PDA

View Full Version : Do You orgasm....?

just_ine
07-26-2014, 07:22 AM
...when playing Online, either through cam or voice or even text?

A while ago a someone asked me whether Those I play with do, and from my own experience it would seem that there are two different schools of thought.
Some do...some never do...not when I'm with them anyway.

Please would You share Your view?

hoosakitty
08-12-2014, 09:47 AM
YES!!!
There have been very few times that either myself or my partner have not orgasmed during online play. It is my view that what is happening electronically is just as real as flesh-and-blood contact. i have to admit...i'm a very good one-handed typer ;)

Odysseus
08-22-2014, 12:07 PM
smiles.......it depends on the T/two.....and the chemistry between them

kiRRa
08-22-2014, 02:57 PM
smiles.......it depends on the T/two.....and the chemistry between them

I agree with Odysseus. Chemistry is like cookie dough and vanilla ice cream. When it works, it works..smiles

ar1
08-23-2014, 03:27 AM
I've never been able to orgasm even in real life encounters or solo. Guess my chemistry is really off!

Mrs-Sett {Kuve}
08-23-2014, 04:03 AM
Oh my gosh just seen this thread, have to comment. Yes I do, as female (can not comment of male) I have varied levels of orgasm. On line as with real life, its determined by the action at the time. When I 'play' on line, I am the same as r/t, If I do not climax r/t, then I don't o/l. I am fortunate, one who knows me, and this of me... when we play, yes, hell yes. Honesty, whether on line or off is best, but as long as fun is achieved I would suggest an ending of play requires 'climax' is not needed, more a feeling of satisfaction is though.

Sett

After_life
08-23-2014, 05:53 AM
Here are two books I'd recommend to read. For some of us it takes a long time to be comfortable with our bodies we hold back and dont push ourselves kinda like making our own roadblocks.

Also any form of pressure does not help .
I wish you the best .

Orgasm
by Lou Paget

Advanced Orgasm
By Deborah Sundahl

ickleimi
08-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Ar1 have you ever tried a Hitachi? I'd never orgasm ed till I got one. It still takes some work and time but eventually I get there

ar1
08-25-2014, 03:32 AM
The question is have you ever tried a Doxy? Most powerful wand in the world!! It's amazing, it appears to get me what I'd call "close" (in a matter of minutes too!) but either gets too intense that I have to stop or I suddenly lose the get up and go I'd been working up in a way that feels good but sure as hell isn't climax...

just_ine
08-25-2014, 10:34 AM
Some Doms believe that one cannot keep your wits about you while Domming AND orgasm, and so they purposefully don't cum.
Also, a man's energy levels dip greatly after orgasm and, it is difficult to keep the energy levels up AND give proper aftercare... Especially when playing with pain or having pushed limits.
Also, typing and tugging could be challenging...
Despite never having played with a Domme, I have a sense (it might simply be a perception) that Domme's would cum with not qualms.

just_ine
08-25-2014, 10:42 AM
Some Doms believe that one cannot keep your wits about you while Domming AND orgasm, and so they purposefully don't cum.
Also, a man's energy levels dip greatly after orgasm and, it is difficult to keep the energy levels up AND give proper aftercare... Especially when playing with pain or having pushed limits.
Also, typing and tugging could be challenging...
Despite never having played with a Domme, I have a sense (it might simply be a perception) that Domme's would cum without qualms.

just_ine
08-25-2014, 10:54 AM
^Apologies for the double post. It won't allow me to edit.

ickleimi
08-27-2014, 03:46 PM
doxy does nothing for me!