PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Group ~ January 31st 2014

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
01-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Our next discussion will be held Friday 31st January 2014 at 9:00 pm EST/ Saturday 02:00 GMT ~ hosted by Miss Sett {Kuve} and guests

Topic: Question and answer, a discussion that offers answers/opinions to questions regarding dom/me and sub relationships. What is expected, what is considered? An opportunity for those new to the scene to ask those more experienced.

I will re-run this on Sunday 2nd February 2014 at 19:00 GMT this week if requested by attendance or pm.

We will meet in the chat room lobby and then move to a discussion room.

Anyone wishing to suggest a topic, please reply to this thread ~ we welcome all suggestions and participation.

See you there!!

I know there maybe some concerns that the discussion will be transcribed or copied. This is not the case, it will be summarised only, relevant points indicated for those that cannot make the discussion time. I will endeavor to post weekly, where possible.

There is no password required to enter the discussion room.

Rules of discussion
1. No meeting/greeting each other after the discussion has started, period.
2. Serious replies please, with respect afforded to each other.
3. This is a discussion room, if people wish to chat or play, please return to the lobby.
4. No disrespectful language will be tolerated at all, nor will detrimental comments, each participant has an opinion. There are others present that wish to learn.

Mr. Big
01-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Miss Sett; Iam a Dom who has never been a sub but It sounds kind of exciting to me. I would love to experiment. Would you be Interested;

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
02-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Mr Big, so sorry I missed your comment, as the site went down during discussion I havent been here until this eve to post this weeks topic. In response *smile* what a lovely thought, but I do only play with mi Sensei Kuve present. Not as I am requested of this, more that I enjoy myself more when he is with me. But thank you for the interest.

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
02-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Just thought, did you mean was I interested in this a a topic for discussion as oppose as a personal thought *smile* ?