PDA

View Full Version : Internet safety for the fucktarded explained in simple terms....

Stone
12-08-2013, 04:40 AM
Ok I am going to post about internet safety, the kind most people do not think about. When you post pics and information on the internet it basically becomes public, even if it can only be viewed by friends, yes that right, why? well you never know what some douchebag will do with said pics or info, if you live a life where being exposed as a "kinky mother fucker" will impact your job, family,and/or social standing I strongly urge you not to post any pics or info that could cause you to be outted or the loss of employment and social standing. I know we all like adding friends to our friends list but some of these people we barely know and you never know what kind of nutcase they might be, and for you to really think about the impact someone can have on your and your families life before posting a pic of your latest hardcore session. Keep in mid sites like this one and others will do what they can but yeah in the end it is always after the damage is done, fetlife for example has disabled the right click function which makes it hard for nitwits to copy your pictures but all the have to do is hit the print screen button on their keyboard and know where to find it and some cropping and boom they have your pic, so yeah you can whine to fetlife and to whomever you like , but the bottom line is you posted the pic on a public site and this site fetlife and most others you do not even need an account to browse it, So for the love of god buddah and well whoever you pray too use your fucking head before posting pics and info anywhere on the internet

jem
12-08-2013, 05:31 AM
Well said. There is NOTHING private once it hits the web. Think people!

TwistedTails
12-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Don't mince words Stone, Tell us what you really think. LOL