PDA

View Full Version : A little late

rumble122590
02-18-2014, 08:41 PM
Hello members,

Still discovering the wealth of information on the site, and remembered I had never made an introduction. I'm rumble, 23 year old submissive. I have had an interest in BDSM since I first discovered what is was, sometime in high school. I have been on a few sites, and always enjoyed reading the stories on BDSM library, and was finally able to join the site (for a while I kept getting errors). Now that I am here, I look forward to conversing with others and learning more about this lifestyle.

rumble

deigja
02-19-2014, 01:56 AM
Welcome to the site rumble,
have fun!
Deigja

rumble122590
02-19-2014, 05:55 AM
Thank you!

jane pain
02-20-2014, 01:42 AM
Never too late - - glad you made it! The stories on here are indeed awesome and were the thing that hooked me too *smiles and nods* but there is so much more & the sheer amount of information on this forum makes it a goldmine worth exploring - - I hope you find your joy here! *offers hugs*

rumble122590
02-20-2014, 06:55 AM
There is certainly a lot of information available. I'm hoping to as well.

Never too late - - glad you made it! The stories on here are indeed awesome and were the thing that hooked me too *smiles and nods* but there is so much more & the sheer amount of information on this forum makes it a goldmine worth exploring - - I hope you find your joy here! *offers hugs*

lorem angelum
02-20-2014, 07:48 AM
Welcome to the library!!! I hope you enjoy yourself, everyone here is so helpful and many have years of experience.. Hope to see you in chat, you can meet a lot of people with a variety of fetishes. Have fun, ask questions and be bad....

rumble122590
02-20-2014, 11:12 AM
I will certainly try ;)

Welcome to the library!!! I hope you enjoy yourself, everyone here is so helpful and many have years of experience.. Hope to see you in chat, you can meet a lot of people with a variety of fetishes. Have fun, ask questions and be bad....