PDA

View Full Version : Drool

boundman
01-31-2014, 11:48 AM
Okay so I'm sure this is on here somewhere and I'm not too sure on where to post this but I have a question about gags and drooling. I know from my experience that pretty much any gag will make you drool after awhile. My question is if I want to make my sub drool is there anything I can do/use to make her drool more? Thanks.

Solis
01-31-2014, 07:12 PM
Drooling will be mediated by two factors: (1) the presence of an irritant which induces salivation and (2) the inability to flex the muscles of the mouth and induce swallowing.

Generically speaking, there are three sorts of gags: (1) obstructive, (2) intrusive, and (3) spreader. Obstructive gags seal the mouth; think wadded up undies or duct tape. They're a bad idea since they don't induce drooling and might asphyxiate your partner. Intrusive gags strap across the mouth with an appendage inserted into the oral cavity; think penis gags. They will force the jaws apart, preventing swallowing, and will introduce an irritant. If you're going to use such a gag, make sure that the intrusion is shallow since either triggering a gag reflex or obstructing breathing might result from a deep intrusion. Spreader gags hold the jaws apart while leaving the front of the mouth partly or wholly open. Think ring gags or wiffle gags, a highly perforated version of a ballgag. (There are also dental ones that strike me as pricey and a bit excessive. Either a ring or wiffle will keep her from closing her mouth or swallowing, will be irritating and would pose no risk to breathing.

Small amounts of a topical oral anesthetic, such as Anbesol, on the lips or tongue might complicate her ability to control her reactions but I haven't confirmed that.

Bottom line: safety, safety, safety! As someone who has near passed-out from a vocal chord spasm - bad reaction to a doctor-prescribed inhaler - I'm really cognizant of the fact that breathing is awfully important and not a process to be interfered with.

S.

boundman
02-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Thank you for your words of wisdom. Intrusive gags are usually what we use and what I have experience with. She has TMJ so most ball gags are too much for her. We have found a bit gag that she finds "comfy" wearing and it works well enough for my needs too. I have drooled before while using a bit but she never has yet. I was just wondering if there was a way to "make" her loose control of that otherwise not thought of bodily function. From my experience it just helps with that submissive feeling of having no control when that happens and I would like for her to have that experience...

Solis
02-02-2014, 10:29 PM
If the bit allows for movement, then she's still able to swallow. You might be able to use rubber dental blocks to secure her mouth open to its fullest comfortable extent. You should also position her so that her head is forward and tilted down, so that the drool is channeled more quickly out.

S.

boundman
02-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Okay. Thank you again for your advice.

deigja
02-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Also a good idea that works only with cooperation on subbies side is to put a clothespin on the tip of her tongue and forbid her to remove it... while it does not keep her quiet and only hinders speach slightly,you cannot close your mouth and tend to move your tongue around and produce lots of spit. of course it can be swallowed... makes me drool anyway...
good luck, deigja

chipmunk_
02-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Clothespin on the tongue definitely does produce some drool. Two clothespins, even more drool, and much harder to swallow it.

boundman
02-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Deigja and chimpmunk that is a good idea! I'll have to ask her what she thinks of clothespins. Thanks for the info. :) I hope to put it to good use.

deigja
02-05-2014, 04:13 PM
;-) Please do tell us if it worked how you wanted it

deigja

boundman
02-05-2014, 08:58 PM
I'll lye you all know how it goes but it may be a week or do before anything like that happens. It's Her week and I don't want to give Her any ideas of something to try on me. :p

just_ine
02-06-2014, 10:29 AM
^chuckles

boundman
02-07-2014, 05:27 AM
Well I would like the chance to try it out on her first. :p I have no protection after that but you've got to do what you can right? :p

just_ine
02-07-2014, 05:32 AM
A man with a plan.

Question: does it mean I have a slight sadistic streak if I am enjoying the thought of her reading this and tonight, when you arrive home, 2 clothes pegs are waiting for you on your usual chair?
*giggles*

deigja
02-07-2014, 04:44 PM
just ine: if so I have a sadistic streak, too. That is a nice thought ...

Deigja

ickleimi
02-07-2014, 04:46 PM
lemon encourages salivation, could try a slice of lemon in her mouth?

boundman
02-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Just ine: honestly that would have been fitting for me trying to hide something from her on her week. But I got through it with out a problem. Lol. I would of been excited to come home to that actually. I agree that that was/is a very nice thought.

just_ine
02-11-2014, 02:11 PM
*grins* Deigja and I ~did~ wonder if you got through your week without running into clothes pins or lemon or any other of the 'remedies' listed above:d

Perhaps we can suggest some ways to leave a hint without it looking like a hint... *grins* methinks there are subbies with good advice on that out there.

:surprise: Me? No...I'm completely innocent of any such ways. :d.

boundman
02-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Haha. So just ine are the horns there just to hold up the halo since your so innocent? Sorry I had to pick on you about that. Anyways that could be some helpful advice for "subtle" hints. :)

deigja
02-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Donīt keep us waiting.. Iīm close to putting those clothespins on you myself because I want to know how you like them.. If we donīt hear/read the domly perspective weīre happy to hear the subbies ;-)
*Chasing you with wooden clothespins*
Deigja

boundman
02-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Well Deigja I don't have a report about the clothes pegs yet. My last week(this week starting today is supposed to be mine) was uneventful because She was sick and last week was Her's. To say that her week was uneventful would be a plain lie. To shorty sum it up she pegged me again with a new toy. Something like a feeldoe. Which I didn't know what it was until I felt its big head pressing on my asshole before it slipped in. I'll end this post by saying that I don't know when I'll be able to try the clothes pegs on her because she has extended her "week" my latest pegging with the new toy ended with her locking me in a chastity device. (Which is something we have talked about trying out) She did say not to worry she likes it too much to keep it locked up long. All I can say is I'm quite frustrated at this point already but also excited about the unknown....

deigja
03-10-2014, 03:52 PM
i hope your frustration is gone by now and you had a lot of fun ;-)
deigja