PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about Squirting....

elizabethlemon
02-12-2014, 12:15 PM
It's still amazes me how open I can be here lol I have really missed the forums :)

So I watched a video with my husband a few months ago, they were using this wand on this girl and when she came it was like Niagara Falls. My husband was really intrigued to say the least. Is this squirting? Or did she pee on herself? There was quite a bit. How many of you have actually done this? I have never squirted or anything remotely close to that. My husband bought a wand for Valentines Day, I have never had anything stronger than a cheap pocket rocket vibrator so I am little nervous about this lol

just_ine
02-14-2014, 10:11 AM
Hi :)

This is something that also fascinated me from the first time I heard about it.

It also reminded me of a thread about squirting that I found very informative.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/22100-squirting-orgasms?highlight=squirting

*grins*
Enjoy
xxx

elizabethlemon
02-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Thank you, I found it after I posted this too lol My bad :)

My husband really wants me to but I don't know that I can? It's not like I don't try....lol

Sirs_GoodGirl (Whyteknyght)
02-14-2014, 06:54 PM
If thats the article im thinking of, it mentions that having fingers (toy, whatever) in your vagina that are rapidly moved back and forth will help you squirt, as the muscles that usually tighten up on us during orgasm are prohibited from doing so with the vigorous back and forth motion. Im on the quest as well and it has brought me closer, i can feel it, but since fir now its just me doing all the self manipulation i have yet to actually squirt. Once Sir is in town ill be going at it with his assistance and im sure its going to happen.
Anyway try that its definitely a good suggestion, youll feel the difference and just dont give up, i think it takes a long time for some of us!!

just_ine
02-14-2014, 10:26 PM
The first time it happened I thought I had an 'accident'.

Some things that helped me are:

Being sufficiently hydrated.
Finding that special G spot and giving it some extra special attention.
And just forget about it. If I am anxious it doesn't happen. It is when I forget and just allow myself to experience whatever is being done... stop thinking... it most often happens.

Some people don't squirt. It doesn't make their orgasms better or not and isn't an indication of the level of their arousal. And squirting may be embarrassing if if happens with a partner that doesn't understand it.

elizabethlemon
02-15-2014, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the suggestions ladies :) I probably am anxious about it, so that might be standing in the way as well.