PDA

View Full Version : Branding

Domination King
02-12-2005, 03:09 AM
This is most likely a strong fantasy, but I was curious as to how many submissives that have actually participated in such a thing. Just a general query as to how severe the pain may of been, and where would be the most sensative area to apply a brand. My own personal opinion would be either breast, but that's just me. Comments?

slavelucy
02-12-2005, 06:13 AM
Breasts would be painful, yeah, i can imagine inner thigh to be bad as well..then again, i can imagine anywhere to be bad. Branding is such a turnon in fantasy, really not sure about reality though.

There's a thread on it here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1888) ..ya mind find something of interest in there. :)

Welcome to the forums, btw. :)

sl

miscolata
02-12-2005, 06:24 AM
This is most likely a strong fantasy, but I was curious as to how many submissives that have actually participated in such a thing. Just a general query as to how severe the pain may of been, and where would be the most sensative area to apply a brand. My own personal opinion would be either breast, but that's just me. Comments?

I've never been branded, but surely it would be much like tatooing - the most painful spots generally being the ones with the least fat.

When I got my ankle tatoo, I was *very* aware of how close to the bone it was. I must get one somewhere softer someday to do a proper comparison.

Sclábhaithe
02-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Being a live in, 24/7 slave, my Master decided to put his mark of ownership on me, I readily agreed knowing I was in it and with him, for life. (We get married autumn next year)

We had initially discussed branding with irons etc, but for the detail he wanted in his mark, decided on a tattoo. I know this isn't the same as 'branding' as such, but it's a form of brand, hence why I've included my experience.

My mark is on the back of my neck, in the middle and up underneath the hairline, really only visible when I have my long hair up in a bun, roll or braid as even the tail of my pony tail hides it. The position I had to be in for the tattooer to do his thing as well as the time it took to do the tattoo, would make this the most painful, and excrutiating ordeal that I have gone through yet (and I've had numerous whippings and floggings in my time so that's saying something). I've had a couple of tattoos done in other areas and I can safely attest to the fact that none hurt like this one did. My neck was sore (muscle wise) for a good 2 weeks afterwards unlike any other tattoo I've had previously, whereas just the inkwork itself was slightly irritating.

The only thing that made it all worth it was my Master, seated beside me, looking on proudly and holding my hand through it all. To come out of it and see his smile, and hear him say how proud he is of me, made it all seem like nothing.

Now, whenever we are out and about in public, or even at home, or working online, he comes up behind me and rubs his thumb over his 'mark'. I'm sure its a gesture to remind me that I am his slave, his girl, and his property - not that I need it - but it's been a great experience for me in all and one I can easily recommend to others. The tattoo looks great, there is no detail lost in the fine inkwork and being that he designed it himself, it's truly uinique.

I'm proud to wear it.

Sclabhaithe

slavelucy
02-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Now, whenever we are out and about in public, or even at home, or working online, he comes up behind me and rubs his thumb over his 'mark'.

Mmmm! The tatoo sounds fantastic and you tell the story of it so beautifully, thanks for sharing it.

Can i ask, what is the tatoo of?

Welcome to the forums! :)

sl

Sclábhaithe
02-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Can i ask, what is the tatoo of?

Welcome to the forums! :)

sl

Thank you for the kind welcome slavelucy :)

It'll probably sound a little corny to everyone else, having not known the background behind it, but it's basically the first initial of his first name done in a very decorative script with a detailed kings crown above it in place of the dot that would usually be there.

Unfortunately I don't get to admire it as much as I'd like, since it takes a contortionist and a couple of hand-held mirrors, but it pleases him greatly and I think thats the most important facet anyways.

Again, thanks for the kind welcome, this is only my second post but it's nice to be noticed already.

Regards,

Sclábhaithe

Sweep
06-02-2005, 12:50 AM
I've been interested in this for a while and have been researching the web for details. Here are some bits of info that I have obtained but I stress that I have no first hand experience:
1. The pain is greatest where there are most nerves but everywhere hurts and tight binding is necessary to avoid the brandee flinching away and spoiling the brand - despite her/his resolve not to.
2. Very hard to get a well defined brand as the hot blood from just under the brand spreads and causes a much wider brand than would be expected.
3. The branding iron cools quickly so it is best to use a strip of copper or steel at least 2mm thick and asleast 25mm wide. Brand with the narrow edge - of course.
4. There is no reason why it should all be done at once. This makes it easier to get the desired design without a complicated "iron" but of course it makes it more of an ordeal for the brandee. Still that may be a good thing for some folk.
5. Now here is a racist comment (sorry) - It is very difficult to brand a person with white skin. Branding needs melonin to form the dark mark and all that happens with fair skin is that the brand goes red then pink and finally white over some months. The branded skin has a scar tissue texture but is white like the surrounding skin. I understand that if tattoo ink is rubbed into the brand while the burn heals then the colour will remain.
6. For a brand to be effective it has to be a 3rd degree burn. Thus as anyone who has been unlucky enough to experience this it only hurts at first . Once the nerves have been burnt they don't hurt anymore. Healing is very painful.
7. Burnt skin is initially sterile (germs get burnt also) but is very easy to subsequently get infected. Absolute cleanliness combined with antiseptics are essential.

Have I talked you out of it?