PDA

View Full Version : hi

mohammadzahid
05-12-2014, 11:20 PM
hello new here!

Sirs_GoodGirl (Whyteknyght)
05-16-2014, 12:43 AM
HEllo Mohammmadzahid,
Welcome to the library! There is much information to be had here. As well as some quite lovely people to be met! Chat is a great place to meet them as well as in forums! And a forum or blog post will get you noticed better than perhaps just an introduction would (Which seems counterintuitive but that is how it seems to be..)
I do hope you find what you're seeking here....
Please do take care and give the site and its' denizens a chance. It can be slow going at first....so be the first to jump in and insiert yourself into our little group of kinky, likeminded folk!

jane pain
05-19-2014, 03:58 AM
Welcome indeed! There is fun and joy to be found here but it is not the worlds most quick-moving forum. Chat is the most active place, and also my favorite *grins*.
We are very lucky to have a lot of people here with many years of experience in 'this thing that we do', meaning that there is often someone who has been where you are, who can guide and point out things you may not have considered.. as well as a genuinely friendly, supportive group of kinksters... Have a look around, see if it's comfortable, please dont hesitate to send me a message if you can't find what you are looking for...

*blows a kiss and runs off*