PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a female RP kidnap/enslavement victim

wolf101
01-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Ok My previous roleplay fell through and I am looking for someone with whom to start a fresh with. The basic scenario is as follows.

The victim is popular, ideally a cheerleader and Homecoming Court member, maybe the Queen?, and is not really involved in BDSM or is ignorant of it. If you are interested please let Me know either with a post here or by PMing Me.

subserviant
03-06-2014, 04:39 PM
I am interested in the scenario you propose ,it will depend on how and what you have in mind

wolf101
03-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Sorry My computer went down and I just got it back up. Would you want me to post the relivent information here or do you want Me to PM it to you?

wolf101
03-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Sorry My computer went down and I just got it back up. Would you want me to post the relivent information here or do you want Me to PM it to you?

DrSawbones
06-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Pm me; I would be interested.

Sirs_GoodGirl (Whyteknyght)
07-24-2014, 03:48 AM
Wolf I would absolutely adore (oh sorry, abhor!) being said victim to such a brutal crime. Why in fact I recently posted a horrifying dream fantasy I had of just that very thing. It was of course more of a breaking/entering storyuld love , but definitely woud love to pursue it further. It was awkward and needed a males perspective.
Please pm me if you seek any victim. I will be unawarely awaiting your reply

Sirs_GoodGirl (Whyteknyght)
07-24-2014, 03:50 AM
OH yes, I was also both a cheerleader and prom queen. Just an fyi. At the time I was simpy shallow, and did have sex but nothing interesting. Mostly...a virgin to most of us here at the library.

Jemmasuk
08-26-2014, 06:22 AM
Hello,

Saw your post and am immediately aroused by it! My name is Jemma, I'm 26 years old, long blond hair, green eyes about 5'8" tall (taller in heels! ;) )I am quite slim, 36d 24 35 figure, huge feet though :( size 8 (uk size) Oh and I'm from London England. I am a trained dancer but dont really know about cheer leading or anything, my em addy is "jemmasuk at yho dot co dot uk" if you wish to contact me so we can explore your exciting scenario!? I cant wait!

Jemma xx

subserviant
10-21-2014, 06:35 AM
if you are still looking for a female role player ,I am still interested ,please pm me

DarkVirgo13
07-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Hey there I'm interested in playing ;)

MrsRemsburg
11-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Wolf101,

I am writing to let you know I did come across you thread. It has been a number of months since you posted this but if you are
still on here and would be interested in such roleplay scenario then I would like to join you in possible intense scenes. Please review
my profile and let me know.

Mrs Remsburg

subserviant
02-03-2018, 08:28 AM
I am still looking to role play if your interested