PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

bentheone
01-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I have some questions.

If I would have a girlfriend once, how can I tell her that I love the medical fetish stuff? I have a lot of stuff, such as latex gloves and catheters, stethoscopes and so on. I think, who isn't in the topic, it might think I'm crazy or something. This is what I would prevent. I want she to try these stuffs and tools. And also I like the latex stuff.. Such as dresses and catsuit on girls. And I would like to once see my girl in it.

So how can I tell her these things?

One more thing, is there exists a girl who is cute, seems innocent, kind, loveable, support me, helps me in everything and she is a fucking pervert minded girl? :chuncky:

Thanks guys!
-Ben

denuseri
01-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Basically if she doesn't initiate or show any outward signs of being kinky your only recourse will be to ask her if she is ever interested in doing more then just have regular sex.

See what she thinks of some lite bondage or a blindfold before you pop it on her you like to get enemas or anything lol.

We fucking perverted minded girls you will find come in all shapes and sizes so you can never really know unless you ask us.

deigja
01-16-2014, 05:33 PM
If you do´t already have a girlfriend you can also start looking to meet a perverted girl from the start.. get to know people in the scene.. be it online or r/l and perhaps you stumble upon your perfectly perverted innocent looking girl with a medical fetish.

Good luck in any case

Deigja