PDA

View Full Version : A submissive in need of help

Harperlynn
05-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Hello, my name is Harper. I am a submissive in need of help from switches. My Husband and i do not practice a dom/sub relationship at all times, every now and again He will top me(much to my enjoyment) but every once in a while, my Husband wishes me to top him. Being a sub at heart, and only ever dating people that ALWAYS topped me at all times, I wish to please Him, but have no idea how to do so. I do not know what he wants or what he will like. Can anyone help me?

just_ine
05-17-2014, 01:42 PM
Probably the first step would be to ask him what he likes/enjoys/dislikes and even fantasize about. (Mmmm....Imagine the sexy convo around that!)

When Topping I found the easiest was to mimic what I enjoyed having done to me (those things corresponding to his 'likes')
When I had more self-confidence, other things grew from there.

Topping isn't something that comes naturally to me, but sometimes one learns because it is the right thing for you to do. And imagine how Turnabout would be (funfilled) fairplay when switching :d

I found the most difficult part being strict ...I always wanted to ask if I may......<Insert action>but in the end I couldn't help seeing his enjoyment and react in kind.

Hope all goes well, Harper.

Harperlynn
05-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Thank you for your tips. My Husband doesn't really give me any ideas on what he would like but perhaps I could drag something out of him

just_ine
05-17-2014, 07:55 PM
What about a game?

If I do this....<Insert an action> then....you go ....<1 thumb up/2 thumbs up/1 thumb down/2 thumbs down>

*grins* or something to that effect...

Misschief
08-01-2016, 07:10 AM
journaling.. works amazingly.. you should have a journal as a sub so your Top can know where to push further and where to reign in certain things.. you write what you posted above, in a respectful tone as he is your Top. and include a brief set of questions..

do you like the idea of being restrained? rope is cheap and easy if you dont have fancier stuff..
tell him that tonight, he is going to make you cum first (in whatever is your most favorite way) and if he does a good job, there will be a reward commensurate with his eagerness and skill in pleasing you..
ask a few other things about what you guys do together..
this is kind of a last resort, but there are plenty of free femdom clips or movies out there.. watch some and ask if he would like ".." or ".." or ".." from the videos.. stuff you got aroused to see..

good luck.. its always great to hear back from individuals who ask for advice.. please write about how it went if you have the time..

Misschief
08-01-2016, 07:11 AM
delete please, double post

Scotty2knotty
06-30-2018, 06:07 PM
Hi, my name is Scott, and I was wondering if you ever received the help you asked for. I am a switch, and I may have a few things to spice it up. I would have to say the best thing you can do would be to develop your Mistress personna.