PDA

View Full Version : Strong Wills Are Not Easily Broken... (M/m; open to anyone)

ARomanova
12-07-2013, 11:22 PM
The dungeon of Master Henry's vast country estate was dark, frigid, damp, and filled with screams of men in unimaginable agony... and, at times, ecstasy. Master Henry had about fifty male slaves. It was his birthday in two weeks, and he always had a big orgy to celebrate with only five of his best slaves. They had to earn the pleasure of his company by enduring great pain. Master Henry was a physician; if any of his slaves were injured, he could easily care for them himself. So he gave himself a lot more things that he could do to his slaves.

One of the slaves he was looking forward to testing was a particularly stubborn one that he had just acquired a week or so earlier. The young man had endured several minor punishments, gradually escalating in severity and complexity, for various infractions and disobedience. This was going to be his most difficult time yet... Master Henry was determined, not only was he going to break him once and for all, but he would be in his birthday orgy, no matter what he had to do...

(TAG anyone who wants to join in)

subrob99
12-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Mike Johnson looking for work having just graduated from Penn State University. Having trouble finding any steady work and needing cash. He saw and had in the paper for some work at this mansion. Mike sent his résumé in and a couple days later he got a reply that he got the job. Unsure what the job was Mike was hesitant at first but not having heard from any other jobs he applied for he decided he didn't have much choice. The next day a limo showed up at the door. Little did Mike know at the time that he wasn't coming back. The limo had a fully stocked bar. Mike helped him self to a shot of whiskey he never heard of but looked expensive. The drive there was very long and the driver never said a word. There must have been something in the drink. As the car pulled into the drive Mike started to feel light headed. The next time Mike woke up he was chained to the wall naked in a cold cell unsure if how he got there.

ARomanova
01-06-2014, 03:59 PM
(I'm assuming this is a flashback to when they first met?)

Master Henry wore a mask the first time he met Mike. It was partly as a precaution, but also partly to give Mike some hope that he might be released - which he might be, just not in a good condition. Two of his slaves were with him, but they were not wearing masks. They also were naked, bearing the scars of various whippings and brandings they had endured before. This was to intimidate Mike so that he would know exactly what he would be dealing with if he dared to defy him. The two slaves unchained Mike, and brought him over to the center of the room where they quickly secured his ankles about three and a half feet apart to rings in the floor. Mike was too groggy from the drinks to protest physically, and Master Henry smiled at every word he said without permission. This only meant further lashings, ten lashes for each word spoken. But he wouldn't tell Mike that until his premier whipping was finished.

The slaves both had pretty large nipples for men. This was because they had been stretched over time. They were pierced with gold rings which looked pretty expensive - and durable. One slave had a 7-inch circumcised cock, with balls which were also much larger than normal, again thanks to stretching. The other slave's balls were stretched too, and he had an 8-inch uncircumcised cock. His foreskin looked stretched as well. Both cocks also had particularly ornate-looking gold cock rings on them, tightly.

One slave was white, while the other was Latino. Both were in their late '20s at the youngest, and extremely muscular.

The Latino secured Mike's left wrist to a metal shackle which hung from the ceiling, while the white slave did the same with his right wrist. There was a little slack in the arms, but none in the ankle restraints.

Step 1: Claim Property

Master Henry went behind his new acquisition and slowly caressed his arms, then his chest, abs, and thighs. His hands were rough, and strong. He leaned in close and whispered in his ear.

"I am your Master. You will address me as Master, Master Henry, Lord, or Sir. You are mine. In just a few hours, there will be a report of a car accident. Your family will be notified of your death. Your remains are obviously not able to be recovered, but they will accept that, or I will kill them all. No one is coming to find or rescue you, and no one here will help you escape." He moved in front of him. "You belong to me now."

He looked upon his slave for a moment, then held out his hand to the side. "Three."

The Latino slave brought over a long black bullwhip, still coiled. Master Henry held it in front of him.

"Who is your Master, boy?" he demanded. "You have my permission to answer." But I warn you - and this is your only one - if you insult, protest, or question me, you will be punished for every word you speak... You are already going to be punished for every word you have spoken so far. Don't make it worse

subrob99
01-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Shivering from the cold air on my exposed skin. My vision still blurry from the drugs when I open my eyes wide. I am startled at first cause I am not alone. There is two naked men one on each side both appeared to have been severely beaten. With a scratchy voice as they started in doing my restraints. "What are you doing? Let me go." Still to week to fight them. When they were dragging me to the center of the room. I still pleaded with them to let me go. Looking closer I can see both of them had slightly bigger cocks then mine. Especially with the cool air in the dungeon keeping it shriveled up. when they secured my ankles spread wide apart and in the center of the room. I see a large masked man. "Please let me go this job isn't what I thought it was. I promise I will not tell anyone if you let me go."

Without saying a word he walked behind me and started rubbing me up and down with his firm rough hands. Pulling on the restraints trying to break free. Begging for him to let me go. Shaking my head trying to bend my body a way from him. "No Stop touching me. I am not gay". Hanging on every word as he whispered in my ear. Hearing that he may kill my family I felt trapped. Seeing the large whip in his hand. When master Henry asked me who's your master. Stuttering with a tear running down my face unsure what to say "Uh uh sir please no let me go. I won't tell.

ARomanova
01-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Master Henry smiled and went behind him with the whip. He uncoiled it, and swung it around a few times. He kept count of the words. His new acquisition had spoken a total of forty-three words so far, which meant 430 lashes. He would naturally carry on the lashings over the course of several days. He never whipped anyone more than 150 times a day. It was too dangerous to risk more than that.

His usual claiming beating lasted 50 lashes on the slave's back. Then the penalty would commence.

So, fifty for the claiming, and one hundred more in penalties. Master Henry swung forth and landed a blow on his right shoulder blade. The beauty of the way he was secured, with his arms hanging relatively loose, was that he could lash him even after his subject was too exhausted to stand. He could just collapse and hang by his wrists.

The beating lasted almost two hours, just for the fifty lashes. Master Henry would not do one lash right after the other. He waited until his slave calmed down before lashing out once more. He lashed him from his shoulders to the small of his back and back up again.

Once the claiming lashing was finished, Master Henry set aside the whip and looked to his slaves.

"How many words did he speak?" he asked them.

Neither slave made eye contact, but the Latino answered, quietly, first.

"Thirty, My Lord..."

Master Henry looked over at the Caucasian, who looked between the other slave, and Mike.

"I counted twenty, Lord..."

Master Henry glared at them.

"I counted forty-three," he said. He looked at the Latino. "You will receive eighty lashes, with 40 pounds on your balls. And you..." He looked at the white slave. "You will receive two hundred and thirty lashes, with 115 pounds on your balls."

The white slave choked back a sob as Master Henry went to the wall and pushed a button.

Nothing happened at first, and Master Henry went to the wall and selected a thick braided whip which had knots every so often in the whip, and it ended in a small steel ball.

Master Henry took some practice swings with this, and lashed forth with more fury to his swings this time. After all, this was a punishment. His lashes also came in slightly faster increments. After fifteen minutes, there was a buzzing sound. The Latino slave opened the door and two more slaves came in.

"Forgive us, Lord Henry," one of them said. "What is your will?"

These two slaves were adorned identically to the other two slaves, including the same scars from whippings. Both slaves were white and in their mid-twenties. One had dark brown hair and green eyes, while the other had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Secure them to the post," Master Henry demanded, gesturing to a metal pole in front of Mike.

One of the newly-entered slaves took one of the slaves who had just been condemned over to the post. Both slaves who were condemned were secured by their wrists above their heads. One of the newcomers went over to Master Henry and bowed.

"What would you require next, my Lord?"

"You may leave."

Master Henry opened a drawer and pulled out something Mike couldn't see. He secured this to each of his slave's nipple rings. It was a set of two chains. When he was finished, both slaves were secured to each other's nipples. He went back to the drawer and picked up some other things that Mike couldn't see.

In about fifteen minutes, both slaves were groaning and pulling against each other. Master Henry was stroking their cocks, one at a time. Once they were aroused, he secured their balls with parachutes. Then, he began to gradually add weights to each of them.

Once he had everything arranged, Master Henry went once again to Mike, and picked up the whip. He lashed Mike's back once more. After several lashes, he moved on to his butt and legs.

He lashed the two slaves, one at a time, savoring the two of them basically torturing each other by flinching and moving. Every jerk of one body tortured the nipples of the other. After each lash, Master Henry went to Mike and gave him a lash. By now he was working on Mike's front, from his ankles to his shoulders. After each lash, he returned to his two slaves and lashed them, and again, and again, until finally Mike had received the full 150 lashes. Master Henry was now able to focus on the two slaves, whipping the one slave a total of 80 times, and the other slave 150 times.

Once this was done, Master Henry left the room. After twelve hours, a slave came in and removed the weights from the parachutes, but did not do anything else before he too left the three men alone.

subrob99
01-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Nervously shaking my eyes following Henry as walked behind me with an evil looking smile. I could feel the wind as he swung the whip behind me. Thinking this was all a game because none of the swings had landed. Just as I started to relax screaming from the top of my lungs. Aghhhhh fuck!I felt the crack of the whip on my shoulder. It was a pain like no other. Shaking uncontrollably he continued to lash my back up and down. Gripping the chains on my wrists to try and brace my self for each blow. Just when I would think it was over he would whip me again. Some of the blows would hit the side of my back and wrap around and hit my stomach. After what seemed like a eternity he stops. To say something to the two slaves. I was crying uncontrollably to be able to tell what he was talking about. I can feel the welps forming where he lash landed.

A few minutes later sweat running down my body. I hear the sound of a whip behind. Me I scream out in protest. Please stop I can't take an more I beg you. This time when the whip landed on my back not only did it sting but it felt like I was being bruised as well. Sometimes when the whip would land in place the bull whip already it I could feel as if some the skin was being tore open. This buzzing sound came not a moment too soon not sure how much longer I could take. I vision blurry from the tears. I can see there looks to be another slave that was helping to secure the two slaves. Relieved thinking maybe he is down with me. The relief was short lived with out any warning this time I felt the whip crack my back again. When the whippings started hitting my ass and the back of my legs it was just about all I could take. Master Henry making sure that no part of the back side of my body was missed.

Seeing Master Henry whip the one of the slaves. Mike let down his guard when Master Henry started working on his front side. Starting at the ankles. By now both me and the other slaves were screaming in unison. The pain from the whip hitting my stomach I was just about to pass out. But like the cruel expert that Master Henry is he would land the whip on my cock and balls. Shhhhhhhhhhit!Sending me in a thrashing frenzy feeling like I wanted to throw up. When Master Henry finally finished with me he whipped each slave several times until he thought they had enough and left us in our misery. My body spasming hanging by my wrists as I started to relax uncontrollably I let out a steady stream of piss before dosing off.

ARomanova
01-15-2014, 12:14 AM
Master Henry came down several hours later carrying buckets of water. He splashed them over the three slaves, one by one. The screams from the slaves as this was done made them realize it was saltwater, with a bit of lemon. This would prevent infection, as well as cause searing pain.

And yet, he did not whip anyone yet. He left the dungeon for another few hours. When he returned, he resumed the whipping. The one slave's whipping of 80 lashes had been finished yesterday. All he needed to do was whip his other slave 80 more times, and then focus on Mike entirely.

One at a time, he whipped Mike and the other slave. Then he finished with the slave and released them both, sending them away.

"Go to the infirmary," he ordered them. Then he focused on Mike, finishing the 150 lashes for the day. Once this was done, he left.

subrob99
01-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Somehow with all the pain my body has been through I managed to fall into a deep sleep. Not noticing when master Henry walked in until a bucket of cold water is thrown on my body."Ahhhhhh!" Immediately I scream in pain as the open wounds begin to burn. Begging I yell "What do you want from me?" Master Henry left without saying a word leaving us in agony. After a while the burning sensation on my skin started to calm down. I look at the two other slaves "Hey how long have you two been stuck down here?" The only sounds they make are moans. Giving a look that they are too scared to speak. Hanging in silence I start hearing foot steps and suddenly the door comes open and Master Henry walks in that same evil smile. Without a word Master Henry picked up the same whip from the night before and began whipping one of the slaves and then turned to me. At least i think it was night unsure how long i have been down hear. Tearing up. Sir please don't Ignoring my pleas he began by whipping the front of my body alternating between me and one of the slaves. Screaming when each blow landed. Sometimes re opening the wounds from the previous night. Completely exhausted by the time Master Henry freed the other slaves and started whipping my backside. I just hung there limp just letting out a loud moan with each blow. When Master Henry left my whole throbbing and twitching like I was on fire.

ARomanova
01-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Master Henry returned the next day and repeated the same process, throwing water on his new slave, then leaving for a few hours. He came back and whipped him 130 times, then spoke.

"I warned you for every word you spoke, you would receive ten lashes. Since I began your whipping, you have actually spoken 18 more words. So..."

Without anything further, he lashed him 20 more times, then left.

The next day passed as it had before, first the water, then the lashing of 150. And still he wasn't finished. The next day he finished his whipping.

"Now," he said firmly, standing in front of him, coiling the whip in his hand and staring directly into his eyes.

"Who is your Master? Who do you belong to? Whose property are you? You have my permission to speak up to ten words without penalty."

subrob99
01-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Master Henry seemed to time it perfectly right as I was starting to get as comfortable as could be. He came back in and threw another bucket of stinging water on me and left without a word as I bucked wildly screaming in pain. Sometime later he came back and whipped me again several times. Before pausing warning me about speaking. From then on when he back to beat me I just stayed as quite as possible. The last time he came to whip me. My body just layed limp from the lack of having any food or water. The shackles in on my wrists digging into my skin trying to support my weight. When Master Henry started whipping me my body just flinched with he blow.

After finishing the last blow he asked again who my master is and this time gave me permission to speak. Not wanting to get beat anymore. With a dry and raspy voice. "Mmmmm You are my master. Just please stop I can't take no more.

ARomanova
01-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Master Henry nodded in satisfaction. His new acquisition was broken. But he still had to account for the three words he had spoken without his permission.

"That's right," Master Henry said firmly with a nod. "You are mine. Think about this: If you had only admitted that sooner, then this..." He reached with one of his hands and ran it along some of the welts in his chest - "could have all been avoided."

He stepped back.

"I gave you permission to say ten words. You spoke thirteen. You will receive thirty more lashes. Then you will be taken to my infirmary, where your wounds will be treated, and then you will be given food and drink."

He decided to lash his new slave right between his legs, in order to gauge his pain threshold.

When at last he was done with the whipping, he set the whip aside and pressed a button on the wall.

"One for the infirmary."

In about five minutes, a buzzing came at the door. Master Henry answered it and two other slaves, both in their mid- to late twenties, both naked, with nipple rings and cock rings, and a gold chain between them, came in. One was dark-haired with a goatee, while the other was fair-skinned and blonde. Both had scars from various whippings. They took the shackles and ankle restraints off of Mike, then secured his hands with rope, leading him out the door.

The corridor was dark, with the occasional light from a dim overhead lamp. They went down one hall, turned a corner, down another hall, down some stairs, down another hall, turn another corner, and finally went to a room. One of the slaves pushed a button on the outside of the door.

In a few minutes, the door opened, and a man in scrubs looked at them.

He was in his mid-thirties at the youngest. He had dark brown hair, clean-shaven face, and light tan skin. He was actually clothed. Whether he had scars or not, Mike couldn't tell.

The room had the distinct air of a sterile hospital room. As the man let the three slaves in, Mike could see that there were at least a dozen hospital beds. None of them were occupied at the moment. In one area of the room there were drawers and cabinets and a few soap and paper towel dispensers, along with a sink.

One of the slaves handcuffed Mike to one of the beds, then stood, waiting for any instructions to be given.

The "doctor" forced Mike to lie down on his stomach. This wasn't hard; Mike was too weak to put up a fight. He went to the side of the room where all the cabinets and drawers were and retrieved some things with which he would clean and bandage Mike with.

The doctor made sure to use the most painful, but effective, means of healing possible. Slowly, he cleaned every one of Mike's wounds, front and back, and finally bandaged him up. He let Mike rest on his side, and left him for a moment to retrieve some food and water for him. One of his hands was free, while the other was handcuffed police-style to the railing of the hospital bed. He should have no trouble eating this way.

The two slaves assisted when they could, but once the healing was finished, they were no longer needed, so they left.

Mike was able to rest in the infirmary until his wounds were healed. He was fed well and given plenty to drink. Overall, he was treated fine.

Master Henry visited the infirmary about a week later. This time he was not wearing his mask. He had 200 pounds at least over Mike, his body extremely toned and muscular. His brown eyes were cold as he stared at the young slave on the bed. And yet, there was a hint of thoughtfulness in them.

"I am your Master, Henry. You will address me as Master, Master Henry, Lord, or Sir. Am I clear? You are my property. You are my slave. You will do what I say, when I say, and without complaint. Any complaint or mistake you make will be punishable by methods of my own choosing. They won't always be whippings, you understand. I have other methods which are even worse. Depending on the severity of your crime, you may endure any of them. I will offer you a choice..." He held out a gun. "Take your own life now, or agree to my terms. Your duties will range from ordinary household chores and maintenance of the grounds to sexual duties. You will, for instance, allow me to fuck you, and suck my cock, anytime that I wish. You will be forbidden to masturbate, which is why I will have you fitted with a chastity device. " He looked at him. "What is your choice? Life as my slave, or death at your own hand?"

subrob99
01-24-2014, 02:23 PM
Shaking hanging my head in shame trying to turn my body away as Master Henry ran his hands on my chest. Not believing he would have not beat me had I submitted to him sooner. Making sure not to say a word. Looking back at Master Henry as he backed way with tears starting to form in my eyes when he said he had to give me thirty more lashes. With out any hesitation he landed the first blow on my balls. "Agggh!" Wheezing unable to catch my breath. It felt as if my balls were going to explode. By the time Master Henry finished his torment on my cock and balls. Heaving needing to throw up but nothing but drool and air coming out .

As two different slaves I haven't seen before started freeing my hands and feet. Both similar looking to the others.Too exhausted to support my own weight stumbling as we walk. If the slaves didnt hold me up would fall flat on my face. Practically being drug down the hall and seemed to go deaper into the dungeon. Stopping at a large metal door. Creaking as it opened I look up briefly and see a dressed man in what looks like scrubs. Passing out as the slaves drag me through the door way. Waking up to a stinging sensation as the doctor applied the medicine to my wounds. Startled I try jerking way but realize I am secured to the bed. Even though it stings like hell I do start to feeling a little better. So eventually with out saying a word. I just let the doctor do what he was doing with out any resistance. When it seemed I was getting my strength back in comes Master Henry only this time with out his mask. He was as and had an evil look about him.

I just nodded in acceptance when he asked if I understood that I am his. Listening to what he said about the many forms of punishment if I don't obey every command. I about jump out of my skin when he pulls out the gun shaking I beg. Sir please don't shoot me. Then he started going through the choices. I was ok with it until he said I would have to let him abuse me sexually. Doesnt he know I am not gay. But not wanting to die I figured I would agree and hope one day I can find away out. After a long pause not sure if I should speak. Mumbling S s s Sir I will be your slave.