PDA

View Full Version : Discreet things to do in public.

Charityy
02-05-2014, 12:28 PM
I have always loved watching the videos of girls being used by everyone in the bar, or on the bus or whatever. While this is not possible, I was looking for some suggestions as far as things I could do while in public. For example, I'm going out to dinner tonight with my boyfriend's parents. Anything I could do?

boundman
02-05-2014, 12:45 PM
They have remote control bullets/panties and things of that nature. You could always wear something like that and give your boyfriend the remote. In reverse they also make remote controlled cock rings for men and you could have the remote. I personally think those are fun.

boundman
02-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Also if your into anal you could wear a butt plug out. I think they are stimulating enough by themselves but try riding in a car with one up your ass. Every little bump you feel...and not to mention the humiliation of wearing one in public. No one knows it's there but you (and most likely your partner) but you will feel like everyone is watching you and knows your secret.

deigja
02-05-2014, 04:12 PM
it´s also nice if your partner plays with your nipples until they are so sensitive that you feel the movement of the cloth over them every time you move. There are discreet ropeharnesses that may or may not hinder your movements.. depends on what you´re wearing.
deigja

Conrod
03-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Another thing, a little easier if you do not have toys around, is just to go in a miniskirt or minidress with no underwear.