PDA

View Full Version : Paying for Husband's Mistake (for Harperlyn)

Roadrunner2005
05-26-2014, 07:22 PM
It's amazing how stupid people can be, thinking that they can get away with all kinds of things. Take your husband for example. Trying to rip me off? It's not really a big amount--in fact it's something that both he and I could have easily come up with, and yet he tried to get that from me. He's just greedy and stupid. Well I'm not even going to try getting that money back, I'll collect the payment myself. I know where his pretty wife works and I'll just take her. I'm going to take you, use you, hurt you, degrade you, turn you into the whore that you really are, rent you out cheap and pass you around for free, and I'm going to film it all and send it to your husband. I want him to hear you telling him what a slut you are, tell him how much you're enjoying every minute of this, and I'm going to send the clips to all his friends and business connections--hey, maybe your friends too, I'm sure you'd like that.

I've had one of my guys, Tom, follow you around for a few days and found out that you take dance lessons every Tuesday night. Tom parked the van around a quiet corner that you'll walk past on your way home, with me waiting in the back. Through the rear window I can see you saying goodbye to your friends and walking towards us...

MrsRemsburg
11-27-2015, 07:43 AM
as the evening is not yet cold, i leave the dance studio in my leotards with a wraparound skirt covering most. And a pullover baggy top. I switched my shoes from the soft dancing shoes into a pair of black high heels which you can hear clicking on the dirty pavement as I start walking down the sidewalk soon passing your van. knowing i have several blocks to walk to where my car is parked I begin to read text messages on my iphone not paying much attention to my surroundings. reading the text my husband said making me smile as he sent me.. "looking toward our time alone tonight".
that meaning my mother has taken the kids to her house so we can be alone this evening.

subserviant
11-27-2015, 08:30 AM
So the boss has had me follow this babe around for a few days ,get her pattern down pat if she has one ,most people do . So I get back to him ,she goes to dance studio on Tuesday nights ,apparently gets together
with her hubby after . as her Mother takes the kids for the night .
I couldn't help but admire her ,nice ass and tits ,the dancing must keep her in shape . I didn't know for sure why the boss was interested in her but I could come up with a pretty good guess ,after all he had no trouble getting women ,in fact he had let me use
a few after he was done with them ,usually he turned them into whores to ad to his stable which is substantial ,part of my job was to keep them in line ,
I smiled as I imagined how this slut would look naked ,if he rented her out like he did with some of the others she would be worth a lot of money ,much more than his common whores Broads of this caliber brought a shit load of dough from gatherings of guys who didn't give a shit about how the hookers felt and from under ground video producers who where always willing to pay huge dollars for women who could be genuinely raped ,abused ,humiliated ,and degraded
Ok here she comes get ready . I had my hand on the inside handle of the van ready on his command to jump out and grab her .Nobody around ,most of the other places of business where closed for then night
,dumb cunt I thought parking in the same place away from any good lights yapping on her phone instead of being aware of her surroundings ,I shrugged oh well I just did as the boss ordered ,with all his enterprises, having hookers was more like a hobby and he paid me very well for my services ,very well indeed .

Roadrunner2005
11-29-2015, 11:24 AM
(Sorry for the late reply. I didn't realize this old thread has been revived)

I can see you through the rear window, playing with your phone walking towards us. I wait for you to walk past the van, swing the door open, and my hand is on your mouth before you can scream. "Grab her legs!" I say to subserviant. We throw you into the back on the van and close the door, and Tom immediately starts the car. I turn you around and force you to lie face down so subserviant can cuff your wrists behind your back. Before you can move or say anything, you feel the cold blade of a knife against your face. "Do anything stupid and I'll cut your face open, bitch!" I hiss. "Do you hear me?"

MrsRemsburg
11-30-2015, 11:27 AM
my eyes wide with fear...confused and scared and not realizing yet what is happening. I nod my head Yes..."Yes I hear you".
I feel the van moving and speeding up. The van not having any windows I can't see where the van is headed..feeling my arms pulled tightly
behind me and feeling the metal cuffs being applied tight around both my wrists. My body leaning side to side face down on the van floor as the van swerves making a few corners.

SirStef
12-01-2015, 10:03 AM
"Hey Steve", my current boss hailed me from across the bar and quickly rushed over to take the stool beside me. "Why don't you quit that lame job and your amateur cage fighting and come work for me?"

It consisted of general jo-jobs, running errands but his main need was an enforcer; someone to crack some heads when a guy was behind in his money--- "Oh, and one of my whores gets out of line I need someone to straighten her out." he continued.

"And what exactly does that mean," I asked.

"I'd leave that up to you so long as you don't leave any marks that'll last more than a week. I gotta gettem back to work you know.." he smiled knowingly.

Then it was my turn to smile. I didn't tell him but he wouldn't have needed to pay me for that chore.

So here I was, two years later when one afternoon he tells me "subservient's bringing in a new woman tonight. I will probably be able to use you." I had no idea what the deal was all about - whether it was a new recruit or on abducted to break into his ring of whores or even if he had her pegged to train for a sex slave, which I had guessed he might be involved in.

Subservient happened to be his head whore. I don't mean the whore with the dirty knees, rather his senior girl, overseer who kept an eye on the rest.

I hadn't had the opportunity to work over a broad in a couple of weeks so I was looking forward to this new one.

subserviant
12-01-2015, 10:33 AM
the paln was succeeding ,not that I had any doubt's it wouldn't but one never knew The bitch was in the van ,me with my duct tape at the ready ,first her wrists ,her ankles ,the cunt could kick I'll give her that
A punch to her tits knocked the air out of her ,allowing me to finish the job I didn't worry about her mouth

subserviant
12-01-2015, 10:49 AM
the plan was succeeding ,not that I had any doubt's it wouldn't but one never knew The bitch was in the van ,me with my duct tape at the ready ,first her wrists ,her ankles ,the cunt could kick I'll give her that
A punch to her tits knocked the air out of her ,allowing me to finish the job I didn't worry about her mouth ,maybe he would want to use it ,I smiled in the dark ,oh yeah she was going to find out what cock sucking was all about .

My mind went back to when I was first "introduced " to the boss ,scared ,hell I was petrified alone in the big city ,fresh off the farm ,picked up at the bus depot by an ever so friendly couple who took me under their collective wing or so it seemed It didn't take long for Curtis to introduce me to the boss ,Curtis was a scout ,watching the bus's for fresh faced rubes ,

My first time on my knees ,after a few slaps I was happy to cooperate ,the huge cock in my mouth ,down my throat ,then a disgusting snort ,this cunt don't know fuck all about sucking cocks ,take her down to thje club ,line up a dozen or so of the boys and get her some practice .When I was returned I was indeed a professional ,still a virgin but a very experienced cock sucker

Lucky me ,he took a shine to me made me his number one girl ,Only had to fuck VIP's ,but had gotten used to it ,better then being a hooker on a street corner turning over all the cash to a pimp who might
beat the shit out of me at anytime for no reason ,when those assholes got high they could really do number on their whores ,having been wittiness to a couple of girls being pimp whipped ,the wire clothes hangers red with their blood when it finished then being forced back you to the street and told not to come back until they met their quota .

Oh yeah this bitch was going to be in a world of hurt ,ya just didn't fuck with the boss I was told she ahd a daughter away at college ,wondered what was going to happen to her if the owed money wasn't forthcoming

Roadrunner2005
12-01-2015, 12:05 PM
The van finally slows down and stops. When the van's doors open you can vaguely make out the figure of a man waiting outside in the dark. "Move, bitch!" subservient says as she and I push you out of the van. Grabbing you by your arm, Tom, the driver, drags you towards what looks like an old warehouse, and as you stumble forward on your bare feet, you can see that the warehouse is the only building in the whole area.

You're dragged indoors, and after your eyes have adjusted to the lights inside, you can see that the place is mostly empty except for a couple of tables, shelves and cabinets. There are some ropes hanging down ominously from a couple of pulleys attached to a beam, and three guys are waiting there for you. A fourth guy is just setting up a camcorder on a tripod.

"Move, cunt!" Tom says as he pushes you towards the guys. "Wow, look at her!" One of them says laughing as he catches you. He and another guy waste no time in tearing your top off.

SirStef
12-03-2015, 09:25 AM
When I saw what they were bringing in I was surprised it wasn't another trim young twenty-something, the type who seem most popular. They're too silly and giggly for me, I prefer well maintained older women which is what we seem to have here.

The guy with the boss and subservient couldn't wait to see her and immediately tore her top off. “Whoa, hold on,” I said, “wouldn't it be more fun to watch her undress herself?”

“Yeah, like how's that going to happen?” snarled the guy.

“Hey, they call me the persuader, don't they?” I smiled.

We all looked to the boss, who had a knowing smile and gave a little nod. In the boss's language that indicates a non negotiable order.

“Bring her over here,” I said, standing bya rope hanging from a ceiling beam. She was still strugging so subservient and the goon held her arms while I produced a pair of handcuffs that I'd kept from my old days on the police force – yeah, that was before Internal Affairs found me guilty of “assaulting” a street whore we'd arrested – what horseshit – for which I was fired. But that's another story.

I cuffed her hands in front of her and lifted them up to tie the rope to the connecting chain of the cuffs high enough that she couldn't use her hands or arms to protect her body.

Nice. Nice tits, a little droopy, but hell, she had to be forty or so. Just what I like, and I was sure I'd get to play with those tits in good time. But for now I'd start on that nice broad back, thick soft flesh under such smooth, so white skin. I was really going to enjoy this.

“How about taking off those jeans and show us your nice dancer's legs?” I asked her. I was hoping she was a tight-ass and resistant type to give me an excuse to apply more pain.

I stood in front of her, watching her face, but she refused to look up at me. Still no response when I unbuckled my belt and dragged it out of my jeans' belt loops.

Moving beside her, I drew my arm back and gave her an initial stroke across her shoulders. It was no where near full strength. I guessed that she'd never been whipped or strapped before and I wanted to see how she'd respond.

subserviant
12-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Ah boss you might want to let her down if you want her to strip ,I usually didn't offer advice but I thought maybe he had missed this part .

He turned ,that little smile that wasn't a smile at all ,his face went like that when he was pissed .Ohoh I had over stepped

And you thought that I was that fucking stupid that you had to point it out ,the smile tightened ,like a smiling wolf ,

Get your ass over here ,I moved to his side ,the sharp pain surged through my breast as he took a nipple between his fore finger and thumb ,his menses strength drove me to my knees ,begging him for mercy
Please I didn't mean it please I begged

You can be up there just a quick as this bitch ,Il ay on the floor sobbing .

Now little miss slut ,he turned back to woman ,yur loving husband has absconded with a fair hunk of my money ,its a same cause I trusted the fucking weasel and tis is how he repays me

Subserviant ,get the tape off her mouth .

Itook a corner og the duct tape ,instead of ripping it quickly I slowly pulled it off ,figuring you cunt your going to suffer .

Ever the sadist arnt you bitch ,the boss's hand cupped my ass apparently I had been forgiven for speaking out of turn

The woman was sobbing pleasding to be let go ,she said she had no idea about any money ,and further more she was going to send the cops on us .

This brought loud laughter mthe cops eh ,let her down ,I want to see her bare ass ,She was let down ,rubbing her wrists still sobbing

Now your going to strip for me and the boys and for subs of course ,cant leave you can I ,his hand back on my ass ,I nodded my agreement ,I wanted to see naked as well as the others

She squaked out her protest ,there was no way in hell she was going to take her clothes off no way hosea

The appeareed out of no where ,if I have to tell you once more to strip you lose one nipple and one ear ,he held the razor sharp knife to her throat .

I thought she was going to pass out ,but stayed on her feet ,sobbing louder now but undoing the buttons on her blouse .

It was a slow procedure ,her crying intensified ,but she got down to her bra and panties , The rest bitch ,he held up the knife

she unhooked her bra ,letting it drop the pushed her panties down stepping out of them .

Get her clothes he directed me ,the boys where making comments about how she looked which was very fine indeed ,nice tits very nice ass ,nicely trimmed pubic hair. I put the clothes on a table came back to admire her body .

Bet your love to get your tongue into her pussy wouldn't your subs ,he laughed knowing my fondness for other women

I nodded ,yes in deed ,I would love to get her legs on each side of my face and of course have her return the favor

He turned his attention back to the woman ,now you tell me where I can find your huddy ,the theaving mother fucker and I'll go easy on you ,you refuse ? well we'll see how long it takes for you to spill the beans
oh it was almost like an after thought ,I under stand you have a daughter attending college ,it would be a shame to have to bring her here .

She screamed not Mary please not Mary . Her crying grew louder

well you see its all up to you .

subserviant
12-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Ah boss you might want to let her down if you want her to strip ,I usually didn't offer advice but I thought maybe he had missed this part .

He turned ,that little smile that wasn't a smile at all ,his face went like that when he was pissed .Ohoh I had over stepped

And you thought that I was that fucking stupid that you had to point it out ,the smile tightened ,like a smiling wolf ,

Get your ass over here ,I moved to his side ,the sharp pain surged through my breast as he took a nipple between his fore finger and thumb ,his menses strength drove me to my knees ,begging him for mercy
Please I didn't mean it please I begged

You can be up there just a quick as this bitch ,Il ay on the floor sobbing .

Now little miss slut ,he turned back to woman ,yur loving husband has absconded with a fair hunk of my money ,its a same cause I trusted the fucking weasel and tis is how he repays me

Subserviant ,get the tape off her mouth .

Itook a corner og the duct tape ,instead of ripping it quickly I slowly pulled it off ,figuring you cunt your going to suffer .

Ever the sadist arnt you bitch ,the boss's hand cupped my ass apparently I had been forgiven for speaking out of turn

The woman was sobbing pleasding to be let go ,she said she had no idea about any money ,and further more she was going to send the cops on us .

This brought loud laughter mthe cops eh ,let her down ,I want to see her bare ass ,She was let down ,rubbing her wrists still sobbing

Now your going to strip for me and the boys and for subs of course ,cant leave you can I ,his hand back on my ass ,I nodded my agreement ,I wanted to see naked as well as the others

She squaked out her protest ,there was no way in hell she was going to take her clothes off no way hosea

The appeareed out of no where ,if I have to tell you once more to strip you lose one nipple and one ear ,he held the razor sharp knife to her throat .

I thought she was going to pass out ,but stayed on her feet ,sobbing louder now but undoing the buttons on her blouse .

It was a slow procedure ,her crying intensified ,but she got down to her bra and panties , The rest bitch ,he held up the knife

she unhooked her bra ,letting it drop the pushed her panties down stepping out of them .

Get her clothes he directed me ,the boys where making comments about how she looked which was very fine indeed ,nice tits very nice ass ,nicely trimmed pubic hair. I put the clothes on a table came back to admire her body .

Bet your love to get your tongue into her pussy wouldn't your subs ,he laughed knowing my fondness for other women

I nodded ,yes in deed ,I would love to get her legs on each side of my face and of course have her return the favor

He turned his attention back to the woman ,now you tell me where I can find your huddy ,the theaving mother fucker and I'll go easy on you ,you refuse ? well we'll see how long it takes for you to spill the beans
oh it was almost like an after thought ,I under stand you have a daughter attending college ,it would be a shame to have to bring her here .

She screamed not Mary please not Mary . Her crying grew louder

well you see its all up to you .

SirStef
12-07-2015, 09:08 AM
I guess that first stroke wasn't hard enough, not a lot of reaction , she just gave a little yip and arched her back a little. OK, the second would be harder. A little more reaction, but I wanted to hear her scream.

So the next four were full strength, timed slowly enough to let the pain sink in from each before the next one was applied. She'd yelp, bite her lip, and arch her back more, thrusting out those magnificent mams.

“ I don't imagine you're enjoying this a lot, but I can do this all day” I told her, “whenever you get tired of the position or anything we can untie you and let you take off your jeans as you were ordered.”

No response. She wouldn't even look at me. Wow, she was tougher than I'd expected, I may have to go to the next step. “If you prefer, I have a strap that's twice the width and five times as thick as this belt.”

“Boss, there's no doubt the strap will make her scream if you're thinking of taping any of this, whaddya think? Or should we stop this paddy-cake horseshit, strip her and get into the serious stuff?””

subserviant
12-08-2015, 05:33 AM
We where approaching the ware house ,Tomy jumped out opened the doors ,drove in .The leather belt hadn't worked I suggested another heaver one .I kicked her out onto the concrete floor .The hand in my hair jerked me back .I warned you about over stepping your bounds ,your not to far away from feeling the belt your self bitch .

Stef was pissed I knew full well he took responsibility for interrogating . He was seething , it was my turn to be afraid ,I had felt his wrath on previous occasions ,it wasn't fun I still bore some scars in between my legs ,across my ass and tits .He held me done his hand finding one of my nipples ,twisting and pinching he let out a scream trying to pull away to no avail ,my flesh being stretched .

Yeah she has been getting real upitty lately ,sees she's forgotten she aint nothin but a whore Tomy chipped in I think she needs to be put in place .

Tom was an out and out sadist ,he love nothing better than to hear a woman scream in pain as he worked them over ,nothing was to ville or degrading for him and Stef would let him have his way ,he was his most trusted lieutenant . I had witnessed the slow torturous death of another of Stefs whores at the hands of Tom ,his huge cock rammed up her ass as he finally put her out of her misery ,all taped of course ,snuff videos brought in huge amounts of money .

Yeah I think your right Tom after we break this other cunt you can have her ,but go easy I need her to rent out since were a little short of good looking hookers .

An evil grin ,oh I'll go easy all right ,its been a while since I'v had my cock up her ass

SirStef
12-08-2015, 08:58 AM
I dragged subs by the hair around in front of her.
"See all these marks?" I said, turning subs around to see the fading welts and bruises all over her body and legs, "these are left from a week ago, so imagine how she got them and how painful it was. We won't even hesitate to do this and more to you if you don't start to get along. What say you, boss?"

subserviant
12-09-2015, 05:59 AM
Being told to strip was bad enough ,Toms leering face ,the horror struck look on the woman's face on seeing the welts on my body ,my tits ,ass ,the inside of my thighs ,the swelling of my pussy all from the beating
Steph had administered a week ago where still very visible and now Tom wanted me I had experienced his huge cock up my ass on occasion before ,usually when Steph was pissed at me ,I was left with the feeling of being torn in half .

thank goodness Steph changed his mind ,you take this other bitch ,I'll deal with subs only don't kill her we need her to make a snuff video .

Tom laughed ,ok I wont go that far even though it would be nice to have my hands around her neck feeling her contractions on my cock ,maybe I can get her to tell me where her old man is .With that he took her into the next room no distractions I guess

Now slut ,Steph turned to me ,youv been running your mouth ,I guess you just don't learn .He took one of my nipples between his thumb and finger nails ,twisting ,jerking ,it flet like he was going to rip it off
well its time for anotehr lesson and I'm willing to bet when I get through ,you'll be a lot more respectful .

Please Steph I begged ,I thought that how you wanted to act

You thought wrong bitch ,that's part of your problem you think to much ,your a fucking whore ,you do as your told and nothing more ,your cunt ass and mouth are to be used as I see fit .He slapped my hard across the face ,now on your knees cunt ,get my cock out and blow me .

A horrible blond curling scream came from the next room .sounds like Tomy boy has introduced his lady friend's asshole to his cock ,He pushed his dick down my throat ,gagging I did what he wanted ,not knowing whta else he had in store for me

SirStef
12-10-2015, 09:52 AM
My cock felt so good in stefs' talented mouth but we had forgotten something important. "Hold on," I told her, pulling out.

I picked up the camera and tripod to take into the room where Tom had taken rose, hoping he hadn't got off yet. Fortunately he hadn't so I set up the camera in a strategic spot and turned it on. "You forget Jake wants this stuff recorded to send to her old man?" I asked him, but he didn't really give a damn at that time. Tom was beginning to piss me off, forgetting the boss's plan, only interested in getting his rocks off.

That done, I went back to subs. She was still kneeling where I'd left her, no doubt hoping all I wanted was to finish the blowjob. Unfortunately for her I'd cooled off a little and changed the procedure. " On your back on that bench with your ass at the end," I commanded. "You'd better stay in position. If I have to tie you, it'll be much worse," I told her while I selected a small strap from the toy cabinet about nine inches long, an inch and a half wide and a quarter of an inch thick of somewhat flexible laminated material on the end of a round eight inch handle.

She knew what was coming, we'd played this game before. She held her knees back close to her chest and spread apart. I massaged her cunt and clit until she was wet and swollen. Then, standing beside her, I raised the strap for the first stroke on that super sensitive girl meat . "Fucking may be a little uncomfortable for a while when we're finished here," I warned her.

subserviant
12-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Steph was well aware how sensitive my crotch is .It was only a few days ago that I had pissed him off ,the beating that I took hadnt healed
,the first lash of the strap opened up the barely closed cuts .
If he followed the usual procedure the worst was yet to come ,after the beating I knew he would fuck me ,flip me over ,ram his cock up my
ass then just before he was ready to cum he would force me to my knees ,shove his dirty shit and blood covered dick into my mouth and blow his load making me swallow the mess .The last time he had pissed all over my cut pussy ,the salt from his piss sent waves of pain through me .
The punishment for disobeying was so horrendouse ,that the last girl had begged him tp put her out of her misery ,which of course didnt
Happen until she healed and was sold to the guy who made sadistic snuff movies .It was rumered that an original video sold for a million bucks .
So I did every thing Steph ordered ,spreading my legs as the stream of hot salty piss flowed over ,the horrible agony continued