PDA

View Full Version : "Wrecking the pussy"

T-Luv
03-17-2003, 12:07 PM
While I certainly haven't read every story on this site, I've noticed a certain trend in the "teen" stories that is starting to bug me:

Teen rape stories in which the rapist intentionally 'ruins' the victim's pussy and/or anus. For example, the rapist will have a ridiculously large cock (11-12+ inches) and he uses it on a very young virgin, and takes great pleasure in feeling her skin and muscles tearing. Or else a huge dildo will be used with the same results - actually damaging the victim's pussy, or at the very least stretching it beyound belief and eliminating any tightness that was once there.

Now, this kind of scene has its place, don't get me wrong. It doesn't squick me. I'm just bothered by how frequently this happens in stories. It's especially bothersome when the story indicates that the rapist has some sort of long-term plan for the victim - making her his slave; selling her; sharing her, etc. If that is the plan, then isn't it kind of defeating the purpose if the rapist destroys the victim's most valuable 'asset' in the very first encounter? Even if the rapist merely intends to hold the girl prisoner for a period of time and rape her multiple times, it would seem that he would want to experience her tightness every time he rapes her. With these 'wreck the pussy the first time' scenes, it would seem that the following rapes would feel like sticking your cock into a bowl of Jello.

Anybody understand what I'm saying? Am I alone here?

BDSM_Tourguide
03-17-2003, 12:40 PM
That is to say, I doubt you're alone in your thinking. First off, the actual number of people that really have a 12" cock are about one in a million. Second off, the chances of getting a 12" cock into a virginal pussy are also about one in a million. As fiction, though, it can make for a good read to imagine the female squirming and screaming in pain. Triggers some of the pleasure centers of my brain thinking of it.

As for a submissive/slave toy being passed off to other, people do it all the time in real life. I am including it in the story I am writing right now. (Yes, there are more chapters coming in "Rose takes a Day Off." I've just been lazy.) It can be great humiliation and punishment for the slave to have to serve someone whom she doesn't know or that you tell her she has to serve and has no choice.

boccaccio2000g
03-17-2003, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
[B][COLOR=firebrick][FONT=century gothic]That

First off, the actual number of people that really have a 12" cock are about one in a million.

============================

Do we get partial credit for exceeding 12 cm? *

Not even if we are proponents of the metric system?

;-)

Boccaccio

* about five inches for those who'd like to meter (meet her? meat her?) half way

T-Luv
03-17-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide

As for a submissive/slave toy being passed off to other, people do it all the time in real life. I am including it in the story I am writing right now. (Yes, there are more chapters coming in "Rose takes a Day Off." I've just been lazy.) It can be great humiliation and punishment for the slave to have to serve someone whom she doesn't know or that you tell her she has to serve and has no choice.

I guess I wasn't clear. I'm not complaining about the passing around. I actually like the idea. I was just using that as an example of "future plans". As in, if the guy plans on passing the girl around, as a long-term thing (say, forced prostitution), then why would he want to physically wreck her money-maker in the very first encounter?

To me, it's akin to buying a slave to serve as your personal masseur, and then breaking his fingers the first day he shows up. Sure, it may be entertaining, but it kind of makes him useless as masseur. Or maybe buying a slave to tend your flower garden, and breaking his kneecaps the first day.

I'm only complaining about the stories that do this when the narrative indicates long-term plans. If the rape is a one-time incident and the victim is to be 'discarded' or the rapist isn't planning to do it again, then the 'wrecking' makes more sense.

Tractortorture
03-17-2003, 03:39 PM
"While I certainly haven't read every story on this site, I've noticed a certain trend in the "teen" stories that is starting to bug me"

I know what you mean, but is this just because people are supposed to, have more fantasys than about other types of victims?

Personally I prefer stories where victimes are in their 20's - 40's.

I think this is pretty much a question of taste.

Also I don't think they are being wrecked rather broken in. In fantasy the laws of physics & biology can be broken.

Perhaps it is more a case that some of these stories can be repetative. Maybe writers need to make the stories more personal, even if this alienates some readers?

Just thinking aloud.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by boccaccio2000g

Do we get partial credit for exceeding 12 cm? *

Not even if we are proponents of the metric system?

;-)

Boccaccio

* about five inches for those who'd like to meter (meet her? meat her?) half way

LMAO As a Canadian I can appreciate that.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-17-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Tractortorture
Perhaps it is more a case that some of these stories can be repetative. Maybe writers need to make the stories more personal, even if this alienates some readers?

I did that. Then the person I was being personal about quit. So, I was left with a three chapter story and no one to write about. Fantasy is easier. LOL

T-Luv
03-17-2003, 10:46 PM

Just curious - what do you mean by "more personal"? I've noticed that in my own writing I like to establish some kind of relationship between victim and tormenter. I also tend to write from the perspective of the "sub" or victim (always female and teenaged), with more of my own personality turning up in the submissive than in the dominant. That, in spite of my being a 30-something male. (Psychology time, there!)Maybe it's because I'm not especially aggressive or dominant in RL, and the actual fantasy for me comes out in my dominant male characters.

Maybe the reason these "wrecking" stories bother me is that I like to see things develop more gradually. Especially when the story leads the reader to believe that the victim's situation is going to continue for some time.

Perhaps that's just because my primary kink is spanking. Spanking fetishists frequently like to administer spankings that start out "low-intensity" and gradually build in severity.

Anyway, there's nothing really wrong with this kind of story. It's just that I always search for the "teen" code, and after about the fifth story that starts out with a "wreck the pussy" scene, it starts getting old. It's as if the authors didn't want to take the time to develop the scenario, choosing instead to go right for the most extreme acts.

Tractortorture
03-18-2003, 03:59 AM
'Just curious - what do you mean by "more personal"?'

I mean as in geting away from just following sterotypes. There seems to be a generic American Teenage character which seems to be everywhere at present, from stories on this site, to TV programs like Buffy, Smallville & all those teen 'comedies'. And to be honest I'm more a Angel than Buffy man.

I just feel that sometimes people are writing to this sterotype rather than add their own experiences & personnel tastes to there writing

Perhaps its because I'm British & the college/high school system is different here, so I tend to switch off at these types of stories. Also it may be because I'm geting older?

Also I can appreciate what you mean by a slow build up. Wrecking the pussy stories seem to be short sharp often violent stories where the pain/humiliation of the victim is quite important. While you prefer to write from the victims point of view.

I think overal what I'm saying is that if people relie more on there. own personal sexual tastes & interests & vary the characters & situations then the qualities of stories & writing would improve.

God that was more long winded than Tom Clancey!! ;)

I'm now going to read t-luvs stories to see if there as good as his threads

T-Luv
03-18-2003, 12:40 PM
I mean as in geting away from just following sterotypes. There seems to be a generic American Teenage character which seems to be everywhere at present, from stories on this site, to TV programs like Buffy, Smallville & all those teen 'comedies'. And to be honest I'm more a Angel than Buffy man.

Hmmm... I don't watch television, so I'm kinda unfamiliar with these stereotypes ;-) I hope I don't write my girl characters like that. Most of mine tend to come out as natural-born-victim types. I don't really go for the "All-American Girl" thing - instead, I like the demure, Plain Jane type of girl.

I've just finished the first chapter of a series called "The Mansion" (not posted here yet). It's actually a rewrite of a story that I'd gotten quite far with and then lost in a hard drive accident. The setting is a sort of "gentlemen's club" where all of the slaves are teenaged girls. The first chapter describes the "initiation" gang-rape of a 14YO girl - a runaway who has been lured with promises of becoming a fashion model.

Because the owner of the club keeps his slaves until they turn 19, he has strict policies in place to regulate how the slaves are treated so that they're not completely worn out and used up at the end of their term of service. [One reason: if a client grows fond of a particular slave, he may purchase her when she turns 19.] So the initiation gang rape is relatively "gentle". These policies are based on the slave's age. They include limits on what kinds of sexual activity a slave of a certain age may be used for, as well as what kinds of BDSM she may be subjected to. These limits increase and expand as the slave grows older. Examples:

A 13YO slave may only be fucked, and spanked with certain implements.

A 14YO slave adds fellatio and cunnilingus to her sexual skills, and may be spanked with more severe implements.

A 15YO slave adds breast-whipping and nipple-clamping to her punishment list.

At 16YO, a slave becomes eligible for anal sex and pussy-whipping.

Etc, etc...

And because the club owner is really a kind-hearted fellow *G*, the slaves are also trained to enjoy, even crave, all manner of sexual activity, so that within a year of their enslavement they become almost willing, consensual participants who accept the painful BDSM in exchange for pleasurable rewards. They are also provided with mandatory, accelerated education so that by their 19th birthday they have the equivalent of a high-school diploma and two years of college education.

Tractortorture
03-18-2003, 01:09 PM
This sounds like a good story. Certainly more sophisticated than the standard wrecking the pussy story. I will look forward to reading it.:)

I was making a generalisasion before, not commenting on a specific author & certainly wouldn't put you in the stereotype group.

When I review something I always try to make a constructive critisim. As I want to encourage people not make cheap comments. Its just that I find certain stereotypes & cliches overused & tedious. I consider the 'wrecking the pussy' cliche to be one of these as well.

T-Luv
03-18-2003, 11:22 PM
When I review something I always try to make a constructive critisim.

Cool! I hope you'll read and review my stuff. I currently have two stories here - the latest was just posted. It's called "Learning", and is currently the third story listed on the front page. "Learning" is an ongoing series - the first three chapters are available. This is also a rewrite of a lost series, which I had gotten up to about 11 chapters.

The other story here was posted back in January, and is called "Teachin' Them Girls a Lesson". A hillbilly-stereotype spanking/incest story that was written more for laughs than anything else.

I also just submitted three of my one-shot short stories, which I'm pretty proud of. They should be posted with the next site update.

One is called "Serendipitous" - it was more of an attempt at a particular literary technique than anything else, but turned out quite erotic (I think so anyway)

The second is called "Winter". Most of my stories are written in the 3rd-person, but more from the bottom/sub/victim's perspective. This was my first attempt at a first-person narrative, with the bottom as narrator. The setting is just a 15YO girl staring out the window watching snow fall and reminiscing about a couple spankings her father had given her. I tried hard to actually sound like a 15YO girl, but don't know how successful I was. The whole thing takes place inside the girl's head.

The third story, "The House In the Woods" didn't turn out anything like I planned. I got the idea to write a spanking ghost story, and I turned the idea over in my head for a couple months figuring out how I wanted it to go. I wanted to have a vengeful ghost, who was the spectre of a middle-aged man who had been killed by a mob after being falsely accused of raping a young teenaged girl. The ghost was going to snatch any teenaged girl who wandered near his house, and severely and brutally punish and rape her in retaliation for the false accusations of the original girl. One girl, however, was going to keep coming back for more. The ghost would then use her to lure other unsuspecting victims.

Well, I started writing, and that whole plot pretty much went out the window. The middle-aged ghost turned into the ghost of a 21YO Mexican man. He had still been killed by a mob, but the circumstances were completely different. The story ended up becoming a very sad love story. It made most of the women who read it cry ;-)

Kallie Thomas
03-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Really the only thing I have to contribute is this--the vagina is incredibly resilient. One night of violent--even tearing--sex isn't going to "ruin" a pussy. Given any time and attention at all, any pussy can be whipped (no pun intended) back into tight shape. The kind of "wrecking" it would take to permanently impair a vagina would involve, oh, a machete? When you think that women can bear children, incur severe perineal tearing, and yet bounce back, a virgin taking the mythic 12 inches in the context of a fantasy tale doesn't necessarily indicate a vagina no longer fit for use.

:)
Kallie

BruceBoxer
03-20-2003, 05:12 PM
I'd be more than happy to examine any pussy whose owner thinks it might be ruined and issue a decision as to its viability.

Originally posted by Kallie Thomas
Really the only thing I have to contribute is this--the vagina is incredibly resilient. One night of violent--even tearing--sex isn't going to "ruin" a pussy. Given any time and attention at all, any pussy can be whipped (no pun intended) back into tight shape. The kind of "wrecking" it would take to permanently impair a vagina would involve, oh, a machete? When you think that women can bear children, incur severe perineal tearing, and yet bounce back, a virgin taking the mythic 12 inches in the context of a fantasy tale doesn't necessarily indicate a vagina no longer fit for use.

Kallie

BDSM_Tourguide
03-20-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
I'd be more than happy to examine any pussy whose owner thinks it might be ruined and issue a decision as to its viability.

Why, Bruce? What's that fragrance you're wearing? Desperation? Is that by Calvin Klein? LOL

Kallie Thomas
03-20-2003, 10:01 PM
LOL! A big thanks to you both--I've been pretty seriously ill the past month, and the laughs help.

Kallie

BruceBoxer
03-21-2003, 04:12 AM
Tourguide--it's "Essence d' twat" available at fine department stores near you for a limited time. When buying the complete line, gynocological examiner license is only $19.95 extra (that's $89.95 CN).

Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Why, Bruce? What's that fragrance you're wearing? Desperation? Is that by Calvin Klein? LOL

BruceBoxer
03-21-2003, 04:31 AM
Sounds like you're on the road to recovery Kallie--get well soon!

Originally posted by Kallie Thomas
LOL! A big thanks to you both--I've been pretty seriously ill the past month, and the laughs help.

Kallie

pop_54
08-15-2003, 02:07 PM
Wrecking the pussy, not a thing I'd find good sense if you wish to re-use it later.

I know the kind of story though, usually very badly written and lasting about as long as it took the writer to jerk off to his/her cunt wrecking fantasy while writing it.

I too prefer to read the truth, well truth'ish, they do self-repair quite well as has been said, nothing wrong with a violent rape with loads of shit and blood everywhere, but if the attacker is trying to train the victim to become a slave later, I prefer the girl to be on the mend by the time this starts to happen.

pops.........:D

MrJerseyGuy
09-03-2003, 04:41 AM
I'm with T-Luv, even if for slightly different reasons. I read a lot of the stories here and when I find the ones (all too often) where the guy has a 12-14 inch cock and the girl is a 15 year old virgin, it just kind of looses something for me. The closer to reality the story is, the more interesting I find it. There are times when I'll quit reading half way through because it just gets so rediculous.

I suppose there is an audience for everything. This is just my personal preference. Besides...who in their right mind would wreck a perfectly good pussy!

pop_54
09-03-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by MrJerseyGuy
I'm with T-Luv, even if for slightly different reasons. I read a lot of the stories here and when I find the ones (all too often) where the guy has a 12-14 inch cock and the girl is a 15 year old virgin, it just kind of looses something for me. The closer to reality the story is, the more interesting I find it. There are times when I'll quit reading half way through because it just gets so rediculous.

I suppose there is an audience for everything. This is just my personal preference. Besides...who in their right mind would wreck a perfectly good pussy!

When I read of a 14" cock it loses everything for me, I can go no further in such a story.

This guy with a 14" tool is one in a million, literally, that it appears is the ratio of men with in excess of 11 inches of manhood according to some research I read a while back.

A 14" cock wouldn't wreck a 15 yr old's cunt, it would kill her before it had a chance.

pops.............