PDA

View Full Version : Threesomes and sexual health (oral only)

ar1
08-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Hi all!

My Dom is very much into MFF threesomes, and until W/we got together He always had multiple slaves around Him, interacting with Him privately and on a group basis.

W/we now don't have a permanent third party, but He is always on the lookout for new people W/we can play with together (bearing in mind for Him BDSM play always involves a sexual element). This is very much His thing, and i have no interest whatsoever in sexual encounters with another girl, but He wants to see me play with other girls.

So my question/musing is this: in a kink community, or i suppose any highly sexual community, how much precaution is given to sexual health? i might add at this point that i'm referring only to oral sex as it goes without question that for intercourse protection would be used. But for another girl to be giving my Dom oral sex, or for either myself or Him to be going down on another girl... well... how safe is that? Is it commonplace for the male to have a condom on when receiving oral sex, as i know my Dom would not be fond of that? And what protection can be had when going down on the girl?

Am i overthinking the sexual health element considering this is only concerning oral sex, or is it something that should go without saying?

Let's see where this goes!

Valentier
06-26-2022, 09:05 AM
Im sorry, I dont have experience of this so I dont have any advice but I just wanted to say really well done on reaching this point and wish you all the very best with this new chapter :