PDA

View Full Version : Cant find 2 stories (humil), i think by the same author.. details inside please :)

eazygun
05-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Hey there,
I will really appreciate your help, i've been trying to find those stories for long time now and i feel very frustrated,

Anyway about the first story..
[B][U]The First story:
The way i remember it, it was about a teacher and a female student
The female student is very quiet and somehow get her teacher to her home
There the teacher suffers humiliation from her and her mother making her be naked, join them in the jaccuzi and supper, collecting the leaves in their yard
If it helps, the mother was mute, she spoke to the teacher using a keyboard and screens

Later on, that student help the teacher to manipulate and take advanatge of 5 other female students :)

The second story

The way i remember it, it was 3 chapter story about a babysitter and it goes like this
The first chapter, The girl finished babysitter school and was suppose to meet her friend in church, an old lady there taking advantage of her and bringing her to an orgasm several times

The second Chapter The babysitter get on the airplane to the mansion where she suppose to babysit the kids, In the plane an old lady who sits next to her takes advantage of her and bringing her to an orgasm several times again
(She tried reaching the bathroom in her daze, and the old lady also followed her there)

The Third Chapter She reach the mansion, her uniform clung to her like a second skin, The kids play games with her on the kids floor (like carwas and tickle fight) toying with her body, she got stuck in a small castle there and the kids also bring her to an orgasm

I remember few more details, but i hope that's enough for whoever can help me find it!
(stories like this one would also be welcome )

Thank you!

grimJester
11-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Well, seems like the forum isn't very active. The stories you're looking for are Attitude Adjustment and The Nanny, both by LCDRJMC.