PDA

View Full Version : From Vampire Slayer to Vampire Slave Part III. (Bronte and Roadrunner2005)

Bronte
10-30-2014, 03:04 PM
However bad things are, I think to myself, at least Brandi is getting it worse. After three months of captivity with the vampires, being gang raped and tortured most days; I have grown to almost - almost accept my fate. However hard I try, I cannot summon the will to fight back physically against my captors, even though I could probably destroy them all if I did. The thought of being denied my ration of vampire cum overrides everything, and justifies any humiliation or pain I might be confronted with.

But at least for the last few weeks my lesbian mistress Josephine has been training me to become a mistress of pain myself. After months of being the subject of her psychotic sexual urges, she has recently been training me to dominate and sexually abuse, with Brandi as my training tool; and that has meant having to endure less torture myself. At first I had strongly resisted raping and abusing my fellow slayer, but that only led to more punishment for myself - more whippings, more electrodes, more massive dildos. Within days I was throwing myself into her training scheme and striving to become the best dyke slave mistress I could be - more vampire cum as a reward, less pain to endure. It was logical. Morality didn't come into it.

That was bad news for Brandi. The tall, skinny and flame haired slayer was presently lying on her back, completely nude, on a very uncomfortable medical examination table, her long lean legs spread agonisingly wide, bound into stirrups that were attached to the ceiling. Her arms were bound to the raised headrest that forced her head up to look at me. In her mouth was a large cock shaped gag attached to an IV bag hanging over her filled with a mixture of pig, bull and horse semen. We both knew the contents of the bag because we had painstakingly collected the stuff ourselves the day before; Josephine ordering us to put on several thousand dollars worth of expensive lingerie and high heel shoes before sending us to a disgusting, ramshackle farm outside of town to go barn to barn to fill a rusty bucket with the stuff. I don't like to think about what we did to get it.

Brandi's task is simple - she has to suck the semen out of the bag through her rubber cock gag, and swallow all of it. Unfortunately she has me, under Josephine's careful gaze; to complicate matters. The medical motif of the challenge is completed by me in a slutty latex nurse uniform, which barely covers my big cheerleader funbags which thrust against their skin tight constraint in a highly alluring fashion. Long white stockings cover my legs and white high heels shoes - painfully tight, of course, bind my feet. The latex skirt has been pushed over the rump of my big soft ass so that I could don the long thick white strap on I am currently using to anally rape Brandi; my tits and ass juddering as I pound away at her tight, well trained ass. In my left hand I hold a thick vibrating wand with a buzzing ball head that I have pressed against her wet pussy, while with my right I pluck needles from a pin cushion to plunge into her small perky tits. The pin cushion heats just the tips of the needles white hot; so there is a sizzling sound as I plunge each one in. Her sweat soaked body thrashes futilely against her bounds, while her slayer healing ability heals the flesh around the needle, holding it in place. I know it will be just as painful to pull them out later.

"There's a good bimboslut, the bag is almost empty" I say in a girly singsong that makes me sound like a complete airhead, once she stops struggling. I jerk the thick anal probe into her ass with a thrust of my hips, and grind the buzzer against her clit. "You know this isn't going to stop until that bag is completely dry. Suck harder, teenytits, that's a good girl!" I sound like a crazy helium version of Josephine. Brandi glares at me with undisguised hatred and fury. No wonder, she's been my plaything now many times and each time I get better at breaking her down with pain and humiliation. Her small pert tits now have more needles sticking out of them than I have remaining in the pin cushion. My long blonde hair swishes back and forth as I fuck her, and I'm panting heavily through painted red lips. The strap on has a vibrating dildo on the inside, encouraging me to thrust harder and faster.

"Ugh....uhhhhh...I'm cumming! Oh god yes nnnnnnngggg!" I gasp orgasmicaly and automatically reach out to grab another needle. With Brandi watching helplessly I plunge the needle vertically into her pointy pink nipple. She screams through the gag and frantically starts sucking again, inhaling the remaining semen. She pants red faced through flaring nostrils as I slowly pull the probe from her ass. Sweat soaks my body under the tight white latex. I unsteadily move away, still shaking from the orgasm. I put down the vibrator down and awkwardly remove the strap on which is wet from my juices, pull down my teeny latex skirt over my plump ass and pussy and walk over to Josephine, who is critiquing my performance from a chez lounge, wearing her usual dominatrix gear over her thin dancers body.

"Nice work, bimbo. I think you're ready for the next level. Guards!" She raises one hand lazily and indicates to Brandi. Two muscular goons appear instantly from a side door, hard ons pressing obviously through their trousers. I realise they have been watching the whole time. "Take baby tits away and enjoy yourselves with her. In the morning, take her over to Mike the Pimp's and drop her off for a weekend with him. She might as well be earning while she gets fucked." I shudder involuntarily. Last month both Brandi and I had spent a week with the psychotic black pimp who liked nothing more than raping his harem of cheap white whores before sending them out to work the streets in the most humiliating outfits imaginable. We had earned him a lot of money. It seems I've gotten off lightly again; Brandi glares at me as the thugs untie her from the table, remove her gag and drag her away, still with the needles in her tits. I feel like the teacher's pet; a weird kind of pride burns through me combined with a deeper undercurrent of bewildered shame.

"Strip" she says quietly once we are alone, and as she watches I peel off the latex fetish outfit, freeing my big soft boobs, then strip off the stockings and blessedly the shoes. Once I'm nude I stand with my hands behind my head on my tiptoes, Josephine's preferred inspection stance. She smiles at me and tosses me a plastic bottle of opaque liquid. "Rub this over your tits until it's all absorbed. You know what I like" she says and stands up. I hold the bottle and can't stop a childish moan of unhappiness. Opening up the bottle, I smell the disgusting but familiar scent of the semen of the tentacled monster that had raped me months earlier. It had the unfortunate effect of increasing tit size, in a most uncomfortable way. Reluctantly I pour the sticky, gloopy mess over my already large funbags and begin massaging it into my flesh, which absorbs slowly into the skin like moisturiser. Josephine watches fascinated, a lustful inhuman glint in her eye. From her toy box she produces a thin rattan cane and I groan in anticipation while I massage my own wet tits. I know what's coming. Once a sufficient amount is absorbed and I can feel my tits throbbing and swelling I put my hands behind my head. I know what she likes. "Please cane my titties while they grow, Mistress. It already hurts real bad but I love it when you make them hurt even more. Please hurt my boobies, Mistress" Josephine smiles and does just that, whipping the cane deep into my tits while they grow fuller, heavier and more sensitive. I scream loudly but hold my position as she counts off twenty searing strokes. My jugs jiggle a dance of pain, and when she's finished my tits are huge and painfully red.

"You look like even more of a bimbo than before. Do you remember when we first met, and I told you I would make you into a brainless pain whore bimbo? You disagreed very strongly, I recall. But look at you now!" She touches my chin to forces me to look at myself in a nearby full length mirror. With my blonde hair, red lips, anime sized funbags, and shaved pussy, I look like a teenage boy's drawing of the perfect girl. My face burns with shame, although whether its because of my present condition or that I once dared to defy my Mistress I cannot tell.

"I have a new girl that I want you to dominate for me. She's a very special guest and we've been preparing her for some time now - one day I'll tell you all about it. You're going to use all the skills you've learned on Brandi, and you're going to completely dominate and destroy this girl. If you fail me in this challenge I swear I will make sure you never taste vampire cum again. Your torture will be never ending and you'll come to think of our early days together as the good old days, do you understand me?" She speaks in a lustful, breathy hiss; her eyes glinting. I've never seen her this turned on and I feel my own body respond to her intensity. "Succeed and I'll make all your dreams come true" she giggles at some private thought.

"Yes, Mistress! I won't let you down! I'll fuck her real good, I promise! I'll make her scream and beg! Candytits loves you, Mistress!" I hear myself gasp pathetically. She seems satisfied. "Very good. Your new plaything is right through those doors. Prepare yourself in this room, then come through. We'll all be waiting, slut" With that she giggles and leaves. I take it from this that this new challenge will have a large audience.

I'm nervous. The stakes are obviously very high and I feel a rising sense of panic. Such responsibility! The fear of losing the taste of vampire cum forever is almost overwhelming. I gulp, my mouth dry, and turn to the costume rail Josephine likes to keep handy at almost all times. I have to chose something good. After trying on a few - schoolgirl (too submissive), librarian (cute but not quite right) I finally settle on some very expensive black, near transparent lingerie, barely managing to find a bra that will even half contain my big but amazingly perky titties. Then I put on some black high heels and a tiny black thong. Feeling more ready, I sort through the toy box before settling on a riding crop that Brandi has always hated being used on her pussy, much to Josephine's delight.

I stand before the doors, shaking with nerves. I have to pull it together. Whoever this poor bitch is, or whatever she did to get in you and Josephine's clutches, I have to absolutely destroy her. I take a deep breath and push the double doors to the next room open.

It's like walking onstage. The huge room is very dark, and a spotlight prevents me from seeing into the gloomy depths but I hear the rustling and whispers of a large audience, the biggest ever assembled for one of my "displays". I totter out in my high heels to scattered applause and catcalls. A second spotlight turns on, revealing Josephine and You, sitting on your luxurious, throne like seat, in a prime viewing position. Beside Josephine is my next victim, completely covered in a sheet like a cheap ghost costume. "Remember what I said, slayer" says Josephine coldly; and then rips the sheet away. I gasp and stagger back.

It take me a moment to really understand what I'm seeing. Under the sheet is my older sister Dana. She's completely nude except for some white high heel shoes and a bondage sleeve that binds her wrists to her elbows. But the most startling thing is not her very presence but her enormous, engorged tits, each one glistening at the nipple with baby milk. She's obviously been subjected to some variation of the tentacle monster's jizz that not only enlarges her tits but also makes her lactate. I goggle at her wordlessly. She gapes at me in my slutty, outfit. My mind reels. "Annie? Sis? You have to help me they've done something to my...to my boobs! They injected me with something! they've been doing horrible things to me! Please Annie, what's happening? Help me!" Her voice cracks with panic.

All of my recent "training" has been leading to this, I realise. Josephine hasn't been favouring me and I haven't been earning her trust. She's just been setting me up for an even bigger humiliation, an even more disgusting sexual perversion. I see her laughing as the crowd roars it's approval raucously. If there was ever going to be a moment when I fought back, overcame my addiction and destroy my enemies, it would be now, this moment, right now.

Instead I turn to the audience and smile an evil, slutty smile. "OK, boys and girls, I'm taking requests! Who wants to see the slayer fuck her sister until she begs?" I smile at Josephine, feeling completely unhinged. "I'm up for anything" I hear myself say.

Roadrunner2005
10-31-2014, 02:41 PM
Josephine and I have been wondering what your reaction will be when you see your sister. She was chosen to be a slayer, but chose not to so she could get married and have a family--which is why you became a slayer in the first place. When she heard about your disappearance, she left her husband and started looking for you. Despite her physique, she didn't have the training that you've had and it wasn't really too difficulty to capture her. Naturally, we used the Crave on her, but this time Josephine and I decided to change things a little bit. I fucked her with a couple of male vampires while the drug was having its initial effect on her, but we didn't let her taste any pussy. I wanted to see if we can train her to like it later. "Actaully, why don't we have Candytits train her?" I said, and Josphine immediately agreed.

Of course, that didn't mean we did nothing to her. I used her for a few days with a couple of vamps and humans, and Josephine also gave the 26-year-old former slayer an ample taste of the whip. She also tried to use the tentacle monster's semen on Dana's tits, but it turned out to have a surprising effect. Her tits no only grew, but they also began to lactate. After being hung on her tits for a half hour, Dana told us that she was pregnant but had a miscarriage about a year ago, and we figured that must be the difference. In any case, the effect is that whenever we grabbed her engorged and squeezed milk out of them, she would get incredibly aroused, almost orgasming. And Josephine and I had so much fun with that.

"Here, Candytits, let me show you something really cool," I came over and pushed you closer to your sister. "No, no, don't! Naaaaaaaaaaaah!" Dana cried out helplessly as I grabbed her right tit and squeezed. As a jet of tit came flying out of her nipple, her whole body stiffen. And if a man had his cock inside her newly-shaven pussy right now he would feel it spasming and getting wetter and wetter. "Interesting, isn't it?" I said chuckling. "Annie! What are you doing? What have they done to you? Look at me! It's me, your sister!" Dana cried out to you desperately.

I could see the struggle in you. The sight of your sister seemed to have awaken something in you. And yet, when you saw how aroused she was just by having her tit squeezd, you seemed almost envious. "Yes, look at her, Candytits," I said. "She has such an amazing body, but she doesn't know it. C'mon, show her what kind of pleasure is in store for her!" I grabbed your bimbo tits and started playing with them. "Leave us alone, you creeps!" Dana shouted angrily, and immediately received a slap to her face. Following my instructions, a vamp took hold of Dana's left tit and tied a thick rubber band around its based. He did the same to her right tit and after a few seconds you can see that more milk was leaking from her nipples. Still, too little milk was leaking too slowly to get her off, and soon your sister was moaning in squirming in both pleasure and pain. She was trying her best to fight the sensation and was taken completely by surprise when another vamp stepped forward and hit her tits with a thick wooden ruler. "Ooooooow! Ooooow!" Dana closed her eyes and cried out as milk came squirting out of her tits with each strike of the ruler, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. You seemed completely mesmerized by this sight, and when I began squeezing and kneading your tits roughly you didn't cry out but instead arched your back and pushed your tits further into my hands.

"Hey, slut, you wanna try?" Suddenly, the vamp stopped whacking Dana's tits and put the ruler in your hand. "Yeah, and teach her how to eat pussy!" "Hurt her until she's made you come good!" You could hear people saying. And as if he's trying to be helpful, a guy laid out some toys on a small table for you to use. There's the crop that you'd chosen, some metal clamps and chains, several dildos and vibrating eggs, and a dildo driven by a power drill.