PDA

View Full Version : Review my story(ies)?

Mumei
11-17-2013, 04:23 PM
I posted four of my stories to BDSM library not realizing the review/vote feature doesn't work. Is this the right place to ask people who are feeling generous to read and comment on one or more of my four currently posted stories? I am interested in knowing whether I'm bringing pleasure to people through this stuff, or whether it just seems awkward and wrong and not fun to read to you. Or something in between.

My stories are all listed here I think: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/author.php?authorid=4027

You could comment here, or if you want to do it in private, you could email me at onvisy@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Aibo
11-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Hello Mumei =)

I just logged in for the first time in quite a while, and found a story I wished to give a 5star rating.
But the same thing happened for me, any time I tried to I got forwarded to one empty page.
So this must be frustrating for those who submit stories and get no feedback if their effort is appreciated or not.
(And I even tried with ALL filters off in Firefox, yes I use a few for safety, still no improvement.)

decolourfrank
12-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Aibo, I'm experiencing the same issue. After I click on a "Review it!" link, a blank page appears, and nothing more.