.’s head. I remove e.b.’s gag. Then I press my hand against ltp’s ass, pushing her pussy into e.b.’s face. e.b. knows what to do when she feels a cunt pressed against her lips. It’s not long before ltp is moaning through her gag. I take my hand off her. She stays right where she is, hips thrust towards e.b.’s tongue.

I walk around behind e.b. In this position, her ass is begging to be spanked. Her pussy is also invitingly accessible. Both are very tempting. After some brief consideration, I decide not to settle for just one. I take her from behind. At the same time I’m periodically slapping her ass. Directly in front of me, I have a nice view of ltp losing herself in the pleasure of e.b.’s oral talents.

After I’ve finished, I go back abound to ltp. She has already cum once, and is approaching another orgasm. I take a hold of her dangling leash, and give it a tug. She whimpers to indicate her disappointment, but obediently steps away from e.b. I take her around for a rear view of e.b.’s position, and remove her blindfold. I give her a moment to take in the sight. Then I whisper into her ear, “Your next.”