PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Group ~ January 3rd 2014

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
01-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Our next discussion will be held Friday, 3rd January 2014 at 9:00 pm EST/ Saturday November 02:00 GMT ~ hosted by Miss Sett {Kuve} and guests

I will re-commence the Sunday meeting in time, subject to interest.

The topic discussion tonight is to discuss play terminology, how the understanding can differ if the communication is lacking. Therefore, how do you ensure others involved fully understand the desired outcome that is required.

We will meet in the chat room lobby and then move to a discussion room.

Anyone wishing to suggest a topic, please reply to this thread ~ we welcome all suggestions and participation.

See you there!!

I know there has been some concern that the discussion will be transcribed or copied. This is not the case, it will be summarised only, relevant points indicated for those that cannot make the discussion time. I will endeaver to post weekly, where possible.

There is no password required to enter the discussion room.

Rules of discussion
1. No meeting/greeting each other after the discussion has started, period.
2. Serious replies please, with respect afforded to each other.
3. This is a discussion room, if people wish to chat or play, please return to the lobby.
4. No disrespectful language will be tolerated at all, nor will detrimental comments, each participant has an opinion. There are others present that wish to learn.

the teacher
01-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Why do subs submit to anyone who claims to be a Dom.?

Our next discussion will be held Friday, 3rd January 2014 at 9:00 pm EST/ Saturday November 02:00 GMT ~ hosted by Miss Sett {Kuve} and guests

I will re-commence the Sunday meeting in time, subject to interest.

The topic discussion tonight is to discuss play terminology, how the understanding can differ if the communication is lacking. Therefore, how do you ensure others involved fully understand the desired outcome that is required.

We will meet in the chat room lobby and then move to a discussion room.

Anyone wishing to suggest a topic, please reply to this thread ~ we welcome all suggestions and participation.

See you there!!

I know there has been some concern that the discussion will be transcribed or copied. This is not the case, it will be summarised only, relevant points indicated for those that cannot make the discussion time. I will endeaver to post weekly, where possible.

There is no password required to enter the discussion room.

Rules of discussion
1. No meeting/greeting each other after the discussion has started, period.
2. Serious replies please, with respect afforded to each other.
3. This is a discussion room, if people wish to chat or play, please return to the lobby.
4. No disrespectful language will be tolerated at all, nor will detrimental comments, each participant has an opinion. There are others present that wish to learn.

the teacher
01-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Some subs.

Miss_Red
01-08-2014, 05:46 AM
I'd like to discuss the topic of humiliation. What is it? Why do some subs like it? What are different types of humiliation?

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
01-08-2014, 02:01 PM
This is not a subject that we have discussed previously. I will post the topic suggestion shortly.

I'd like to discuss the topic of humiliation. What is it? Why do some subs like it? What are different types of humiliation?