PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Group ~ April 25th 2014

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
04-20-2014, 02:27 AM
Our next discussion will be held Friday 25th April 2014 at (*note new time*) 23:00 GMT (UK) 18:00 EST hosted by Miss Sett {Kuve} and guests

Topic: A choice of topics is offered, namely:-

1 How important in sexual intercourse within play, is it a sub thing to consider that the ultimate pleasure is to provide this?

a. as a sub do you expect sexual activity as part of your submission?
b. as a dom/me do you consider sex to be an integral part of your dominance?
c. do you consider that controlling a person's sexuality is controlling the person?

2. When meeting a new dom/me or sub what are the signs for which you look to evaluate sincerity and trustworthiness?

3. How do r/l and o/l activities affect each other?

a. does r/l activity inform or change how one plays o/l?
b. does one's r/l situation influence or inform how one behaves sexually (i.e. Public dom/me, private sub’ or vice ce versa’?
c. how does this affect switches?

4. How important is staging/clothing, agreed a subjective choice, but does it matter?

So please contact me if a particular topic is of interest. We will meet in the chat room lobby and then move to a discussion room.

Anyone wishing to suggest a topic, please reply to this thread ~ we welcome all suggestions and participation.

I know there maybe some concerns that the discussion will be transcribed or copied. This is not the case, it will be summarised only, relevant points indicated for those that cannot make the discussion time. I will endeavour to post weekly, where possible.

There is no password required to enter the discussion room.

Rules of discussion
1. No meeting/greeting each other after the discussion has started, period.
2. Serious replies please, with respect afforded to each other.
3. This is a discussion room, if people wish to chat or play, please return to the lobby.
4. No disrespectful language will be tolerated at all, nor will detrimental comments, each participant has an opinion. There are others present that wish to learn.

I have a question, what do the experienced expect from a D/s relationship?

starryangel{SM}
05-23-2014, 07:27 PM
I hope you mean may 25th, because april 25th is already past.

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
05-25-2014, 01:13 AM
lol this was April's, May's discussion group will be Friday 30th May *smile* will post discussion topics this week *hugs*

rebekka
05-25-2014, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the update - looking forward to hearing what the topics will be!

bekka