PDA

View Full Version : A curious little "tourist"

Silverraven
08-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Hello everyone,
I have recently discovered BDSM and this site. I will admit that I find the idea of domination and mostly submission very interesting and arousing. You can say that I am a very curious but a little shy "tourist". I hope that here I will be able to find people to learn from, make friends and discover what I like and how I am. Please be gentle with me, this is my very first time :redface-new:

jem
08-19-2014, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the site. It is a wonderful place to learn and develop understanding. The chat room can be quiet at times but pop in whenever you are on as there are lots of lovely people who will always be happy to talk about their experiences and answer any questions. The forum is also a wonderful hive of knowledge. Most people will be more than happy to help. Ask questions but most of all STAY SAFE. Don't give out your personal details etc etc.

welcome to our corner of the kinky-verse!

jem
xxx

Silverraven
08-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Thank you! I am very intrested in learning everything I can. I hope noone will be offended by my lack of knowledge and questions.
Silverraven

jane pain
08-25-2014, 12:06 PM
oh no, this is an excellent place for starting out, searching the forum will reveal a wealth of information and we are lucky to have people on this site who have been in the lifestyle for decades and are more than happy to share their knowledge ... I know a lot of people here really helped me when i was feeling like i knew nothing!