PDA

View Full Version : dont even know where to start

andrealyn
07-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Im new to this whole scene..I am married to my wife for almost a year now and we have been together for almost 4 years...she is very very vanilla and our sex life suffers for it (I know we've all heard of lesbian bed death)...but I used to be in a relationship that had many bdsm aspects and I'm looking for ways to reintroduce that back into my life without necessarily physically cheating on my wife... I have no idea where to go or what steps to take bc talking to her about this issue gets me laughed at so any advice would be welcomed!

Kuve {Sett}
07-17-2014, 12:06 PM
it's been My own observation that if their is no kink interest nothing is going to change that, if you want to explore it and r/l isn't an option many people use o/l play as an outlet, done properly it can be very effective but you'd have to decide for yourself if it was or wasn't just another from of infidelity

devil20
09-14-2014, 11:39 PM
i like it very much........

Kuve {Sett}
09-16-2014, 05:33 AM
That you like it is a given or you wouldn't be here, the question is whether you like it enough to play, even if it's only virtual, with someone other than your wife and to what extent. There are plenty of people, as I mentioned before, who do that. Should you decide to try that route then I would recommend you try coming into chat and meeting people who have done that successfully themselves to discuss the various possibilities that are open to you, there is also a personals section in the forum where you can post ads for an o/l play partner.

andrealyn
09-16-2014, 05:45 AM
After a few months since posting this I'm happy to report that I think I've found my way around here pretty well. I've found a Daddy (DreamMaster) who's helped me in this process and starting to get into blogging and the chat on here... I do believe I met you in chat yesterday as well...but anyways as always appreciate the words of advice!
-Daddy's little girl