PDA

View Full Version : Breaking in a New Toy, Redux (For coffeelover)

Roadrunner2005
07-23-2014, 01:21 AM
There were already a few other guests when I arrived at Rob's place, men and women. Rob had called me and told me that he had acquired a new slave and invited me to her welcoming party before he begins her proper training. The slave, he said, was "completely fresh and unprepared," which I knew for Rob meant unwilling and perhaps even kidnapped, or at least a woman sold to him by some loan sharks. "C'mon, Jake," Rob said, "This one will be fun, I promise."

I knew some of the guests and we chatted and drank wine while waiting for others to arrive. When there were eight of us, Rob led us downstairs to his "playroom." The playroom was a large basement lit by several guard lights. There were several cabinets, chairs and small tables. The chairs were obviously meant for us, but the D-rings on the tables suggested that they had some more interesting purposes.

Rob's new acquisition was right in the middle of the room, with her hands tied together above her head to a rope hanging down from a pulley in the ceiling. The length of the rope was adjusted so she's forced to stand on her tiptoes. Apart from her bare feet, she was still fully clothed. Most of her face hidden by her blindfold and a ball gag, but her blond hair still made a nice contrast against the black blindfold. She must have had the gag on for some time, as her drool was running down her neck and forming a wet spot on her top. She looked absolutely delicious and inviting.

She stirred when she heard us. Her chest heaved nervously as she made some little noises under her gag. She whimpered as we surrounded her, and her whole body stiffened when Rob touched the buckle of her ball gag to remove it.

"Hello, slut, sorry for the wait," Rob says to you, chuckling.

Sirs_GoodGirl (Whyteknyght)
07-23-2014, 04:19 AM
um, MORE,, please?

coffeelover
07-23-2014, 01:43 PM
All I knew was blackness and sounds of movement. My day seemed so normal this morning. Who knew hours later I would be trapped with no clue what was going on. It seems like forever since that man bound my hands and strung me up. The taste of plastic and fear had been my constant companions for hours. Wait... What was that? I feel him remove the ball gag and speak " hello slut, sorry for the wait." I panic and struggle to get free. I hear hands everywhere, holding me tightly, fondling me. I hear his laugh as he urges them to really enjoy me. I keep struggling as I feel a slap. Another slap this one along my breast. All I know are slaps and his laughter.

Roadrunner2005
07-24-2014, 06:54 AM
You seem too scared to speak even after Rob has removed your gag. All you do is whimper and struggle uselessly, which quickly earns you a slap. "Don't move, slut!" Rob says. "Look at her body! Nice, huh?" He says says as he cuts your top off. You're still struggling when he pushes your bra up to expose your young, firm tits so he slaps you again, this time on your tits. Your tits look even more inviting as they bounce, and I reach out to fondle them. A couple of guests join me as Rob urges them on. Soon, with Rob holding you still, there are several pairs of hands on your tits, caressing them and squeezing them gently and playing with your nipples. Suddenly, I stop fondling your tits and give them another slap. Smack! Smack! Smack! I start slapping your tits,and with Rob holding you there's no way you can go. At the same time, a man and a woman start removing the rest of your clothes until you're only wearing your panties. "Hmmm, I wonder what she looks like down there," the woman says giggling, "trimmed? Shaven? Or au naturel?" "However it looks now, I'll make sure it's as bald as a baby's ass myself!" the man answers.

After what seems like ages to you, I finally stop slapping your tits. "Now, have you learned your manners, slut?" Rob asks, "or do you want us to really start hurting you?"