PDA

View Full Version : A BIT ABOUT ME FIRST - a dedicated roleplayer/cosplay goddess in need of a firm hand.

Noxx53
08-03-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm simply curious how I go about opening up to those on this site who are doms? Could there possibly be risk factors that I'm unaware of? People using the site (or their self bestowed titles) as an abuse of power or to hide hatred of subs, either because of sex or because for a huge ego, any sub looks like a nice, soft doormat. Be sure that if this happens to me it will not happen quietly. I've had t deal with this many times at con's for cosplay as well as private parties cosplaying anime characters, especially since I am quite young, naive to the lifestyle, and tend to hide my desires behind cosplay and "games" at conventions rather than in "real life". I look the part of helpless, weak, pretty (Ive been TOLD, not that I think so!), and adore being molded just like my costumers mold me on the outside. Of course, once I find my master, the costumers will come off, I shall kneel at his feet, be a beautiful .....object for him to enjoy at all times, and when he would like, I'll even dress up for him exactly as HE likes it. Otherwise, I'd love to always be mostly (or all) naked, and available to him.
I've done my research. Disrespect does NOT a D/s relationship make. I have a ton of self respect and I abhor weakness in others, especially in one who might some day lead me, wherever he wants me to follow! There is so much talk of trust, how exciting, truly. Yet the very fact of my newness, my naivete', and desperate desire to find the RIGHT MASTER renders me somewhat helpless. Counting on others for warnings doesn't seem like a good idea.
I just hope it''s a quick thing for me, online or in person, I am ready, willing and able to allow one who demands a title such as SIR or Master to be just that.
I look much younger than I am (completely legal thank you) and am willing to relocate for the "right" master. A good start would be to find someone who I WANT to call.....Sir.
And then to put myself at his mercy, especially with rope work (Dont know what it's called) but it' is SO beautiful and I"m sure it would be even more gorgeous done by the right hands, on my body. I shiver to think of it.
Former years of gymnastics have left me incredibly limber and strong, but I have no problem submitting, being forced to the weaker role, punishment I relish (if it's warranted). And yes, I am looking for direction through pain, ie, crops. Spankings. whips. And so much more.