PDA

View Full Version : Where to start?

eager_master
03-30-2014, 11:03 PM
I have been in sexual relationships before. Recently I stumbled across a site and I became intrigued with the D/S side of things sexually. I would love to be a dominant, that a sub cares for and loves and follows every order. The problem is that there are not a lot of people where I live that are into this (at least not out about it). I use a site called Babblesex to find women that are into that stuff. However, they often live in Florida, New York, Texas or California. At some point I would like to eventually have a real life dominant/submissive relationship. Can some one (D/S) help me figure out where to begin?

Thanks!

jane pain
04-05-2014, 07:43 AM
All I can recommend is to just keep reading - learn everything you can, the information you need to be the dominant you want to be is out there... info on this site and others, in books and magazines, in the heads of people more experienced... find out where your local munches are, see if there are peer workshops or talks going on... listen and think, not everything will apply to you, make sense to you, fit who you are, some of it may even be downright wrong but as long as you sift it with a thoughtful and open mind the little nuggets of gold are there. Also talk to others of varying experience levels, don't be afraid to ask questions and be wrong.