PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Question About Domination Fantasies

Tractortorture
03-18-2003, 04:22 AM
Do people have any preference for doms to be of any racial group or from any country?

Some American women seem to have a taste for Mexicans while British Women seem to go for Arab men particuarly Turks.

The black man seems to be universal, but with different variations in different counties.

Men dominating Asian women seems to be a universal fantasy.

It seems that women seem to have more varied fantasy characters than men.

Anyone care to discuss?

Finding_Fantasy
03-19-2003, 03:38 AM
Personally, I have yet to find a dominants from any certain country have a "taste" for certain kind of women. I mean, it's all what one consideres "attractive", I suppose. It probably depends on what KIND of submissive you are looking for which can be greatly defined by our cultures. Asian women, on a whole, are more likely to be fully submissive than say an Amercian woman. That' may be a sterotype and anyone is welcome to refute that. It is just a general observation. On the other end of the spectrum, there are those that don't want a woman to be "readily" submissive. They want a challenge, something to work on. I don't know if this is specific to where someone is from or just a mtter of personal preference.

Tractortorture
03-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Are Asian women really that submisive? Certainly in my experience they tend to be shyer but have other tactics to get what they want.

Interesting that stories about Iraq are now resurfacing. The Arab abusing a decadent westoner appears to be back. in fashion.

Is it male fantasiy of be a soldier abusing a western women/female soldier?

Or is it a female fantasy of being abused by a Arab man?

Perhaps its just war propaganda?

BDSM_Tourguide
03-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Tractortorture
Are Asian women really that submisive? Certainly in my experience they tend to be shyer but have other tactics to get what they want.

Interesting that stories about Iraq are now resurfacing. The Arab abusing a decadent westoner appears to be back. in fashion.

Is it male fantasiy of be a soldier abusing a western women/female soldier?

Or is it a female fantasy of being abused by a Arab man?

Perhaps its just war propaganda?

Asian women are culturally different from Western women. Asian women are mostly taught that they are less than their men and that men are superior. Most Eastern cultures, the Middle East included, have that sort of cultural view. So, are Asian women more submissive than American women? Yes, but not in the sense you think.

Is it a fantasy to be a soldier and rape/abuse a female soldier? No. It's not a fantasy. It happens almost on a daily basis in Navy, Air Force and Army bases across the USA. 20/20 did a really good special on rape and abuse of female cadets at Air Force Academy a couple of weeks ago. There were approximately 30 women on that show from AFA and they said for every one of them there were on that show, there were ten that didn't come forward. So, is it a fantasy? No. It's a reality. It's just not the Middle Eastern/Asians that are doing it to the Western female soldiers.

Is it a female fantasy for a woman to be abused by a Middle Eastern man? Somehow I doubt it. Since most Middle Eastern men don't have a guideline of rules like the people in the BDSM community do. They abuse their women, not consentually spank them or tie them up. I have a pic somewhere on a CD of a public flogging in the Middle East. The woman was literally stripped naked, tied to a post and beaten bloody in front of a huge crowd of people. Sure, that sort of thing sounds good in fantasy writing, but it does really happen, too. So, do women want to be beaten and humiliated, for real, by a man, Middle Eastern or not? Somehow I doubt it.

I doubt it's war propoganda. You want to know what war propoganda is? It's the French and the Germans and the Quebequois recusing the Americans for waging what they are calling an "illegal" war. The French, Germans and Canadians are considering going to the UN Security Counsil and opening an inquiry about whether the war is legal or illegal. Never mind the fact that the person the US wants to go to war with has already invaded Kuwait once, attacked Israel once and has signed a peace treaty with Jordan. Never mind the fact that everyone (and I even mean the UN Security Counsil) knows that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and is developing chemical and biological weapons. They're not just building and stockpiling these things in case of a rainy day, you know? They do have some idea of what they want to do with these weapons. So, rather than letting them invade Kuwait and Israel, then turn their attentions toward Iran or Saudi Arabia, the President of the US is showing some actual initiative and trying to prevent a tragedy before it actually occurs. What a novel concept. Too bad no one else has ever thought of that, eh?

There's my two cents about both on-topic and off-topic things in the world today. Hope that helps you formulate your opinions and facts in the future.

Kallie Thomas
03-20-2003, 09:40 AM
A few things:

Arab men do not, on the whole, abuse their wives. To make such a sweeping statement is incredibly unfair and unrealistic. Before you ask me how I'd know, let me share a little something about myself--I was married to an Arab man for almost 10 years, and spent time both in the Middle East and here. I lived that life, in that culture, for almost a decade. Generalizations, as in most cases, don't work here. Most Arab men do not abuse their wives. As a counselor with a good handle on the issue of domestic abuse, I can tell you that a woman in the US is more likely to be killed or seriously injured by her husband or lover than is a woman in most Middle Eastern countries.

As for our newest little war, let me just give the administration a big ol' pat on the back--propaganda and half-truths do work. Their spin doctors have done an excellent job of making Iraq appear far more "evil" than it is. However, if the issue is safety of Americans, there are other, better targets--targets better armed, more capable, and more willing to actually pose a threat to the United States. Korea leaps to mind--they have the weapons, the ability to deploy them against us, and have expressed a willingness to do so. Pakistan. Various former Soviet Block countries--many countries more dangerous to the US than Iraq. This isn't about "defending" America. It's about a grudge, it's about the self-serving hypocrisy that would lead a super power to defy the UN and attack a much smaller country on the grounds that it--yep, you guessed it--defied the UN.

And Kuwait? Who gives a shit? Until 1963, Kuwait belonged to Iraq, was its richest and most valuable property. But between Britain, the US, and some poor, disposessed Saudi Nobles with no hope for the throne, Kuwait was taken from Iraq and given over to those Saudi nobles, effectively crippling Iraq's economy by taking their most profitable oil fields and practically cutting off their access to gulf ports. Forgive me if I don't feel bad for poor Kuwait.

Do I like Hussien? No, not a bit. But the desperate BSing on the part of our government to convince the world that our little grudge-match is actually a matter of national security is pathetic--and, thankfully, ineffective internationally. It's not about "liberating" the Iraqi people, it's not about "humanitarian" matters (hence our giving permission to Turkey to "actively rebuff" any attempts by war refugees to escape the battles), it's about finishing daddy's job, overthrowing a government so we can replace it with one more amenable to our purposes, and deflecting attention from the clusterfuck that is our economy. Oh, and distracting us from the increasingly frightening limitations on our rights.

I pray for our soldiers. I pray they come home quickly and safely. But I'm not about to jump on the bandwagon and support an unjust invasion of another country.

Them's my two cents. It's always nice to see more than one side to an issue :)

Kallie

BDSM_Tourguide
03-20-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Kallie Thomas
A few things:

Arab men do not, on the whole, abuse their wives.
Kallie

No. Didn't say they did, as a whole. I doubt they do any more than any American. But the question posed was in reference to Middle Eastern men.

The rest of your post, I will reply to in PM, if you want. I don't want this thread to become a big war/anti-war debate. Anyone else that feels they need to reply to either mine or Kallie's opinions about the situation developing in Iraq can PM either of us about it.

(Editing my post a bit: Okay. Maybe not, then. Kallie has her PM and email functions turned off of her profile, but you can PM me if you want.)

greenmanx
03-22-2003, 05:40 AM
Hi,
Interesting debate about the war on Saddam. On the third day of that war, here is a thought from a Brit.
If Saddam has Weapons of mass destruction, why isn't he using them?????
Greenman.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-22-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by greenmanx
Hi,
Interesting debate about the war on Saddam. On the third day of that war, here is a thought from a Brit.
If Saddam has Weapons of mass destruction, why isn't he using them?????
Greenman.

I'm not going to start a debate about the war on this forum, but I will respond to your question.

You might actually want to turn on your tele or pick up a newspaper and read about the war coverage. What do you think the Patriot missile systems in Kuwait City have been shooting down for the last two days? Ducks?

So far (and this is according to Canadian Television, not CNN, so you can be certain that it's about as anti-war biased as you can get), Patriot missiles in Kuwait have shot down six missile fired from Iraqi launchers. They have also missed several. Last count was ten misses. I don't think any have actually hit Kuwait City though.

So, chill out, guy. Make informed opinions first.

LoKi Kat
03-22-2003, 09:30 AM
Hey all! I'm new to the forum, but have been reading the stories on this site for over the past year or so.

Just found this an interesting debate, with the initial question and figured I might as well register and add my two cents :)

My own fantasies tend to be more for caucasian men, having never really leaned toward different races except, as was brought up, middle eastern.

But, I suppose with my own situation, it's a bit different. ~laughs~

I first started exploring my submissive desires at about 13-- (I am 22 now just to aleviate any fears I might be underaged). The movie, Aladdin, started it as funny as that sounds. It was the whole scene between Jafar and Jasmine.

From this point, I started learning about Islam. Of course, you all don't care to hear my rambling story of how I came to be, but, not knowing about BDSM, and not knowing that my fantasies of capture, and rape and such were normal, I figured that the only way I'd be able to fulfill this odd want was through the middle east, and that culture.

Eventually, with the help of the internet I did find out this was normal, but I still have an affinity for the Arab stories, if well written, and not really the ones having to do with the military that are popping up so recently with the war in Iraq.

One I did enjoy was 'The Bedouins Tent' .. (I think that's the name).

In anycase, thanks for listening to me ramble. ~Laughs~

Eventually I'll have a story to contribute :)

Becca

BruceBoxer
03-22-2003, 04:55 PM
I enjoy the stories about Aras myself Becca--especially where they surrender to coalition forces--that's my idea of Dom & sub--sorry--just couldn't resist. Wonder if I should push send--something tells me I could catch a lot of flack for this...oh what the hell...

Originally posted by LoKi Kat
Hey all! I'm new to the forum, but have been reading the stories on this site for over the past year or so.

Just found this an interesting debate, with the initial question and figured I might as well register and add my two cents :)

My own fantasies tend to be more for caucasian men, having never really leaned toward different races except, as was brought up, middle eastern.

But, I suppose with my own situation, it's a bit different. ~laughs~

I first started exploring my submissive desires at about 13-- (I am 22 now just to aleviate any fears I might be underaged). The movie, Aladdin, started it as funny as that sounds. It was the whole scene between Jafar and Jasmine.

From this point, I started learning about Islam. Of course, you all don't care to hear my rambling story of how I came to be, but, not knowing about BDSM, and not knowing that my fantasies of capture, and rape and such were normal, I figured that the only way I'd be able to fulfill this odd want was through the middle east, and that culture.

Eventually, with the help of the internet I did find out this was normal, but I still have an affinity for the Arab stories, if well written, and not really the ones having to do with the military that are popping up so recently with the war in Iraq.

One I did enjoy was 'The Bedouins Tent' .. (I think that's the name).

In anycase, thanks for listening to me ramble. ~Laughs~

Eventually I'll have a story to contribute :)

Becca

LoKi Kat
03-23-2003, 10:17 AM
LOL! ~grins~

blackshadowmast
03-25-2003, 04:02 AM
Hay Bruce, whether you get flack or not that’s up to others, but you just showed your true colours. And I don’t mean your flag colours either.

BruceBoxer
03-25-2003, 05:44 PM
I'll admit my true colors BSMaster--no tolerance for ANY evil perpetrated in the name of ANY religion--Islam or Christianity--live and let live and the Golden Rule of treating others as you would be treated--when that is not observed--eradication. Besides, gas prices are too high--you know I'm just kidding there right?

Originally posted by blackshadowmast
Hay Bruce, whether you get flack or not that’s up to others, but you just showed your true colours. And I don’t mean your flag colours either. any

Venus
03-30-2003, 09:42 PM
I do not have any particular preference for the Dominant male fantasies as far as the race or religion goes. However, in my fantasies the Dominant male is ALWAYS very educated, inteligent, does not raise his voice for no reason, and able to convey his demands with out swear words every second. He is a man that is well built, well of, always clean and can make a woman obey, just by looking at her. He is very much into discipline and does not tolerate any disobedience, but at the same time is able to have a relationship with his sub. It has to be a man that shows dominance in everything he does, whether it is business or personal...ok this is just my fantasy, but just thought to mention it.

georgey
05-25-2003, 01:27 PM
The movie, Aladdin, started it as funny as that sounds. It was the whole scene between Jafar and Jasmine.

Oh my goodness, I know exactly what you mean! That is such an arousing thing! Where he pulls her hands, shackled and holding an apple, towards his mouth so he can eat it... Kinky Disney!

I know that I (I'm English) have a thing for men with beautifully well-spoken English accents, but that's just me.

And, as for the thing about women having fantasies about being abused by a Middle Eastern man... They are fantasies!!! Just in the same way that the average woman may have rape fantasies, but wouldn't want them actually fulfilled. Therefore all the other stuff is somewhat irrelevant to the original question.

Mobius
05-27-2003, 10:13 AM
Nothing is hotter than a story of an older women dominating a yunger Female. You can through a little Incest in the pot for a little mother daughter mix.
Good Example of this is "Allie and Nicole" great story.

Guess I am a Male Lesbian

jaeangel
06-05-2004, 08:06 AM
I am an Asian female.
Most of my fantasies have been about Caucasian men. I did have an African-American master formerly, but on the whole, mine are about Caucasian men, however, it does seem that men of any race tend to want to dominate me. Asian subs seem to be a fairly popular fantasy out there. I am currently married to a polish/lithuanian/irish man, who happens to be vanilla. I love him dearly, though, and we have two lovely boys, aged 2 and 1 together. This september will be our third anniversary, but we have been together for a total of five years so far. I love him, but I tend to fantasize about the characters in the fanfiction stories I write dominating me. That might sound weird...

Barton
06-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Not weird at all. We have a subbie task forum in the dungeon. You may be able to fulfill a fantasy or two there.

Barton.

janie
06-10-2004, 02:34 AM
It probably isn't racial as such, but that appearance might reflect other preconceptions, eg, i'm a primitive at heart and one of my perennial favourite fantasies is to be slave to a native american in the days long before caucasians generally stuffed such a beautiful place, to be one of the first to be there with a whole new continent to explore, just because they were so good at that. But would those people have been into that? Probably not, logically, but *sigh* it has been nice just to think about.

(Oddly enough, the only real american native, at least so he claimed to be, that i've met here in real life did seem a bit bdsm inclined, in retrospect, and nearly all my current online friends - all but one canadian, which shows maybe that my main real bias has to be cultural and political - have turned out to be at least part indian. *shrugs*)

Then there's the other favourite dark ages fantasy which is distinctly british/welsh/saxon etc, Arthurian even. I suspect for me it's really a time thing. It's here now i don't get on with.

Funnily enough, this isn't the first time i've seen disney associated with bdsm.

Unfunnily, speaking of political, Tourguide, that rant appeared to be somewhat against your own principles here, if i may say so as a tourist/lurker. I am disappointed enough at that to question whether i would accept you as a guide after all, which is for me saying a lot, as i don't much, but i have read pretty much everything you've written since i've been watching and a lot from before and mostly loved it, but not that!

Janie

janie
06-11-2004, 04:27 PM
:/

I didn't mean to offend anyone, if that diid.

I really did thiink it a very interesting topic. Prejudices are fascinating to explore if they can be looked at objectively. I am actually very interested in evolutionary psychology and suspect that very little, if any at all, of what we thiink we know is consciously controlled.

Sorry, TG, that might have been a little heavy. :)

Janie

Katmandu
06-12-2004, 05:06 PM
I agree with you....this is simply a very interesting debate, and .....
Let the intellect flow! Full ahead! Politically correct be damned!!!!

allalone46
06-12-2004, 10:45 PM
:) Can anyone tell ther fantasie? Mine are of both asian, and black womanm and yes I am caucation, but there it is. And thay have to do with vary painful suspentions, and human/animal training, and bondage, and mumifacation.

jaeangel
06-13-2004, 11:19 AM
i hear the door open behind me, but i do not turn to look. i know it is Master. He had earlier ordered me to go to His room, wearing only my collar and the chain leash attached to it; and on the bed i see the padlock and small brass key. i carefully picked up the lock as i wound the end of the chain around the bedpost until i have barely six inches of chain from my collar to the post. Then i locked the padlock into two links of chain, securing it so that i cannot pull more slack, and place the key on the tongue i thrust outward. Per my Master's orders, of course.
He comes in, and surveys my position. i am on my knees, the back of my head resting against the bedpost, my tongue holding the little brass key that goes to the lock between me and my freedom. He pats my shoulders gently. 'Good pet." i flush with the praise as he takes the key from my tongue. "Now pet, you understand I have had a bad day at work, and therefore will treat you savagely tonight. The last time we did this, you were marked for days, which you did not like. I gave you the choice; retire to your room and stay there the night so as to be out of my way, or present yourself for punishment if you wish to be the receptor of the treatment I choose to mete out. By doing this you have just signaled to me that you are willing to be marked by me tonight."
i nod. Of course. i love my Master; i would rather be whipped brutally by Him than be banned from His presence for the entire night. "Yes, master," i whisper. i am afraid of the pain to follow; but being apart from Him would be worse.
"I will not leave you entirely without an outlet though," Master continues, shrugging out of His satin dressing gown and laying it across the bed. Oh, how i wish i could reach out and touch it, caress it, hold it against my face and breathe in the fragrance of His cologne...but it is out of my reach, and He has not given me permission to do so. "Do you remember our safeword?"
The safeword. i have never had cause to use it. What was it? Oh, yes. "Mercy, Master," i whisper. "O/our safeword is 'mercy'."
Master strokes my hair, which is gathered into a long braid down my back and draped over my left shoulder. "I am pleased that you remember it, pet," He says, taking off his silk pajama shirt. He is now dressed only in the matching pants, and i can hear him open the closet door behind me. The hinges give that pecuiliar squeak. i hear a jingling, which i recognize as my handcuffs, and He comes to the bed. On the post is a hook. He places the hadcuffs on the hook, and of my own accord i raise my hands, waiting for Him to close the shackles around my slim wrists. He does so, and the metal is cool against my heated flesh. i am already beginning to swet, a fine sheen of perspiration filming over my skin, from anticipation.
Next is the spreader bar, which goes between my knees to hold them open. Master positions me so that my feet are under the bed, and my belly, my breasts and oh-so-vulnerable sex open to the kiss of the whip He is holding. I arch my back, offering my 36b tits and gaping brown-pink slit for His punishment. My golden skin, a shade lighter than most Asians because of the caucasan father i never met, glistens with the sweat. i know He likes the sight of my skin thus moistened with the sweat of fear, a fear He has instilled in me, and the sweat of desire. For i desire this, i want the feel of His lash marking my skin with tokens of His attentions to me.
"Beautiful, pet," he says. The leather thongs of the whip run through His long white fingers, so capable of giving me unimaginable pleasure as they are capable of giving me indescribabe pain. "I will whip your breasts and cunt. You need not count; I wish to hear only your sobs and screams." He raises the whip, and i tense for the first blow.
I'll continue this in my next post...

jaeangel
06-13-2004, 11:57 AM
He raises the whip, and my eyes close. i don't want to see the lash descending. i want everything to be completly up to Him, as it should be.
The lash descends on my upper chest, above my stiffened, erect, crinkly brown nipples and full breasts. i open my eyes, and look at the red line of fire it has traced across the tops of my breasts, and close my eyes as i gasp out, "Thank you, Master, for using your slave!" And then there are no more words. He is pleased with me; the next two blows are lighter; but the fourth blow, right across the erect tips of my nipples, is so hard it wrenches a scream from my lips. i hear Master's intake of breath, and i curse myself for my lack of control. Master dislikes extra noise. i am to remain silent until i really cannot control myself any longer. This is understood.
So i clamp my teeth shut, keeping myself arched upward for each lash as they fall, successively, harder and faster. Some distant part of my mind is keeping track of the number of blows, although Master has told me i need not count. i have taken twenty so far, spread between my belly, breasts, and upper chest. The reason for the short chain is clear; it keeps my head tilted back so the lash does not strike my chin. i am grateful for this small consideration.
He has not yet struck my cunt, although my thighs are strained wide to provide an easy target. i guess He is going to save the cunt lashes for last, as is His custom. And i am not surprised. When i am so aroused from the pain that my thighs are slick with the juices dripping from my gash, He switches his attention to the glistening flesh. His first lash is so hard i must scream; this is allowed. i have never been able to be silent when He whips my cunt.
With each fresh blow my sex flesh swells. i can feel my swollen clit poking out from its hood, but Master does not hit it until my entire groin is a mass of pain. He even aims the underhand blows so that the thongs curl up behind me and slash into my lower buttocks. When I am screaming and writhing as much as i am able, in my bondage, he aims the last few lashes directly onto my clit. i scream, quite loudly, as my overstimulated clit jerks under the impact.
Master throws the whip aside and releases my hands from the handcuffs. He releases the spreader bar and twists me around, forces me onto my hands and already sore knees, disregarding the way the collar, still chained to the bedpost, digs into my throat and constricts my breathing. Not all the way; i can still get air into my lungs, although it is difficult. He positions himself behind me, and i feel His erect cock prod at my dripping hole. "Fuck me," He hisses into my ear. "Fuck your Master, slave!" i lunge backward, my stroke limited to how far i can stretch the chain, and impale my swollen, abused cunt on his hard rod. i groan in pain and pleasure. "Master, please, your slave needs to cum...i need it, Master, i want it...please..."
He witholds His permission as i groan and cry and pump myself furiously on His shaft. i feel His cock get harder, and He shudders, and then He cries out, "Cum for me, slave! Cum with your Master!"
I need no urging. The pain of the flogging and the pain of his cock delving into my abused sex have driven me so close to the edge i only needed His word to cum. And cum i do, stars exploding behind my eyes as my air is cut off. i can't breathe...and i don't care. All i want is to get Master's shaft as deeply into my cunt as possible, burying Him in me so that we are joined together in one mass of panting, sweating, straining flesh. i feel the heat of His cum filling me, and that is the last sensation i take down with me into darkness.
i awaken as his hands close around my throat. The collar is gone, the chain is gone, and instead there is only His hands, applying some sort of cooling salve to the raw marks where the collar strained against my throat. "Are you awake now, pet?" he asks gently, in direct contrast to the hard, punishing blows he has delivered only minutes before. i nod, not trusting myself to speak, and instead i turn my head to lick His hand, as a dog will lick the hand of its master. He accepts the gesture as i meant it to, a gesture of thanks for His consideration in tending to my neck. i raise my hands, to apply the salve myself; He doubtless has other things to do. He pushes my hands down and finishes applying the salve, then lifts my slight weight easily in his arms and places me on the bed. He tucks the heavy, comforting ccover over me, and then slides into the bed behind me. As i begin to get drowsy, i hear Him whisper, "I love you, my pet." i snuggle closer into His side, enjoying the warmth, and drift off to sleep.

Dslave
06-24-2004, 08:23 PM
I had a gorgeous Japanese American Master once. But, I don't have a preference. When I fantasize I fantasize about someone in my own race (white) but I think that is just conditioning and not for any real reason of my own.

CCBlonde
07-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Do people have any preference for doms to be of any racial group or from any country?

Some American women seem to have a taste for Mexicans while British Women seem to go for Arab men particuarly Turks.

The black man seems to be universal, but with different variations in different counties.

Men dominating Asian women seems to be a universal fantasy.

It seems that women seem to have more varied fantasy characters than men.

Anyone care to discuss?

Brits, gotta be the Brits. [I know the following is a stereotype, so please excuse me if I offend anyone...that's not my intent.] I love the accent(s) and I love the aura of culture and sophistication that can be applied in the most brutual of situations. Think of Vincent Price, talking gently while stropping a straight-edge razor. Think of Sean Connery in his James Bond thing (yeah, I know he's Scottish and would probably bristle at being ategorized as British, but hey...) Whew! Steamy! P.S. That old guy from SadoSlaves doesn't count (lol!)