PDA

View Full Version : Reptiles

sublady
02-06-2005, 10:07 PM
My dom wantts me to have sex with a reptile ( snake ). He wants another sub to watch as he wants to film her and she wants to see it done before she trys it.
Any one have any information on how to do this or if it is even possible?
He has a six foot snake to do thus with.

ProjectEuropa
02-17-2005, 11:56 AM
My dom wantts me to have sex with a reptile ( snake ). He wants another sub to watch as he wants to film her and she wants to see it done before she trys it.
Any one have any information on how to do this or if it is even possible?
He has a six foot snake to do thus with.

There is an old snake charmer trick that can be done on certain snakes where there is a nerve just behind the neck of the snake where you can make it go rigid. Certain indian tribes used to do it and it is thought Moses did this trick when he changed a staff into a snake when he was in one of his vile moods in the bible. I've only read about the trick and wouldn't be able to give you practical info on how to do it.

I guess it's a neat turn on beastiality though. You'd have to insert the tail end of the snake though which I guess is the appropriate end.

whippedcream
02-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Are you serious? No offense, but I think snake-insertion has got BAD IDEA written all over it.

Things you should know:
1. Snakes have mites. Even the healthiest snakes can occasionally pick up these little black buggers that will come off and walk around on your skin if you're just *holding* the snake...I can't imagine it could be healthy to have them detach and stroll around inside your body.
2. Snakes bite. According to the Crocodile Hunter, if you hold them firmly behind the head it's pretty safe, but I don't consider that a nice thing to do to a pet. And I doubt it's possible if you've got the other end stuffed up into your pussy.
3. Snakes thrash. What type of snake are we talking here? A skinny one (ie kingsnake), or a really fat one (ie boa or python or something)? Because I can tell you from experience, if you handle a python of that size in a way it doesn't like, even if it doesn't bite, it will thrash around like nobody's business, and I can't imagine that will be a comfortable thing for you.
4. Snakes have scales. The scales only point one way. If you rub a snake towards its head (the direction you'd be trying to insert it), it gets pissed off, the scales scratch you, and depending on the health of your snake, the scales might even flake off a bit. Then you've got snake scales embedded in your pussy walls. Mmm, sanitary stuff.
5. It's mean. In general snakes like warm places, but believe me, a pussy doesn't count here. I had a pet snake once. (*Sniff* Beavis, you are sorely missed!) Please, don't do it!!!

GaryWilcox
02-21-2005, 12:25 AM
2. Snakes bite. According to the Crocodile Hunter, if you hold them firmly behind the head it's pretty safe, but I don't consider that a nice thing to do to a pet. And I doubt it's possible if you've got the other end stuffed up into your pussy.
In James Patterson's KISS THE GIRLS, Casanova sews the mouth of a snake up (with only room for the tongue to jet out) and ties a woman, using milk to lure the snake to explore her anus nonconsensually of course. He references this as being a practice in Asia-- but I have never heard of such a thing.

Within the library, a much more interesting variation on this same scene can be found in Faibhar's The Target (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory_pdf.php?storyid=609), with the young victim's own breast milk being expressed and used this time as the lure.

While Faibhar's story deals more in the reality of the situation (and its effects on the victim) than Patterson's, neither takes into account even half of the laundry list of details whippedcream brought up here.

Ranai
02-21-2005, 03:40 AM
Are you serious?Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Gary's reply is in the 'sexual fantasy' and 'story' vein. PE and whippedcream's answers are more the 'Knowledge Base' type. sublady's post at least suggests a 'real' situation, although she put it in the fantasy section.
Oh well.

I suspect that serious fucking with a snake of a size that would fit could easily result in breaking the unfortunate reptile's vertebrae.

If it's an idea for a real scene, use a toy snake for Pete's sake.

If it's a story idea, you can write snake snuff.

prey4me
06-29-2005, 04:21 AM
There is an old snake charmer trick that can be done on certain snakes where there is a nerve just behind the neck of the snake where you can make it go rigid. Certain indian tribes used to do it and it is thought Moses did this trick when he changed a staff into a snake when he was in one of his vile moods in the bible. I've only read about the trick and wouldn't be able to give you practical info on how to do it.

I guess it's a neat turn on beastiality though. You'd have to insert the tail end of the snake though which I guess is the appropriate end.

I wouldn't describe this event as one of "Moses' vile moods." The Bible is describing God's power as being more potent than Pharoah's magicians' magic: they could imitate a few of the lesser miracles, but then had to drop out of the competition as God's wrath matched Pharoah's stubborness. Also, Aaron's staff became a serpent, not the other way around. Lastly, when Aaron's staff became a serpent, it devoured the serpents of the Egyptian court magicians/shammans.

This stuff exceeds any folk gimmick, even if it was embellished with later re-telling.

prey4me
06-29-2005, 04:26 AM
Back in the 60's or 70's, I saw a review for a movie which I think was called "Dark Moon," or something about that. What caught my attention was a lobby still (promotional shot) in the paper. It depicted a pair of young, slender, feminine legs--very teen-looking, from about the thighs, down. The girl was wearing white 3" pumps, with a white chiffon skirt that drifted down to about knee-length.

Around her ankle, and up to about mid-calf, was a snake of some kind, coiled, looking upwards to underneath that delicate skirt.

So exquisite!
Oh, so sexy!
So beastly!
So utterly satanic!