PDA

View Full Version : finding your ballance

bane
02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
how to your find your blance between your D/S sides?

What are your words of wisdom to making sure you and your partner sink up?

What do you do when both are in a D type Energy surge? What about S type energy?

Balance is something that i always struggle with from day to day. For the longest time i used to blame myself for no being in the correct mood or energy for my partner but lately i have learned you have to go with the flo sometimes. im trying to see what other switches struggle with and what soulutions that you have found that works

thir
04-02-2014, 10:34 AM
how to your find your blance between your D/S sides?

What are your words of wisdom to making sure you and your partner sink up?

What do you do when both are in a D type Energy surge? What about S type energy?

Balance is something that i always struggle with from day to day. For the longest time i used to blame myself for no being in the correct mood or energy for my partner but lately i have learned you have to go with the flo sometimes. im trying to see what other switches struggle with and what soulutions that you have found that works

I am afraid I cannot bring any Words of wisdom here as I do not switch with my husband. I find my other side outside.

Kuve {Sett}
05-13-2014, 10:36 AM
I've been switching for over 30 years now and I've only found two with whom I could easily and fluidly slide back and forth, usually I will have a sub or two plus one Dom/me with whom to let that My sub side out. With the two I mentioned it was a matter of the dynamic, we could flow back and forth between roles without thought because we both trusted our instincts and our knowledge of the other so the only advice I can offer is to cultivate that in your own relationship through communication and shared pleasure in whatever you do.

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
05-14-2014, 09:52 AM
I would agree totally with the above comment. I am fortunate to be able to switch fluidly between the d/s sides within me. However, I have found that I am unable to sub to more than one, but a personal comment intended to the person in mind, not a general one.

To achieve a dynamic where, as switch, you are able to be both D/s is a wonderful thing to experience. If this is what you seek, then this is possible, however, I would also mention that this takes time, trust and open communication.