PDA

View Full Version : This is new to me, I think I'm submissive.

Jenny.C
05-30-2014, 10:29 AM
How do you know if you are submissive, I like the thought to lose all control, but I don't know if I would fit in...

rebekka
05-30-2014, 02:27 PM
To me, identifying with being a submissive is a personal thing. On the outside, I am a very strong woman who is a bit of a control freak. Yet, deep down inside is a woman who loves to yield control to someone who is stronger physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally... someone who sees the hidden girl that yearns to be held, cherished, loved... someone who can turn me into a whimpering soul with just a look, a word, a touch...

Don't worry about not fitting in - submissives and Dominants are accepting of all kinds of people. Just be yourself and read, read, read... and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Bright blessings to you on the start of a wonderful journey to self-discovery!
bekka

Jenny.C
05-30-2014, 05:23 PM
Thank you, it means a lot to have someone explain to what I may be experiencing. I will read up on everything, thanks again...

just_ine
05-30-2014, 10:57 PM
It is a big step to acknowledge that you " like the thought to lose all control".

A few words: I can't agree more with bekka: read, read, read. Some Doms should start knocking at your door right about now, offering to teach you. That's not wrong, you will learn a lot. But don't let that be a substitute for your own reading and study.
Don't let anyone convince you their way is the only or right way.

Learn what you enjoy. Learn what you like/dislike. This forum is full of really great advice and knowledge.

Being submissive is something so many people identify as being and yet it is also so intensly personal. You will, through time and knowledge of yourself find your balance.
This balance will be different to other submissive's balance. But that is ok.

And most most all: have fun. It might be a time of intensive learning for you, perhaps even some painful experiences, yes. But never forget to have fun.

Jenny.C
05-31-2014, 10:29 PM
Thank you sooo much for your comment, it really sheds light on what to do to deal with what I am feeling. I'm like a lost puppy with this all, I keep reading and I get more involved in what a submissive really means. Its rather intruiging and I would love to further indulge in this lifestyle or whatever it may be considered. Thanks again for your comment, truly means a lot!! <333

slaveboy 6
12-21-2014, 06:55 PM
Jenny I hope you're still reading this.

Giving up control is one thing, but before you allow a person to Dom or Domme you, you make sure you trust that person. Don't allow just anyone to tie you up if you don't trust Him or Her. Establish boundaries.

BDSM can be a beautiful experience and a lot of fun. So if you have submissive feelings, explore them. Hopefully, you will find a Dom or Domme who will give you what you want..

Good Luck!