PDA

View Full Version : SNF Recap

lorem angelum
02-02-2014, 07:27 AM
I would like to thank everyone who came by my house Saturday night for a little get together. I enjoyed getting to see you all in a different light, good fun was had by all. Guess the police thought we were being too loud and booted everyone out….*grin*.

My many thanks to Miss-Sett for helping me orchestrate this, she makes running discussion look so easy when it is not. A truly talented lady *curtsy*.

I would like to have more, on Saturday evenings if everyone enjoyed themselves. We can, if people are acceptable, have it at a different persons “house” each time. If no one wishes to “host” we can have them at my house, it gives me great pleasure to see people together and having fun. Please let me know through feedback if everyone would like to continue with “Saturday Night Fever”.

I had a tremendous time with you all…la

lorem angelum
02-02-2014, 07:36 AM
:angel: hmmm the angel seems to be flying a little crooked with this headache today...*holds head*

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
02-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Awe thank you for the mention *smile and hugs* I would be pleased to have a party at 'mine' this weekend, lol Brit style xx

Lagomorph
02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Headache? We shouldn't let you be in charge of the alcohol again then, too much temptation for you I think. ~steals the bar~ Mine next time!

And in case it isn't clear...i'm all for more SNF! Still not wearing a white suit, but i'll bring my own disco balls.

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
02-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Ohhh Lagomorph then it should be a date' I dont have a disco ball so fair one. Can I bring 'twister' ha ha a bottle of wine would hysterical ? lol

Lagomorph
02-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Twister is absolutely acceptable, but I am not being responsible for everybody being drunk on wine! I shall be serving only powerful spirits and chloroform rags. For the subbies...

jane pain
02-02-2014, 06:34 PM
was a lot of fun, and I will definitely be staying up for it again next week!

soo twister....
http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/kamasheetra-sexy-adult-twister-game

*grins*

lorem angelum
02-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Thank you all I am glad you enjoyed! Well Sir..ahemmmm those little glasses of wine sneak up on you *grin*. Legomorph and Miss it looks like we have the next two Saturdays covered, I am all in favor of disco balls and twister!! Glad my girl janie painie will be there, love my angels. See you there!!!

panthera
02-02-2014, 08:40 PM
It was a lot of fun, and a great way to get back into chat for me. Thanks for having me over. :)

Lagomorph
02-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Wait, did I just get volunteered to host?

lorem angelum
02-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Lol hey you volunteered yourself with the disco ball and hard liquor........*wide grin*

Lagomorph
02-03-2014, 10:43 AM
I...but...that's not even...you know, for a subbie you sure know how to rope a guy into something. ~raises eyebrow~ I better keep my eye on these Angel's Three from now on...tricky little beasts with the fake halos and taped on wings.

Lagomorph
02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Oh, and i'm volunteering panthera to help and hand out the drinks. Volunteering is a strong word these days.

lorem angelum
02-03-2014, 03:46 PM
*grins widely* it's good to have help...*flapping my wings and adjusting my halo over my tiny, hidden horns* you'll be wonderful. I truly am looking forward to the disco ball.....*strolls away humming, swaying my hips*

Miss_Red
02-05-2014, 11:38 AM
I really enjoyed the party, for as short as I was able to stay in chat! And I did bring a REAL disco ball. So I'll pack it up and bring it to Sett's for the next party! fingers crossed we don't get booted again!

lorem angelum
02-05-2014, 04:47 PM
*giggke and a grin * maybe we overloaded chat with all our dancing and music...