PDA

View Full Version : Crime and Punishment (for subserviant)

Roadrunner2005
12-03-2014, 11:53 PM
While waiting for the elevator to reach your floor, you took your phone out of your bag to check the local news websites again. It was perhaps the tenth times you did that this morning, and again you let out a sigh of relief when you saw that there's no update on a fatal hit-and-run that happened in your neighborhood a week ago. It was past midnight when it happened, and the thunderstorm a few hours later had probably washed away any clue that might have be useful to the police. However, the sky was clear when the accident happened, and you still couldn't believe how you'd be so stupid. You knew you were drunk, and you turned down your colleagues' offer for a ride, saying that you're going to get a cab. Instead you decided to drive and...

You shook your head and tried not to think about it, but you couldn't help replaying the scene inside your head: how you stepped on the gas, and how you panicked after you realized you'd hit someone. The homeless man was lying on the ground, clearly dead. There was no one nearby, and in a split second you decided to leave the scene.

Thankfully, the elevator's doors opened and you're brought back to reality. You walked into the office, smiling at some colleagues but not others as usual, until you arrived at your own, brand-new office. The youngest division manager in the company! You couldn't just throw this all away, could you?

You looked at the stack of unread mail on your desk, and one of them caught your attention. It was a large envelope delivered via internal mail. Your blood froze when you saw what's inside--photos of you getting out of your car to check on the man you ran over, with your face clearly visible. There was nothing else in the envelope except a small piece of paper with a phone number and an instruction to text. After locking your office, you called the number, but there was no reply. A few seconds later, you received a text message: "I told you to text me you stupid bitch". "What do you want" you texted back. "You. I want to see you suffer you murderer". You used all the negotiating skills that you had, but other than the vague impression that the person had something sexual in mind you had no idea what that person's ultimate goal was, or who he or she might be, and the conversation was ended abruptly.

"The offer is final. Go to jail or do what I say. You have 15 mins to decide." And then there was an instruction on how you were to prove your compliance: Take off your bra and play with your nipples until they harden, walk around the office so every man could see your nipples poking through your blouse, then return to your office to wait for further instructions.

subserviant
12-04-2014, 07:36 AM
I grabbed the desk ,almost fainting ,my whole world flashed before my eyes ,every thing I had worked ,for was coming to an end .I ran to my bathroom ,almost wetting myself ,then threw up ,Splashing cold water on my face ,reapplying make up my cold analytical mind began to whirl .I was universally hated by all others in the division ,having stepped on more than a few fingers clawing my way to the top .
The 20 or so people would love to see me humiliated ,being dragged off to prison .Just the thought of being thrown in with some hardened dykes almost made me wretch again .I had to follow the instruction ,I had no choice knowing full well that it would just be the beginning of this unknown persons orders ,but who ,it must be some one in the office or else how would they know if I carried out the instructions ,given enough time I might be able to find out who and some how turn the tables
I took off the blouse ,damn it why of all morning did I wear the transparent one ,of course I knew full well ,it was to impress the vice president who was a notorious womanizer .Un hooking my bra I quikly pulled on my nipples ,it doesn't take much to make them stand out ,I was blessed /cursed with very large nipples ,every one would no doubt get a good look ,I could wait until break time when the office would be empty but the unknown person had made it clear that I was to parade in front of the staff
Buttoning up ,yes my nipples where clearly visible ,I opened the door quietly hoping not attract attention to myself ,of course Tim the fucking little ass kissing weasel smiled ,good morning Miss Black in a loud enough voice so all the others looked ,The amazement o their faces couldn't be missed ,the grins ,even Mary ,who is a known lezzie licked her lips as I strolled through ,my face burring ,my bowels turning to
mush I made it back to my bathroom ,sitting on the john sobbing I was in the unknown persons complete control Why oh why hadn't I called the cops and told them it was to late now .Juts them Mary knocked and walked in ,are you all right Miss Black ?
I answered rom the toilet ,just a little stomach problem Mary thanks ,I managed a laugh its that time of the month .Juts thought I should tell you she replied ,the blouse your wearing really needs a bra under it ,the whole office is abuzz .I sighed what to do ,nothing but wait and see where this was going .

subserviant
12-04-2014, 03:00 PM
I came out of the bathroom ,taking off my blouse ,it dawned on me ,it didn't have to be one of the people in the office ,the unknown person could very well be one of the security people ,or the tech people who had access to the building after regular hours ,they could easily have installed camera's ,as well as voice monitors ,I was half naked when the realization hit me ,covering my breasts looking wildly around ,wakling swiftly back into the washroom ,putting my bra on ,how was I to know the room wasn't bugged as well .finally getting my clothes back on ,I started a search but found nothing ,no surprise I thought if there where cameras or mic's they certainly would be well hidden I was now hoping to hear from the unknown again if for nothing else to see where this was leading .I realized I couldn't even run ,if the photos where given to the authorities they would hunt me down no matter where I went I couldn't concentrate on my work ,the thought of prison constantly on my mind .I waited, going through the motions of working

Roadrunner2005
12-04-2014, 03:21 PM
"Take your bra back off you stupid cunt. From this day on you will never wear a bra to work.". The text appeared on your phone. Who could that scumbag be? How could they know? You asked yourself as you looked nervously around your office. However, you didn't have much time to think as you immediately received another text. "Don't try anything stupid whore. Open the top drawer of your file cabinet".

You did as you were told, and were shocked to see that what was originally in the drawer, the hardcopy of a report you had just finished and the documents you were using were all gone. Instead, the entire drawer was filled with sex toys. You rushed to your computer, and just as you feared, all your backup files were gone too. You might be able to get the IT people to recover them for you, but that would mean letting people know that you'd lost the files.... "Don't worry whore you'll get the files back," another text said. "But now I want you to take the Ben Wa balls from the drawer and put them in your whore's cunt and keep them in for the rest of the day."

subserviant
12-04-2014, 04:55 PM
I was stunned how ,who the questions ran through my mind .this was terrifying ,he/she had access to my office ,to my locked desk .the reports where due in tomorrow ,what if I didn't get them back ,could I retrieve them ,would the unknown be able to tell ,and now being told to go braless I had no choice ,I made to go to the bathroom when my phone beeped again ,another text ,do it in your office .sit back from your desk Of course there where cameras ,I swallowed hard ,moving back a few feet ,another beep ,take off your panty hose and panties ,spread your legs wide ,push the balls in .
I was dry ,having no lube I had to finger myself to get a little wet ,I spread my legs as per instructions barely able to keep from sobbing .I took the balls ,inserting them into my vag. .it hurt as there wasn't sufficient lubrication ,I ground my teeth forcing them in until only the thread hung out ,keeping my legs apart ,knowing I was in full view of the person or persons watching .
another beep ,this is in preparation for some thing else that's going into your whores cunt ,but like a good whore you have 3 holes to be used ,I want you to think about what's going to happen to you ,then a smiley face only it was the devil's face It finished with ,I am so going to enjoy you but your not going to like it so much I'm afraid ,end of text ,I sat exposed ,my skirt around my waist bare breasted I might as well been naked .I could contain myself ,I began to sob heaving with exasperation ,I looked up to see Mary making her way to my office ,horridly getting my clothes on , keenly aware of the ben wah balls inside me ,She looked at me strangly ,did you forget the meeting with the VP ,are you sure your ok ,I had forgotten about the meeting Thanks Mary it did slip my mind .it puzzled her usualy I was short with her as I am with all the people who work under me .she smiled leaving as I further straightened myself .heading down the hall to meeting .

Roadrunner2005
12-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Walking quickly down the hall with the Ben Wa balls inside you had a surprising effect on you, and you dared not imagine how you must have looked to the VP and everyone else at the meeting. Their reactions, on the other hand, were clearly visible to you, and you felt like dying with embarrassment. You could barely handle the meeting, surprsing everyone by not being as aggressive as you used to be, and you rudely rushed out of the meeting room when the meeting was over.

Your ordeal, though, was far from over. At five thirty, you received a text tgiving you the number of a room in the basement if the building and telling you to get there immediately. Even though it's past five, it's still earlier than when you usually left the office, but the text wasn't offering you any alternative. The room was at a level below the carpark, an area of the building that you had never seen before. You found a blindfold hanging on the door handle with a note that said put it on and enter. Taking a deep breath, you put on the blindfold, reached out and opened the door.

"Don't even think about it," you heard my voice say as you reached up for you blindfold. You began asking questions, but immediately received a slap to your face. "Don't speak unless you're spoken to, whore!" I scolded you. Not being able to see, you lost balance and fell down to your knees. Grabbing you by your hair, I pulled you up again. "It's time to pay for your crime now, you murderer!" I say as I let go of your hair. "Take off your clothes!" I ordered, and when you hesitated, there's a swish! sound in the air followed by a sharp, burning pain on your thighs, and you realized you'd just been hit with a cane.
"I said take off your clothes!"
"Now, stand still with your feet apart. Wider! Look at you, whore," from my voice you could tell that I was walking around you. "You will get a full wax before coming to work tomorrow. A slut like you should have her pussy bald."
"Take the balls out of your cunt and lick them clean. Do it! Now!"
"Put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers. Don't you dare unlocking them or you'll regret it...."
"I'm going to give you twenty strokes with the cane across your tits for putting you bra back on, whore, and let me assure you that this is only the beginning..."

subserviant
12-04-2014, 07:38 PM
I almost collapsed with relieve ,leaving the meeting ,the VP told me he was impressed with my work and a territorial mangers position was in my future He couldn't keep his eyes off my breasts ,every time I moved they jiggled he was getting hot under the collar ,thank heaven I had put my pantyhose back on ,he might not have thought so much of me had I been bare legged .I went back to my office after assuring Harold ,the VP that I would be happy to meet him at a later date knowing only to well what he was expecting .
The text ordered me to the basement ,I had never been there ,in fact I had no idea there was one .Down the stairs ,it was spooky low lighting ,cold .The door was numbered ,a note along with a blindfold ,put it on ,come into the room was all the piece of paper said ..I felt my way in ,the door slammed shut automatically reaching for the blindfold .The slap threw me off balance ,falling to my knees on the hard concrete
,The hand entwined in my hair pulled me up ,strip it hissed ,when I hesitated a lash across my thighs hurried me into obeying ,standing naked blindfolded ,I was terrified ,Why are you doing this I wailed ,please your scaring me Why are you wearing a bra ,my instructions aren't being followed now your going to be punished severely.
As instructed I pulled out the benwah balls ,holding them to my mouth I licked them clean it seemed to please him ,I could hear the grunts of appreciation My lags spread my hands locked behind my head I could hear him walking around me ,the tip of the cane tracing across my back ass ,tits and pussy ..Please I don't know where I can get a waxing at this time of night .You'll figure it out ,I could hear the smirking in his voice but first you need to learn obedience ,he took a npple squeezing it hard ,giving it a hard pinch ,the first blow landed across both tits the pain shot through e like a knife as a bunch followed in quit succession ,I screamed dropping my hands to cover my chest ,it infuriated him you useless slut he stormed I'll teach you ,grabbing my writs he secured them back behind my head ,the beating began in earnest lash after lash across my vulnerable naked breasts Please please stop I pleaded please it hurts so badly I was crying my eyes out ,begging him to stop
when at long last the whipping stopped he grabbed my tits squeezing twisting ,my nipples between fingers pulling jerking ,Your going to get to love this and a lot more ,his hand dropped to my pussy fingers digging in I screamed in agony as he dug in .I have plans for this he breathed reaching under finding my anus and for this .

Roadrunner2005
12-05-2014, 04:08 PM
You were a sobbing mess by the time I was done. Your tits were nicely covered with red welts, and they were bouncing invitingly as your body shook. "Hmm. ..lovely," I said as I grabbed one of them, and your whole body stiffened. "You don't like this? Too bad, 'cos I'm only getting started." I began pinching your nipple with one hand while toying with your pussy and ass with the other. You struggled again, which immediately earned you another slap. "I told you not to move, you useless cunt!" I snapped. I grabbed your wrists, held them together and, despite your pleas and struggles, bound them together with a rope that I'd prepared. The rope was hanging down from a pulley that I'd attached to a beam, and as I began pulling it you're pulled up to your feet. I kept pulling until you're standing on your toes, and you let out a grunt from the strain you felt in your shoulders.

"Now let this be a reminder that you should always do as you're told, slut!" I said as I picked up a bull whip and started whipping your ass with it. The whip hurt a lot more than the cane, and you're forced to cry out and dance under it. I gave you only ten strokes, but it still felt like an eternity for you. You were barely responding when I finally stopped and put my hand between your legs again. "Now, slut, do you want me to play with your cunt or should I start whipping you again?" I asked teasingly as I unzipped and take out my cock. That's right, slut, I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to make you beg for it.

subserviant
12-05-2014, 05:05 PM
The pain screamed through me ,the whip bite in ,it seemed like an eternity finally he stopped .I hung sobbing pleading with him for mercy ,His ahnd between my legs again pinching twisting the soft flesh ,my nipples ached ,my whole body ached .he undid his pants taking out his enormous cock ,the shocked look on my face ,caused him to smile ,Oh whore your going to feel this for a long long time ,every time I want you ,now what is it going to be ,more whipping or do you want me to fuck you .I had suspected I would be raped .now it was a reality .Please don't whip me anymore ,I managed to get out .
he grinned so what the alternative to whipping ,come on whore tell me what you want me to do to you .Fuck me I whimpered Well that wasn't very polite ,luder and ask me again ,nice this time .
Please fuck me ,my sobbing began again .And when can I fuck you whore he spat out .any time you want I answered
Well you 'll have to tell me what I can do whore ,once more I played his game ,You can fuck me anytime you want
He laughed are you willing to be my fuck toy ,ready to have me cum in your mouth ,to fuck your asshole .
Please I begged ,an other slap almost knocked me down ,tell me bitch he snarled
yes yes I'm your fuck toy I'll suck your cock after you assfuck me I'll do whatever you want ,I was at the point where I was ready to do whatever he wanted .

Roadrunner2005
12-06-2014, 12:08 PM
"Now that's more like it," I said as I gave your cunt a final smack before letting go of it. You're still blindfolded, and you let out a grasp when you felt the tip of my cock pressing against you. Chuckling, I grabbed your thighs and lifted you up, and began pushing my cock into you. It felt good as the head of my cock parted your cunt lips and entered you. Having no intention at all at being gentle, I gave a deep thrust and buried my entire length in you at one go. I held still for a few moments to let you enjoy the feeling of my cock throbbing inside you, and then I began fucking you with long, hard thrusts. Hanging by your wrists and with your legs lifted up, you were completely impaled on my cock, and your whole body rocked with each of my thrusts.

You were crying out every time I slammed my cock up into you, so I reached out to the shelf where I kept my toys and picked up a pair of nipple clamps joined together by a chain. Not seeing what's coming, you let out a cry of alarm when I pressed one of the clamp against your right nipple. Before you could say anything, I released the clamp and let it bite down on your already hurting nipple. After attaching the other clamp to your left nipple. I lifted the chain joining the two clamps to the level of your mouth, pulling your tits up. "Hold it with your mouth, slut!" I ordered as I shoved the chain into your mouth, "and don't you dare letting it go!"

subserviant
12-06-2014, 12:43 PM
his cock pushed against my stomach ,it must have been huge ,the tip stopped at my belly button ,his sour breath repulsed me ,I had no desire to make him angry again ,my face still burned for the slaps .The prodding of his cock ,trying to gain entrance to my pussy ,to no avail ,I was completely dry ,it mattered not him as he drove the full length of it inside me ,the pain was so bad it took my breath away ,oh please let him be quick as thankfully in spite of its self I began to lube he fucked me like a man possessed driving into my sore cunt ,pulling back slamming back into me .Metal bite into my nipple still raw from the earlier torture ,I tried to twist away ,screaming ,then the other one I could hardly draw breathe ,the agony was horrible ,the chain pressed against my lips ,open your mouth cunt ,the chain was in don't let go or I'll really give you some thing to scream about .He fucked like a engine ,only wanting to hurt me ,it was obvious this had nothing to with being punished for the hit and run ,it was his way off having me in his complete control ,it was all about sexual sadism .he began to grunt ,coming close to orgasm ,suddenly he pulled his cock out of my cunt ,cutting the ties ,I fell to my knees ,the chain coming out of my mouth .In a fury he slapped me ,fucking cunt I told you to keep in your cock sucking mouth ,pushing it back in I felt the tip of his cock pushing against my lips ,he grunted I'm gonna cum in your mouth,you cum hungry whore you better swallow it all ,he began to face fuck me his cock going down my throat ,he shuttered moaning as the hot cum flooded my mouth at the same time he grabbed the chain and jerked the clamps off
,it was enough to make him shout as he continued o empty his balls into my mouth .Finally he stood back ,not to bad for a two bit whore ,I could probably make some money renting out you cunt and mouth and asshole .I sobbed ,out of control my nipples felt like they had been torn off my cunt was on fire
I have some news for you whore ,this weekend were going to that cottage you have up on the lake ,we'll leave right after work tomorrow ,4 days with me and you'll belong to me ,I'll show you the rest of the pictures of when you murdered that poor fellow ,as if he gave a damn about the guy Your screaming might bring attention to us and we wouldn't want that now would we ,You have to meet the Vp tonight for drinks ,I want you to fuck and suck him ,let him fuck you up your ass if he wants ,oh I will know if you don't ,you come into your office a little early in the morning ,you can have my cum with your orange juice he laughed oh and you might as well get used to it ,you'll be sucking my cock every morning .He slammed his fist into my cunt and left me alone crying in a fetal position

Roadrunner2005
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM
"Your VP is waiting to fuck you," I said as I gave your ass a kick with my foot, "don't be late." You curled up on the ground, sobbing quietly, with your body marked with red welts, and your pussy and inner thighs glistening with your juices. When you finally gathered enough strength to get up and take off your blindfold, you notice that I had taken your panties with me and removed the top two buttons of your blouse. Looking at your watched, you realized that there's not enough time for you to clean up and get changed before meeting the VP. And how're you going to explain the marks on your tits and ass to him? And as if things were not bad enough for you, you also needed to get a full wax before going to work tomorrow. I will make you take a picture of your bald cunt with your phone and send it to me and make you describe your "date" with the VP to me in detail.

subserviant
12-07-2014, 08:00 PM
I managed to kind of pull myself together ,hurrying back to my office ,the unknown rapist torturer's instructions ringing in my head .I thankfully had remembered to pick up my purse containing my keys .I straightened up the best I could ,I still looked like a wreak but with fresh make up and a comb through my hair I thought I looked presentable Walking quickly to the bar to meet the VP I was extremely aware of my lack of my bra and panties ,the two buttond that had been revolved showed way to much cleavage ,nothing to be done at this point
I was puzzled ,how on earth had he known I was to meet Harold ,he had been 2 stepd ahead of me since all of this had started ,he knew about my meeting with Harold ,he knew about my dinner date with him,Harold was a notorious. Womanizer ,the unknown person had ordered me to fuck and suck Harold ,how could he have known that the VP would take me up on my offer to spend the night with him ,how had he known that I wouldn't get fired .It seemed rather strange that the person had appeared at the same time that all of this began ,why had he kept me blind folded while he raped and tortured me .He knew about my secret hide a way ,a place that Harold would know about through my personal files ,some thing very few people had access to .I tried to shake the horrible feeling that came over me as I entered the darkened bar ,seeing Harold seated in an alcove .I had a premonition it would be a long night

Roadrunner2005
12-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Harold had a wide grin on his face when he saw you at the hotel bar. "Wow, so the rumor was true," he said to your confusion, "you're really a different person out of the office." "What rumor?" You asked him nervously, but he wasn't saying. All he said was that he knew exactly what to do. "I promise you'll have fun," Harold said as he put his hand on your thigh.

The date began normally, but after your drink was served, Harold's hand began to slide up your thigh. "Don't act so surprised, I know you like the excitement, slut," he said with a wink. Someone must have been talking to him about you being a slut, but you weren't sure if you should interrupt him and tell him that's not true. Before you knew it, his hand reached your pussy. "Ah, you naughty little slut," he chuckled when he found you pantyless, and he began rubbing your pussy. "Who would have thought that our aggressive, controlling division manager is such a slut! I know you like rough sex, and I promise you once we're upstairs I'm gonna fuck your brains out!" To make things worse, he unzipped and told you to play with his cock under the table, and when he was about to come, he told you to lower your head, take his cock in your mouth and swallow his cum. A week ago, you wouldn't have done any of this, but not knowing Harold's relation to your blackmailer, you weren't sure if you could risk refusing.

After your "foreplay" in the bar, Harold was eager to take you upstairs to the room he's booked. Once alone with you inside the elevator, he hiked up your skirt. He paused when we saw the red marks on your ass, but then he burst out laughing. "Holy shit! You're a sick little bitch! Wow! So what happened, huh? Who did this to you? Yourself?" He asked as he turned you around so he could see your welted ass better. While he may be a womanizer, Harold was clearly not experienced in this. But now he's thinking that you're the most depraved masochistic slut he had ever met, and any reluctance you were showing was taken by him as part of your act. He thought for a while to see how he could "please" you. "Alright, get down on your knees, bitch," he ordered as the elevator's doors opened. "Don't try to pull your skirt down, and crawl after me to our room! I don't have a whip or anything like that so I guess I'll just have to use my belt..." he said as he grabbed you by your hair.

subserviant
12-08-2014, 06:09 AM
I smiled through the groping ,when he took his cock out I nearly fainted ,would the black mailer know ,how could he ,I did as Harold wanted jerking him off ,some thing I havened done since high school ,getting under the table to suck his dick was beyond the pale ,taking his piss tasting cock into my mouth ,I froze horror as the waitress asked ,will there be anything else for you or Ms Black ,I almost chocked ,she knows who I am .were good he laughed ,she has her mouth full ,the both laughed well don't let me spoil your fun .His hot cum flooded my mouth ,gulping it down trying not to puke I managed to finish him off .The waitress brought the check ,grinning she touched the side of my mouth with a napkin you missed a little ,then to Harold you should really punish her for not swallowing it all ,walking away giggling ,turning a liteel if you need to show you how to apply punishment ,I get off in an hour ,just call down and tell me your room, just saying .
The elevator had a camera of course I could only hope there want any body monitoring , as I stood with my skirt up around my waist ,half naked ,his hand probed between my legs ,so its true you are a horny cunt his finger gaining entrance to my pussy On your hands and knees caught me by complete surprise I stammered but sir what if we meet some body ,oh its pretty quiet up here right now ,not to much chance of the happening I did as he wanted feeling more humiliated by the minute Two women were waiting as the doors open ,they both looked a little surprised but them laughed ,say if you need help wit her were available after we've had dinner and we love nothing more than giving a slut a good work out with a cane or whip ,they laughed getting on the elevator, hope to see you late .I thought is every one a sadist in this place first the waitress now these two , they kissed as to show they are gay I crawled behind him to his suite .Inside ,on my feet he undid the rest of the buttons on my blouse ,seeing my bruised tits ,he whistled ,then puling down the skirt ,looks in amazement, wow you really do like it rough ,well so do I and hopefully those other women don't forget Oh by the way if the waitress looked familiar ,she should its Jen from the mail room she deliver your mail every morning ,moonlights as a waitress ,doesn't have a lot of good things to say about you I stood completely humiliated ,my arms crossed over my breasts ,I could see the bulge in his pants growing I dropped one hand to cover my pussy ,he would have none of it ,keep your hands locked behind your head ,He undid his belt ,it was out of character for him ,covered in sharp metal studs ,I can see Jen was correct ,you need to be taught some manners .The first lash across me lacerated tits felt like hot knives being thrust into them ,I howled as more followed in quit succession ,loosing my balance I fell to the floor crawling trying to get away from as he followed me around the room swigging the belt hitting me were ever he could .I finally rolled up in ball wailing begging him to stop ,he kept it up until he tired of it ,the toe of his boot prodding between my legs ,now look ,your cunt juice on the tip of my shoe ,lick it clean ,I managed to crawl to him licking the shoe ,open your mouth as I did he inserted the shoe in ,suck it clean bitch

Roadrunner2005
12-12-2014, 01:57 PM
While you were busy sucking the tip of Harold's shoe you could hear him unzip. He then wrapped his belt around your neck and used it as a leash to pull you up to your knees, and you found yourself facing his semi-hard cock. "You know the drill, slut," Harold said laughing as he pulled you closer to his cock so you could service it with your mouth.

When he's hard enough, he pushed you back down onto the floor. "Spread your legs, whore! And play with yourself!" he began barking out orders. "Look at you! You're so wet already, you dirty filthy whore! Now who told you you can close your legs? Keep them wide apart! Now let me give you what you're waiting for you cocksocket!" With these words he got down and entered you with one deep thrust, and started fucking you roughly. "Yes, a bitch like you needs to be fucked on the floor," he grunted as he nailed you with his cock. Pinning you down with one hand, he used his other hand to squeeze and slap your tits and pinch your nipples. He kept saying how he could tell that you're enjoying all this, and that even though you put up an attitude in the office he knew that you were just begging to be used and abused like the whore that you really were. All this dirty talk seemed to get him really excited, and he was coming within minutes. Instead of pulling out, he began slamming into your hard and you can feel jets of hot cum being shot into you. Harold kept fucking you until he's shot his last drop. When he finally pulled out of you, you turned your head aside and tried to roll over, but he wouldn't let you. "Don't move, slut, and keep your legs spread!" As you watched in shame, he took out his phone and snapped a few photos of you lying there, whipped, beaten and well-fucked, with cum oozing out of your cunt.

Your shame turned into horror, however, when there's a knock on the door. Before you could protest, Harold opened the door Jen walked in. "Wow, look at her!" Jen said laughing, and you were forced to listen to her lewd comments about you as Harold told her what he'd done with you. "Damn, what a filthy cunt," Jen said laughing as she pushed the tip of her highheel into your pussy. "Oh, look, my shoe is dirty! Crawl over and clean it up, bitch! Hey, Harold, what do you think our haughty division manager will do for me to keep her dirty secret private? "Or what she will let you do to her," Harold replied, handing Jen his belt...

subserviant
12-13-2014, 05:13 AM
Laying confused ,covered in his cum ,what had I gotten myself into ,sobbing uncontrollably ,the most wrenched was still to come or so I thought when the knock on the door brought a smile to Harold's face ,ah company ,Jen strode in ,well, well how is Miss high and mighty ,she chortled ,not so high and mighty now you fucking slimy whore ,You made my life miserable ,treating me like your personal slave ,her leg lashed out her boot connecting with my crotch ,then grinding its way inside me She moved to a chair ,come here bitch lick my boot clean ,get all your filthy cunt juice off it .Her shirt skirt had slide up showing she wasn't wearing panties ,Harold meanwhile was filming the whole thing as I managed to crawl to her taking her booted foot licking it ,the bottom to bitch ,
So what can I do to the bitch .? Whatever you want sweetie whatever you want he replied ,you can start with my belt ,he seemed not to notice that he was naked from the waist down ,his penis already growing hard again ,or maybe he figured it would be easier when he wanted to rape me ,it was almost humorous seeing him like this
Jen fingered the belt .hum I have a better idea ,going to the closet ,bringing out a few wire coat hangers ,a hotel of this quality having wire coat hangers ,strange thoughts flittered through my brain I seen this in a documentary once ,we need to straighten these ,then twine them together .its called pimp whip ,she struggled to undo the hangers ,here I have this multi tasking toll Harold offered ,taking them he cut the ends off ,they managed to wrap 3 or 4 together ,leaving the ends sticking out at different angles .
With an evil laugh ,do you mind if I cut her a little ,well maybe more then a little .
Do what you want ,if she cant make it into work for a while I'll cover for her ,The camera phone catching every thing .It was enough ,I had to do some thing ,I tried to rise ,this has gone far enough ,I shouted I'm getting out of here ,The first slash knocked me back to my knees as the wire opened a cut across me breasts ,The pain was so horridness it took my breath away I screamed in agony grabbing my bleeding tits ,your not going any where bitch as second lash across my thighs, the wicked end of the whip between my legs ,I could feel the tips digging into my vagina ,She needs a gag ,way to loud ,picking up my panties she shoved them into my mouth ,now I had another worry not to swallow them she raised her arm behind her back ,I screamed again ,better Harold muttered but still to loud ,I have it on good information that hse has a secluded cottage up in the hills ,I think we should go there ,she can scream as loud as wants aint nobody gonna hear her and I'll be ready to fuck her by then ,give her a couple more to remind her who the boss is ,the whip cut my flesh twice more as I rolled around in more agony that I thought was imaginable .
Get you blouse and skirt on Jen ordered leave to under wear in the garbage ,no sense having the cleaning maid pick up after your worthless ass I the car ,it took only a nipple twist to make me give them directions ,her Jen exclaimed there's a sex shop ,stop I want to pick up a couple of things .She had picked up my purse ,searching through it came up with my credit card .I'm sure you wont mind if I use this she smirked ,I'll be back in a bit We sat in the car ,Harold telling me exactly what he was going to do to me ,how he was going to rape me in every orifice ,going into great detail about how I was going to love having his cock go up my asshole ,how every time he came it would be in my mouth .I sobbed miserably ,if only I could turn back the clock .Jen got back in ,so what do you have Harold enquired ,she opened the bag ,pulling out a strap on harness then a huge dildo ,it want meant to be used it was so big ,little miss cocksucker is going to get this up her ass ,not before I get her ass he laughed when you get through with that I won't be able to touch the sides ,a set of nipple clamps followed ,an other set of alligator clams ,for her cunt she explained the sharp teeth protruding ,the clerk warned me about using these saying only the most sever kind of pain slut would be able to handle these ,laughing ,I told her oh I have one of those ,isn't that right bitch ,twisting my nipple again ,we drove off into then night ,my trip to hell

Roadrunner2005
12-13-2014, 07:24 PM
You were horrified at the prospect of spending the rest of the night at your cottage with Jen and Harold, not just because of what they were going to do, but also because it would prevent you from complying with your blackmailer's instruction to wax your pussy. Even though you might think that things couldn't get any worse for you, you still wouldn't want to fail again for following his instruction. Maybe you can beg Harold and Jen to shave you? You thought desperately.

Jen and Harold of course had no idea of your predicament, and they were having such a good time teasing you on the way. They made you sit in the car with your blouse unbuttoned, not caring if other drivers could see you. Then Jen looked into the glove compartment and found a couple of thick rubber bands, and proceeded to wrap them around the base of your tits. "I know this is kid stuff for a depraved pain whore like you, but don't worry, we're just warming up," she said as she gave your bound tits a slap, drawing another pained moan from you. By the time the three of you arrived at your cottage your tits had turned purple. "Get out of the car, slut, and take off your clothes!" Jen ordered. She made you stand next to the car, naked and with your tits bound, while she took a few photos with her phone. When she came over to remove the rubber bands from your tits, you were relieved at first, but then you realized that it actually hurt a lot worse when blood return to your tits, and your two tormentors laughed at your reaction. "Get down on your knees, bitch, and crawl to the door!" Harold ordered. Your tits swayed as you crawl, causing you even more pain, but Harold made things worse as he drove you forward by whipping your ass with his belt. He even managed to hit your pussy between your legs a few times, and each time he and Jen would high-five each other while you howled in pain.

Finally, Harold opened the front door with your key and dragged you in. "Hmm, nice place, bitch," said Jen as the three of you were inside, "we'll turn this into your party house." While she looked around the place, Harold was more eager to use your ass. He dragged you over to a coffee table and knelt down behind you. Ignoring your pleas and not using any lubricant, he began forcing his way into your tight ass. "Yeah, give it to the bitch!" Jen said as she returned from the kitchen. "Look at these wooden spoons! We can spank her with them," she said laughing. She took the huge dildo and used it to slap your face, tell you how she's going to fuck your whore's cunt with it. "Hmm, but I think it's too big even for a whore like you," she added, "you'll need to open yourself up a little first, with your own fist."

subserviant
12-14-2014, 06:11 AM
The cottage loomed in front of us ,a beautiful place that I had won in my last divorce case ,my ex had sworn he would get it back ,it had been in his family for 2 generations ,I had shrugged it off ,to bad for you bud you should have gotten a better lawyer .The ride had been uneventful ,listening to Harold and Jen discuss what they where going to do to me ,shivering at some of the things .It was Jen who came up with the most heinous ideas ,I had often heard when given a chance women where far more cruel than men especially when it came to abusing other women Harold at one point had put his hand on her thigh ,only to pull it aback sharply as her rebuke ,I don't do guys so keep your hands off ,you can fuck her all you want but not me ,He laughed ok ok take it easy ,I wont bother you .Out bitch and get those clothes off ,her telling Harold that she was gay had caught my attention ,was this a reason for her treating me so harshly ,had I rebuffed an advance from her in the office ? I knew the personal thought I was gay ,I never dated ,I dint need the hassle of some guy trying to get into my pants ,my toys served the propose very well when I needed sexual relief .I removed the blouse and skirt ,it was all I had on .Standing naked shivering in the cool evening air .Wow I never noticed before ,but look at the bush on her ,she's got more hair around her cunt then most have on their heads ,an exaggeration of course but none the less I wasn't very fastidious
when it came to trimming my pubic hair ,She giggled as she grabbed a hand full ,I'm going to have fun getting rid of this ,we need duct tape and wax .She jerked hard ,were do you keep the tolls bitch ,twisting and pulling in the back room I gasped through the pain ,are there candles and tape ? I nodded trying top pull away On your fucking hands and knees crawl inside .I had told them where to find the key ,following them crawling through the dirt
It struck me as ironic ,I had been ordered by the black mailer to get my pussy shaven ,now it was going to happen ,but not in very humane way I feared ,it seemed that Jen more so then Harold wanted to inflict I tried to talk to them ,to reason with them ,I was willing to participate in an orgy if that's what they wanted ,it was no use Jen was hard nosed ,listen bitch I have wanted to do this to another female for a long long time ,I know Harold has been sexually starved by that tight ass bitch he' married to who by the way owns controlling shares in the business ,they lust have discussed all this while I dozed in the way here ,and now were both going to satisfied and your the on who is going to satisfy us ,harlot was busy with his camera .

subserviant
12-14-2014, 10:11 AM
Inside it didn't take Jen long to start to satisfy her craving .Get her over the table she told Harold who was more than happy to oblige .He seemed ready to rape me again ,after just fucking me at the hotel his cock was hard ,fuck her up her ass Jen demanded ,I felt the tip of his cock probing for my butt hole ,she wrenched my head up ,just as he rammed himself into me ,the smile on her face told me was hugely enjoying my pain ,fuck the slut harder she breathed make the bitch scream, waving the monstrous cock in front of my face ,open up dearie I want to see if you can suck it ,it barely fit in between my stretched lips ,she shoved it down my throat ,oh yeah this will do nicely ,hurry up Harold I want this in her ass ,he was grunting thrusting so hard into my burning ass ,pull out pull out Jen shouted ,pulling the dildo from m mouth ,grabbing my pubic hair again she jerked me to my knees ,shove it her mouth .The filthy cock was pressed against my closed lips ,she held my nose ,I had no choice but to open my mouth to breathe and the cock went in just as his hot cum shot down my throat
Clean it bitch ,Jen once more in charge ,sobbing never having felt so wretched in my life on the verge of puking I did her biding ,licking the dirt from his softening cock .I fell to the floor ,weeping trying to keep from heaving with a warning from Jen if you puke you'll lick it up Harold see if you can find the duct tape and candles ,we'll melt the wax on the stove ,I have this little present for her ,holding up the cock ,Harold protested ,I want to be in here when you impale the whore .Oh all right she relented ,heaving me back across the table ,prying my ass cheeks apart ,this is till a little wet so more than enough lube, the evil giggle again ,uum you might ripe her open cautioned Harold ,who the fuck cares ,if I do rip her she can go to the hospital and explain how it happened ,I'm sure she can up with a story ,if she don't well all those photos and the video will make fine entertainment on utube

subserviant
12-15-2014, 02:57 PM
Harold cmae back with the tape and a bag full of candles I had in case of power outages .These be ok he asked .Yup that will do just fine ,hum lets ,on the coffee table I think ,he tossed her some rope ,found this ,thought we might use it to tie her down ,Juts what the doctor ordered she smiled ,grabbing my hair pulling me off balance ,landing on the table on my back they quikly secured my arms ,pulling my legs apart and up so my knees where at my shoulders ,then fastening them to the table legs .A hard slap on my ass that should do it ,is that wax melted yet not quit should be in a few minutes .Well lets see how well the duct tape works ,she ripped off a foot or ,I knew it was the good stuff ,very sticky .I began to plead with her ,please Jen I'v done every thing you want please don't do it .Shut the fuck up or I'll tape your mouth .that might be a good idea Harold interjected .I really want to hear her scream ,I want to know how much the bitch is suffering ,she held up the tape ok lets see it works ,she pressed the tape in my crotch ,making sure to push it down tight ,1,2,3, she yelled then tore the tape off along with a substantial amount of my pubic hair .she got her scream ,it must have shook the rafters ,the pain shot through me .
I continued to scream trying get loose .she tore off another strip this is for her asshole ,no,no, please no ,she had no mercy applying it between the cheeks of my ass ,at this rate we wont need the wax Harlod mussed ,oh yeah we do I want to pour hot wax on her cunt and asshole ,it needs to be plenty sore for the cock .She pulled slowly this time ,I could feel every hair coming out ,laughing she was enjoying my suffering as I was half out of my mind in agony ..Tape was lined with hair ,ok now the wax hope its good an hot ,Well its bubbling he replied her she let me ,the hot wax hit my crotch ,I began to buck kicking screaming trying to get loose woohe Jen yelled its just like she's on a bucking bronco .She let the wax get hard ,then very slowly peeled what was left og the hair from my crotch .There she exclaimed bald as a baby's ass her fingers feeling for any that the wax and tape had missed ,aw shit lets pour the rest on her ,no sense in it going to waste ,I bounced back and forth almost tipping over the table ,her fingers dug painfully into my crotch holding me do her Harold do the cunt the hot wax again hit my now bare pussy and asshole

Roadrunner2005
12-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Harold kept dripping hot wax onto your bare cunt and asshole until they're entire covered. He then cleaned the dried wax off you by whipping you with a wet towel. "Fuck! That was hot! Do that again!" Jen said laughing as she removed her panties. She straddled your face and began rubbed her wet pussy against your nose and mouth. "Eat me, whore!" She hissed, "Harold will keep repeating the process unless you've made me come!" As you complied reluctantly, she began pinching and pulling your nipples. When that's no longer enough for her, she decided to use the metal clamps on your nipples first. She pressed one of the clamps against your left nipple and closed its jaws slowly for you to savor the pain. For your right nipple, however, she let the clamp snap shut on it, drawing a howl of agony from you. "I hope you're enjoying this, slut, 'cos I'm using them on your cunt next!" She said giggling, "now, let's get your tongue working! You useless whore!" She snapped as she gave your ass a spank.

By the time you finally made Jen come Harold had already covered your pussy with wax three times. Your cunt lips were all red and swollen, but Jen didn't care. She took the clamps off your nipples and playfully ran them along your slit. She took her time, telling you what she was going to do. She would applied the clamps to your lips, then tape each clamp to your inner thigh with duct tape so your pussy would be pulled open. Then she'd going to play with your clit and fuck you with the huge dildo.

subserviant
12-19-2014, 07:07 AM
The insides of my thighs ,my crotch ,between the cheeks of my ass felt like they were on fire .no amount of begging got through to them ,they had what they had fantasised about for a long time ,having their own torture slut ,Jen got into a strap on harness ,she hadn't shown it earlier ,must have bought it the same time as the dildo ,now standing with the cock jutting obscenely out she waved it ,oh baby she crooned your gonna luv this in your fuck hole .it might rip you a bit but what the hell ,She stroked my wax burned pussy ,nice job Harold ,we should go into the pussy waxing business ,she laughed ,pushing her finger inside me .moving it round almost gentle ,see how good I am to you ,smiling as she pushed another finger in get you all wet so I can get the cock into your cunt .I wasn't as dry anymore my body had produced some natural lubrication ,She positioned herself between my out stretched legs pushing back so my knees where almost at my ears ,there now isn't that lovely ,Harold agreed I was so humiliated being held in this position ,not even my doctor had seen like this ,She roughly squeezed my breasts ,twisting my nipples ,her lips met mine in a sudden move that took me completely by surprise Her tongue pressed into my mouth murmuring suck it baby as I felt the tip of the cock start to enter me Harold almost shouted oh yeah this is so fucking hot She paused make sure you don't get my face ,I want her on tape not me .Don't worry I'll fix it ,but that kiss was mind blowing ,she traced her tongue over my lips ,suddenly forcing the gigantic cock into me It took my breathe away ,I cried out please not so far its going to kill me ,Oh baby you can take it she chortled beginning to fuck me pulling back then thrusting in bet you luv this don't you baby ,her voice getting hoarse ,she was getting off by fucking me ,She collapsed on top of me the cock still inside me ,kissing me now not hurting my tits but caressing them .Getting off ,she looked at Harold ,I was going to do her ass ,but maybe you can do her ,I need a few minutes
He hesitated ,I think we need to talk about what the plan of action is ,we cant just stay here we have to get back to the real world ,Her hand slowly caressed my nipple ,yeah I know and the person who put us on to how to pull this off will want her back ,Id like to keep her but its out of my hands Harold's cock was hard again ,ok let me fuck her asshole then we decide what to do ,With out any preparation he rammed hid dick into my ass sending fresh stabs of pain through me ,I cried out again ,Jen stood beside me ,fuck her hard ,I was bouncing on the table as his thrusts became ever more violent .

Roadrunner2005
12-22-2014, 07:00 PM
Being fucked in the ass again by Harold didn't make it any easier. You felt like he must have ripped your ass wide open, and when he finally pulled out, untied you and ordered you to get down on your hands and knees, you were barely able to comply. To make things harder for you, Harold took a few steps back and told you to crawl to him and suck his cock clean. "C'mon, you heard the man, you worthless, lazy whore!" Jen said as she smacked your ass hard with the wooden spoon that she'd found earlier. After you'd finally got close enough, Harold ordered you to take his cock into your mouth and suck it and swallow his cum. "Hey slut, you don't look so eager," Jen said as she grabbed one of your nipples and twisted it cruelly. "C'mon, make an effort! I want to see you suck Harold's cock like the hungry slut that you are! Suck it harder! That's right! Now take it out and lick it up and down! His balls too!" She said as she kept filming you with her cellphone. "Now swallow his cum! Make sure you don't miss a single drop! Now look at me and smile and lick your lips!"

"Damn, look at the time!" Harold said as you finally let go of his cock. "We need to get back to town, I have a breakfast meeting. But don't worry slut, we ain't done with you yet. You need to be ready for me and Jen whenever we want, you hear me? Don't just say 'yes' you stupid whore, say 'yes, sir'!" "Oh, and you will always call me 'ma'am' in the company, no matter where we are. You get that, slut?" Jen added laughing. The two of them then drove you back home, but they didn't leave you alone right away. They went up with you to your apartment and looked through your wardrobe. They took away all your bras, pants and skirts that cover your knees, as well as your panties, leaving you with only short skirts and a few thongs. "Well this will do for now," Jen said as they left, "but we'll need to go shopping soon."

"Did you have fun, whore?" was the first message you got from me the next day. "Stand up before the webcam of your computer. Take off your clothes and show me your body. I see that you have shaven. Looks like Harold had a lot of fun with you last night. Tell me about it. Speak to the microphone. Tell me about last night and don't get dressed or sit down until you're done. Then we'll talk about what you have to do today."

subserviant
12-24-2014, 06:09 AM
I was exhausted ,Jen and Harold had to practically carry me to the car .As much as I wanted to sleep ,my mind wouldn't slow down enough I kept replaying the last day ,I couldn't figure out how the blackmailer knew my every move or so it seemed Jen has taken so much video of the pervious 24 hours that she could churn out a dozen porn flicks if she wanted ,if even a few minutes of was made public ,well it would ruin me ,there wouldn't be investment company that would touch me with a ten foot pole ,I could only hope that they would tire of me and let things get back to normal .At my apartment ,Jen opened my walk in closet ,went to my lingerie dresser ,emptied my bras ad panties into a a large bag ,going through my skirts she left only the shorter ones ,thank goodness she left the pants and shirts .The few thongs she left ,I hated wearing them only doing so when I didn't want panty lines but now having no choice .She approached me ,grinning ,don't you look the mess ,opening my blouse her hand cupping my breast ,thumb caressing my nipple ,pulling my face to hers with her other hand ,kissing me ,tongue probing into my mouth ,my shirt hit the floor ,hands gripping my ass pulling me close ,stealing in between my legs ,oh my the bitch likes it she laughed as her finger slide into my wet pussy ,it was an involuntary reaction ,she mistook it for passion ,as my skirt fell beside the shirt .Harold pushed himself against my back ,I could feel his erection pushing between my cheeks .Jen interrupted ,we had better get going she needs to get cleaned up ,we cant have her missing work now can we , he sighed with disappointment but listened to Jen who seemed to have some control over him .On the way out ,she grasped my hair pulling me close ,your mine bitch ,your ass belongs to me ,your my fuck toy ,you'll obey my every wish or ,she stopped ,smiling evilly holding up the camera this will go virile See you at the office .
I jumped into the shower ,as hot as I could stand it scrubbing my myself raw ,my anus still burning ,my pussy felt like it had sand paper rubbed over it ,my nipples ached .I pulled my self together ,getting together clothes to wear ,being mindful of Jens instruction's to dress like a slut .The skirt half way up my thigh ,the see through blouse and the thong made up my ensemble .If I wore a jacket it want to bad I decided ,ti would pass ,the staff would think it strange as my usual dress was quit conservative but I had no choice ,I was still exhausted ,wanting to crawl into bed ,I took an upper .some one had given them to me when I needed to do an all nighter a few months ago .With a cup of coffee I felt better after a while ,taking a cab I got to the office early there for not having to face the others .
The message light was flashing ,I hesitated then bite the bullet ,putting on speaker ,I collapsed into my chair ,the voice ,it was the blackmailer ,I shook in fear ,he laughed ,so did you enjoy your self .His instructions where for me to turn on the webcam ,it was used for conference calls ,stand and strip ,tell him about the past day .I pleaded wit him .please I cant here if some body comes in .do as yoru fucking told whore ,his voice was cold or else .I followed his instructions .stripping focussing the cam on me trying to cover my breasts and crotch ,hands at your side cunt ,now tell me in detail what happened with Jen and Harold ,every sordid detail and tell me how much you enjoyed being fucked in every orifice ,don't leave out any details
I began with meeting Harold ,going to his room ,Jen joining us ,how Harold had jammed his huge cock into my asshole ,eating Jen ,having to suck Harold's dick when was ready to cum after pulling out of my ass
having lick his cock clean ,eating Jens asshole ,how they ripped off my pubic hair ,every last sordid detail I was sobbing blubbering ,please don't make me do anymore please I'll pay you ,what ever you want .
He chuckled that humorless laugh ,oh your going to pay aright ,further instructions will follow a little later .
To my horror the door opened ,Jen strode in .grinning when she seen me ,wow your ready for action ,closing the door as I reached for my clothes ,Leave them she ordered .Se hicked hher skirt ,sitting in my chair legs on each arm ,pointing to her pussy ,breakfast time bitch ,eat me .

Roadrunner2005
12-30-2014, 04:04 PM
I was just enjoying your humiliation at having to tell me all the details of your suffering when Jen walked in. Looks like she can't get enough of you, and soon I was treated with a show of you eating her out. I laughed when I saw how quickly you got down to your knees when she ordered you to. Apparently that still wasn't enough for Jen, because she picked up a long wooden ruler from your desk and began spanking you with it, telling you that she wouldn't stop until you'd made her come. By the time she came, your ass was already a nice burning red. "Stand up, slut, and keep your legs apart!" She hissed. She ran the ruler between your legs and laughed out loud when she saw that the ruler was stained with your juices. "Look at that, whore!" She said as she held the glistening ruler before your face, "you're such a dirty filthy slut!"

I was amused by Jen's cruelty towards you as well as her creativity, but I also needed to make sure she wouldn't interfere with my plans for you... Hmmm, maybe I can get her to "cooperate" with me?

After Jen left, I came back online. "Looks like you're quite turned on," slut, I said. "Why don't you play with yourself and make yourself come now?" Given what you had gone through the night before and what I have in mind for you, I decided to give you an easy day. I only had you walked around the common office area a few times with your sheer blouse and played with yourself in your office a few times, just to get you used to being constantly aroused. It's when the work day was over that your real task began.

First, you're told to leave the office and drive to your cottage immediately. Everyone in the office looked surprised when you walked out of your office. It's not really the culture of the company to leave work that early, especially for a senior manager like you. When you arrived at the cottage, you're told to strip inside your car and walk to the front door in only your heels. Then, after making you wait for a good five minutes, I finally opened the door to let you in.

You're surprised to see who I was, just a regular IT tech in the company. "Surprised, huh, bitch? Now get down on your knees and crawl into the house!" I said. Seeing you hesitate, I grabbed you by your hair and dragged you inside. I dragged you to the middle of the living room and proceeded to tie you wrists behind your back. To make it worse for you, I decided to tie your elbows together as well. "Hmm, now we need to string you up...how should we do that?" I ask chuckling as I began to tie your tits together. Passing the rest of the rope through I pulley I had installed on the ceiling, I pulled you up until you're standing on your toes. "Now, slut, it's time for your training for your new position in the company, the company fucktoy!" I said chuckling as I picked up a flogger. You opened your mouth like you're going to talk back, but I brought the flogger heavily down on your ass, knocking you off your feet, and whatever you were going to say turned into a howl of pain as your entire weight pulled down on your tits.

subserviant
01-01-2015, 12:05 PM
I could feel the eyes of my office staff ,leaving early was just not my style ,I had managed in spite of all that had transpired today to pull off a deal that would without a doubt be noticed at head office ,My head swirled ,how long could I keep pulling this off ,Jen had followed me into the elevator ,I could still taste her mouth on mine ,feel her tongue pushing in ,her hands roaming over me ,a finger inserted into my pussy
my nipples being twisted ,my knees went weak ,laughing she pulled up my skirt ,gripping my ass cheeks ,nice undies she smirked ,her fingers tracing between the clefts ,But you have another appointment I believe ,so later slut we'll get together .
Starting the engine ,what once gave me so much pleasure ,driving the Mercedes ,I didn't notice ,only thinking of what was to happen .Out side my cottage I remembered to strip ,leaving my clothes in the car as he had ordered ,glancing quickly around ,thankfully no one to whiteness my degradation I entered through the open door .I gasped ,it was Len the It guy ,he ahd been in my office on different occasion ,always with that smirk on his face ,like he could see through my clothes ,making remarks and gestures ,rubbing his crotch when he knew I was looking ,I had tried to get him fired but had been told he was to good at his job ,finding a replacement would be next to impossible ,I made it a point not be in the same room if possible .Now he was here ,taking in my naked body ,running his tongue obscenely over his lips
Hands behind you bitch ,be quick about it ,My hands bound ,he produced a length of rope I recognised it as the one used to tie the boat .To my horror he squeezed my breasts together ,wound the rope tying them painfully together ,My breasts aren't over size but he had enough to work with ,jumping on the table he fed the end through a pulley ,pulling as he jumped down sending sharp pain through my starched tits .Please I begged him ,haven't I obey your every order ,please stop I was practically screaming as my breasts felt like they about to torn from my body Please I sobbed ,I'll do what ever you want just stop .
Now that's funny ,bitch of course your going to do whatever I want and right now I want to string you up by your tits .I closed my eyes ,fighting against the pain ,hoping it would end soon ,I heard the swish before I felt the wracking pain ,I managed to get a glimpse of the whip ,a dozen or so strands on rope knotted at he end ,the pain was incredible ,I screamed bloody murder as he struck me harder and harder
I have no idea how many times he hit me ,only stopping to hiss into my face remember when you tried to get me fired ,well cunt its payback time

Roadrunner2005
01-04-2015, 08:18 PM
I brought the flogger down on every inch of your body. Desperate to avoid the flogging, you staggered around on your toes as much as the length of the rope would allow, but that only meant pulling hard on your bound tits. By the time I finally stopped, your tits had already turned dark purple. "Are we haven't fun yet?" I asked as I grabbed both your tits and squeezed them cruelly. "No? Don't worry, I'm only just getting started. I'm going to turn you into a pain slut who only get turned on by pain and abuse!" I said as I began untying your tits. The pain was incredible when blood returned to your tits, and with your arms still bound, you lost balance and fell down. I squeezed and kneaded your tits to maximize your pain and tried to drag you around on the floor with them.

Next, I took two vibrators and shove them up your cunt and ass. After keeping them in place with some ropes, I switched both on to "high". "Now, get up on your knees, whore," I ordered as I replaced the flogger I had with a long, thin cane. "C'mon, slut, get moving!" I urged you on as you struggle to get up by caning you w a few times on your thighs.

"Now, slut, I'm going to give you twenty strokes of the cane on your ass, and then twenty on your tits. You're going to count out every one of them and thank me for it. You will also tell me what a worthless whore you are and how you deserve to be abused, and if I'm not happy with what you say, you're going to suffer worse." I ordered, and with these words I raised the cane and brought it heavily down on your ass.

subserviant
01-05-2015, 09:51 AM
The blood flowing back into my bruised tits was worse than being strung up by them I screamed in agony ,the squeezing ,digging his nails into my nipples ,I couldn't escape the pain ,my whole body wracked pain ,Finally laying on the floor sobbing ,what kind of monster would do this ,Seeing the vibrators ,please don't I begged ,please stop this .It was no use he jammed to devices into my asshole and cunt ,it jerked me into an upright position as they where turned on .It should have been a time for me to get close to an orgasm ,it was just more pain .One I shouted as the cane found its mark ,then two and three ,he brought it down in quick succession .causing me to lose count .Aw did we lose count ,he had the evil smile ,ot bad now we'll start again and repeat it as often as we need to for you to get it right ..Please I begged him ,I'll do what ever you want please don't beat me any more .He waited ,I am your worthless whore I stammered .No ,he brought down the cane again ,you need to get it right ,now count bitch .I managed to keep the count thanking him for the whipping after each lash .I'm your worthless whore and I deserve to be punished and abused ,better he replied . I'm going to fuck your ass ,while that be ok with you ? yes I replied ,not having any choice and afraid he would whip me longer .Ask me whore ask nicely Please fuck my asshole I could barely get the words out aw it doesn't sound like you mean it ,the cane struck again .
Yes yes I yelled through my tears ,please fuck my ass hole I'm your worthless whore .He lau down the cane ,now tell me that you want to suck my cock straight out of your asshole to your mouth swallow my cum and lick my cock clean .I hesitated ,the thought of what he wanted so revolting I couldn't say it ,He squeezed my breasts hard ,through my sobbing I told him what he wanted to hear ,Please ass fuck your worth less whore and I will suck your cock ,swallow your cum .And he raised any eyebrow .I'll lick your cock clean .
See that wasn't so hard ,getting behind me ,now reach back and hold your asshole open ,spread those ass cheeks ,I had thought the pain couldn't get any worse ,I was wrong ,his cock splitting my hole ,I thought it was going kill me ,he grunted as he forced himself deep into my rectum ,My screaming should have made him slow down it only made him plunge his cock faster and deeper inside me .I was to over come with pain to even think of resisting when pulled out ,pulled me to my knees ,say please he ordered ,I complied .please let me suck you cock ,good whore he patted my head his cock filling my throat Umm that's nice ,nod your head if you like this ,I nodded my head sucking then feeling his cum spurt into my mouth ,down my throat .gagging I managed to swallow most of it ,then licked your cock clean
Well that's pretty good ,but I know you can do better, lick the cum from the floor ,I finished still on my knees ,please don't hurt me anymore I begged .Crawl to the fridge and bring me a beer .I brought it back to him ,I'v been thinking I wont promise to hurt you anymore because if I feel you deserve it you will get more pain but if you can prove that your my slave whore I may go easier on you if you try any thing stupid so help you'll wish your where dead Had he been reading my mind ,I had been thinking of ways to kill him

Roadrunner2005
01-10-2015, 05:31 PM
"Don't try anything stupid, cunt," I said chuckling when I saw that look in your eyes, "unless you want everyone to find out that you're not only a murderer but also a slut. I bet you'd be popular in jail. What? You've forgotten all about that poor homeless man? Well let's remind you then!" I said as I shove the vibrator back up your ass now that I'd finished using it.

I forced you face down onto the floor and bent your knees so your feet were touching your hands behind your back. I then proceeded to tie your ankles and your wrists together, and passed the rope around your neck into a complete hogtie. I attached the rope from the ceiling to the ropes bind your limbs, and began pulling you up. Once your body was lifted off the floor, you realized that not only were your limbs painfully strained, but in order not to strangle yourself you needed to keep your head lifted, straining your neck. I kept pulling until you were about five feet from the ground, and left you there for a few moments to let you savor the strain on your body and let myself enjoy the sight of you in pain, your tits dangling and ready for more abuse.

"Hmm, let's see..." I began looking through my box of toys until I found several clamps with heavy weights attached. I took one, pressed it against your left nipple, and then let its jaws snap shut. I stepped back to enjoy the sight of you hanging there with your left tit pulled into a cone-shape by the weighted clamp. I then took your phone from your purse and used it to take a few photos of you. "What d'you say, slut? How about we send these pics to the entire company?" I asked teasingly. Before you could come up with anything smart, I attached the other clamp to your right nipple, turning your words into a cry of pain. I then held up the remaining two clamps before you. "Well, slut, guess where these two are going...Oh, by the way, since it was a homeless man that you've killed, if you aren't really sorry for what you've done, perhaps we should have a few homeless men here and have them fuck you. What d'you say?"

subserviant
01-10-2015, 07:36 PM
What could I say ,I was in horrenduce pain ,my tits felt like they where being torn from my body ,two other clamps on my pusssy lips ,he held the remaing one in front of my eyes .No no please I sobbed ,it was usless to beg .He held a wood working clamp ,a one inch screw turned into one of the jaws ahole drilled through the other jaw .I call this my clitty clamp he laughed My clit was hidden in its folds ,it made no differce to him as he snapped the clamp over the hidden clitoris ,the screw penetrating my skin ,and He snarled a little extra ,hanging what must have been a half pound weight to the clamp ,letting drop ,laughing as my screams of pain filled the cottage
My my you are a noisy whore .So after I have had some thing to eat we,ll go to that dirty hole they call a bar .Its only frequented by the lowest dregs of society ,yup the home less ,their going to get a treat tonight and your it ,he roared with laughter ,now whore what do you say to that hum a fair trade ,I release you from your predicament and you in gratitude will do what ever I tell you to .Yes yes I'll do what ever you want I pleaded Lieing on the floor ,the ropes and clamps tossed on to the table ?Up you get ,I want you looking pretty for the fellas at the bar .Take a shower ,do your hair ,put on a buttoned blouse un do the buttons until you show a lot of cleavage ,wear your shortest skirt and put on those fuck me shoes with the 5 inch heels that are inthe hall .Cho chop we mustened let the lads wait

subserviant
01-10-2015, 08:58 PM
I reached for my robe ,leave it he ordered ,I just want to put it on to do my hair .Leave it ,I wanna see you nude when your doing it .Even thought he had seen me ,every part of me stark naked I still felt embraced ,standing in front of the mirror .He tossed me a skirt and blouse put em on ,the skirt was a micro mini ,I had bought it on a whim never worn it ,the blouse buttoned down the front ,after pulling the skirt on starting to fasten the blouse he told me after doing 2 buttons to stop .I knew if I bent over my tits would be visible to all He pulled me to him his cock pressing into my ass ,hand under my skirt ,your looking hot whore ,his finger entering me ,to bad your not going to keep looking good ,lets go .
Stopping in front of the ancient building ,filthy in every way ,it seemed to be the only business around all the rest of the buildings boarded or burned ,Ok remember what I told you ,I'll be keeping an eye on you .I went in first ,he waited a minute or so sitting at the opposite end of the bar .The bar tender leaned over the bar ,listen honey if your a hooker let me tell you, your the best looking hooker I'v ever seen if you are one anyway these bums can barley scrap up the price of a beer let alone pay a doll like you .I shushed him ,no I'm not a hooker ,I stammered looking at the end of the bar ,continuing ,I want to live on the wild side tonight ,I want to ,I cleared my throat ,have sex with every body in here ,fucking or blow jobs .he stared at me ,what the fuck is going on ,he appeared to be getting pissed off ,No no please its just what I want to do

Ok he finally replied get back here and blow me .I would like to do it where all the rest can see me ,would you come to this side ,you can fuck or I'll give you a blow job and swallow your cum .I was obeying ever thing I had been ordered to say .He grinned ok what the hell ,coming g around the bar .What do you prefer .I asked him .How about you start by sucking me until I get hard then I'll fuck you .I slide to my knees ,undoing his pants ,taking his cock into my mouth ,it tasted a little pissy but not to bad ,he grew hard in a minute ,pilling me up jerking off my skirt bending me over a table jamming his cock into my dry pussy I managed not to scream as he pounded into me .It only took a short time for him to stiffen and blow his load inside me .Pulling out ,he yelled listen up this slut wants to fuck or suck every body in here ,she turned to me ,does that include the broads .I hadn't noticed the two women sitting at a corner table ,filthy looking ,but minding what I had been told I said yes the women as well ,he laughed its your lucky day ladies .An old guy was next he managed to get his worn out cock into me ,pumping a few times and finishing .By now I was totally naked ,drawing a lot of attention even from the men who pissed to the ears .I went to a table ,another old er guy was there by himself ,I sank to my knees ,the noticed the front of his pants where soaking wet ,he had pissed himself I managed to get his pants open pulling out his shriveled cock ,it almost made me puke ,covered in I don't know what ,the smell was enough to gag a maggot .I took it in my mouth the taste was horrible ,he began to moan oh yea baby suck me .I was surpised when he got hard ,holding my hair fucking my mouth then cumming ,Know I was being watched I swallowed his cum .Looking at the next guy .
And so it went some guys fucked me some I had sucked some I did both ,It wasn't until there where 3 left when one stated he wanted to fuck my ass .I protested until looking at bar and seeing the look in his eyes ,I bent over the table ,holding my ass cheeks apart begging him to use some kind off lube ,h laughed a whore like you should be able to take it and rammed his cock into my asshole ,I could help but scream .it felt like he was splitting me I two he fucked me hard ,then pulling out ,jerking me to my knees ,lets see how real whore does it .shoved his shit covered cock into my mouth blasting his cum down my throat .I finished off the other 2 barely being able to walk Over here whore ,it was the women ,one had hiked her dress up ,sitting with one foot on the chair beside her ,no under wear ,I crawled to her ,the smell was like being in a fish market ,she stunk to high heaven .I gagged from the stink ,she grabbed my hair pulling me to her crotch ,eat it whore \\i haven't had this done to me in more years than I can remember I had my face buried in her cunt ,licking sucking unti lshe came to the applause of the others ,the next woman was just as bad ,but I managed to do her quicker seeing the action she must have been ready I looked at the bar ,he was gone ,this was my signal to leave as well I bent to pick up my clothes ,the bartender stood in front of me ,his dick out ,suck it he commanded ,I have to go ,not until you do me again he retorted ,I took him in my mouth sucking as hard as I coud until his jizz spurted into my throat .getting out I got around the corner ,started puking I kept I up until it as just dry heaves Trying to pull on my skirt ,I heard leave them off ,get in .

subserviant
01-11-2015, 08:50 AM
I got in his pickup ,holy shit do you ever stink close those legs I can smell your cunt and your breath is fucking horrible .I lost it screaming at him if you just had twenty cocks in your pussy or mouth you'd stink to ,not to mention the cunts I had to eat out .Sliding to a stop ,he reached over back handing me ,my head hit the window ,nose started to bleed .You fucking cunt he stormed get in the back .Please ,I'm sorry it just came out ,get in the fucking back or I'll toss you out on your ass and you can your way back the best sway you know how It was freezing ,I had no clothes ,at the first beeping from a passing car and a thumbs up I lay down ,trying not fly out as he sped over the bumps .At the cottage ,walking in front of him the kick from his boot sent me sprawling .His foot on my ass kept me on the ground .I was going to let you off easy tonight ,not any more where is the hose .I motioned at the faucet beside the door .It took only a second for him to turn it on ,aiming the ice cold water at me ,Turn slowly he ordered I don't want you stinking up my cottage ,
At the my cottage I stopped and looked at him ,oh didn't I tell you ,I had a lawyer buddy draw up an agreement ,its you giving me this place I couldn't believe it ,I began to sob ,there as no end to what he would do to me ,or would you rather post all that's been going on including your hitting that guy I would be ruined I knew it I had no choice my beloved cottage would be his He aimed the jet from the hose straight at my swollen reddened pussy ,hold you lips open he commanded ,the water took my breath away ,In the house he had more plans for me ,after signing over the ownership to him he sat in the easy chair ,Now I want you to show me how an obedient slave acts you can start by getting me a drink ,oh crawl your not to stand unless I give you permission ,do you think you can manage that ,I nodded ,pardon he snarled maybe you a little hot sauce poured into that big cunt of yours to tech you how to address me .Please sir ,I can manage it I stammered .better he replied just remember .I crawled to get him a drink ,crawling back using only one hand trying not to spill it ,May I please put some thing on sir I'm freezing ,he thought for a second ,not yet ,he motioned at his pants you have some thing to do first ,I knew what he meant undoing his pants taking out his cock ,taking it in my mouth ,nice and slow he ordered ,it took him almost 20 minutes to cum ,I managed to swallow it all .licking his balls .Ok get a robe ,you can walk .he bade me to lay with my head in his lap ,his dick against my lips ,stroking my hair ,I think this is going to work out fine .I was so relived at not being abused again ,I voluntarily took him in my mouth again ,was I developing the Stockholm syndrome ,was I growing more attached to him ,it seemed immposible but here I was nursing on his penis being thankfull not be getting a beating I fell asleep with him still in my mouth

Roadrunner2005
01-18-2015, 07:35 PM
After what you had been through, I decided to let you get some rest. I even let you take a nice long shower the next morning and didn't fuck you or hit you. Instead I just had you clean up the place naked while I sat in the living room and worked with my laptop. I was ignoring you but observing you secretly. I could see that you were not only surprised, but your body seemed unused to this lack of attention as well. Your nipples were visibly erect, like they were waiting to be played with.

Amused, I waited for you to come into the living room to clean the place, and then I began played the clips that I took of the previous day and night. I turned up the volume, and although you weren't watching the clips with me you could clearly hear what was going on, from your whipping to your gangbang at the shabby bar. "What's going on with you, slut," I said to you suddenly, "getting turn on by your own abuse aren't you, you whore?" Before you could say anything I dragged you over, and we could both see that your bald cunt was glistening wit wetness. "Look at you, you filthy whore," I say as I grabbed you cunt and squeezed it. I began rubbing it gently, getting you more aroused, but suddenly, I took my hand back and gave your cunt a smack. As you stood there not daring to do anything, I alternated between rubbing and slapping your cunt. "Look at you, slut," I pointed to the screen, "doing what you're only good for," I said as I started fingering you. I shoved two fingers into your wet hole and started fucking you with them, but stopped when I noticed that you're close to coming. I then took some ropes and tied your wrists behind your back and tied your tits together. Next, I made you kneel down in the middle of the room with your knees apart, and then I blindfolded you.

Once you were blindfolded, I started toying with your pussy again, this time using a vibrating egg. To make things more embarrassing to you, I made you tell me how turned on you were and how much you wanted to come. As you began talking, I opened the door quietly to let in three of my friends. We used to work together until you fired them, and today was a little present that I had arranged for them. I kept making you talk, making you say how much of a bitch you were and how you deserved to be punished, and how you secretly enjoying being hurt. "You really liked it when I put those clamps on your nipples didn't you, slut? Would you like me to put them on again? How about I push a couple of needles through your nipples, huh? Doesn't that sound hot?" I asked as I rubbed the vibrating egg against your clit.

subserviant
01-19-2015, 06:57 AM
I became aware of others in the room ,blind folded ,tied .His fingers in my pussy then a trembling on my clit ,I was already so hot from being finger fucked ,the vibration was about send me over the top .It stopped as quickly as it had started No don't stop .please don't stop .I screamed at him in my mind wanting so desperately to find relieve At mention of shoving needles through my nipples ,I went from almost having an orgasm to being terrified ,knowing his penchant for causing me pain .
The voice laughed ,hey there's a package of safety pins ,wow there huge ,why not use them .You can run a couple through her tits and some more through her cunt lips . Len laughed along with the others .Others? how many where there .I pins they where talking where large
very large .I had purchased them for holding the drapes together ,it was only to do list to replace the drapes but one of those thing's I had never gotten around to .Great idea Mike ,the blind fold was pulled off . Three guys where leering ,say she's hot ,where the hell did you ever get her .Shame flooded over me once again ,Len it seemed was never out of ideas to degrade me further .
I glanced at the group ,to my horror they were all guys who worked as It guys at the company ,Holy shit one exclaimed its "ice cunt " a nick name that I had heard from time to time but not often ,If I over heard some using it they where fired on the spot .The two others where equally amassed its is hot lips .I was ordered to stand turning slowly giving them all a good show .
Len picked up the package of pins ,pulling one out ,yeah these will do just fine .

subserviant
01-19-2015, 10:13 AM
The 3 guys found places to sit and take in the show .up slut ,Len opened a pin .Please sir ,I'v done every thing you want please don't put the pins in me please .I began to sob ,pleading with him .There is one thing guys ,if I pin her cunt closed you wont be able to fuck her .One of the men popped a beer ,hey dude she has two other holes and if you position the pins right It'll make her tighter .
Crying hard begging for mercy ,Len pulled my head back ,you don't seem to understand whore ,I could care less about the home less bum you ran over ,I'm doing this for my pleasure ,I'v always wanted a slut to torture ,you fit the bill perfectly .He cruely grabbed one of my breasts ,holding my nipple between his finger and thumb . The others urged him on ,come on Len make the fucking whore scream ,yeah shove that thing in another joined in .The pain I felt wasn't as bad as some I had felt but it still hurt enough to make me scream .He pulled the on through and locked it.Sobbing loudly I twisted trying to get away The blow knocked me side ways ,he had back handed me ,snarling hold still slut . the safety pin was shoved through the other nipple .Ha ha a matching set ,we could sell em as jewelry .
On your back whore ,My legs where pulled wide apart ,my knees ar my ears .The group stood around discussing the best way to apply the safety pins ,one through he clit ,a couple more through her lips ,they agreed .Ok let's do it .The clit hood was pulled out ,the pin rammed through then two more through my lips ,enough room was left so they could still fuck me

Roadrunner2005
01-20-2015, 10:15 PM
I stood back to enjoy the sight of you tied up and on your knees, sobbing and shaking in pain, with those safety pins nicely decorating your body. "Hmm, lovely," I murmured as we all took photos of you with our phones--and yours. "I think I'll put a ring through the slut's clit when we remove the pins," I said to the guys, "but I'll let her nipples and lips heal. I want to pierce them again and again in the future," I added, and the guys all agreed. "Did you hear that, slut?" Mike said as he grabbed you by your hair and made you look up at him. "You're nothing but our fuck doll and torture toy now, ice cunt!" To emphasize his point he shoved two fingers into your pierced cunt and worked them in and out. After a while, he threw you on to your back and mounted you, thrusting his cock into you brutally. You opened your mouth to scream, but were immediately muffled when another guy, Steve, forced his cock into your mouth. Steve began fucking your mouth roughly, making you cough and gag, and Mike was no more gentle with your pussy. "Hey Mike, lift her up a bit," I said, "I want to use her ass."

subserviant
01-23-2015, 11:33 AM
I had heard of being fucked both in the ass and cunt but never in my wildest dreams had imagined it would happen to me with another cock in my mouth ,I was lifted while one of them crawled under me ,I could feel his hard cock probing for my asshole ,then the head of his dick sunk in ramming past the sphincter ,I screams of pain where muffled by the cock down my throat ,Len kept the clamps biting on my nipples ,it was then that I decided I would be better off dead ,or go to the law and throw my self on the mercy of the court

subserviant
03-01-2015, 05:49 AM
I was resolved to go to the police ,nothing could be worse than what I was going through ,I was a beaten woman .Reaching for the phone to call my lawyer
to have her accompany me my cell rang ,not a lot of people had the number so I was little startled .
Hi babe ,its Jen I want to meet with you your going to be surprised ,pleasantly I'm thinking , she gave me her address ,in an hour ,buzz Anders ,I'll let you in
I had to think ,what the hell was going on ,I figured nothing ventured nothing gained so I put off calling the lawyer ,taking a cab to the address she had given me

I high rise ,a newer one ,it took big bucks to buy a condo in this neighborhood ,following her instructions ,she opened the door to my knock .
Jen looked so much different ,hair nicely done ,makeup ,wearing a lovely dress ,
smiling she showed me in ,at once her lips where on mine ,her tongue exploring ,hey good to see you ,drawing back .

I was stunned at the reception ,what a difference from the way she had acted and carried on while I was under her and Harold's control .
Sit ,offering a glass of wine which took eagerly almost gulping it down .she got right to it ,you have lesbian tendency's ,don't deny it ,I figured that out when we
where together .
I nodded wondering where this was going ,it was true I had kept my feeling buried for many years .

you may be wondering how I can afford this place on the salary the company pays me .I have a little side line ,she gave a soft laugh, sitting down beside me ,her hand
resting on my thigh .You may be familiar with the term dominatrix ,I have a clients ,very well off clients I might ad .The money they give me to dominate them
is obscene .I didn't let it show but your boss Harold is one .Now to the reason I called .I need an assistant ,a live in assistant ,her hand crept up pushing my skirt
,resting at the top of my nylons which I still wore as commanded by the blackmailer .
You can move in here ,her fingers stroking my now damp thong ,slipping in to bare flesh ,I gasped with pleasure ,a low moan escaping my lips ,it had been so long since I had been treated with love instead on torture .
What about my being blackmailed ,my breathing growing laboured .
she laughed ,oh you poor silly snook ,that was all done on tape the guy you hit wasn't hurt ,Len is a wizard with the tech stuff ,he doctored the tapes ,a few bucks and the homeless guy was happy .

I couldn't believe my ears ,I had been through hell and all for nothing ,I collapsed into her arms sobbing with relief ,she comforting me .
but what about the way you and Harold abused me
She shrugged ,I was given the opportunity and I took it .I have already told Len if he persists ,I'll turn all I have on him over to the cops ,I don't know what will happen but if I show the evidence to the company directors it will at the very least cost him his job

I was so relieved ,her lips find in mine again kissing ,her hands caressing me ,undoing my clothes ,it felt so wonderful I was giddy ,returning her caresses

subserviant
03-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Lost in Jens embrace ,I wanted so desperatly to feel normal ,to be loved with out the horrible pain the had been become the new normal .
I wanted so desperatly to please her I hadn't added up why she had such an eager party to my humiliation .
I lay back on fire with her kisses trailing down over my tummy ,the inside of my thighs so close so close
Her cell chimed ,shit I have to answer this ,No please don't stop I begged
Patience my horny little slut but there's only one person who calls this number .
I got busy with my fingers ,keeping the feeling .
Jen listened ,protested ,no I cant ,I wont . Then nodding ok ok No I don't want that ok I'll do it .
Her demeaner had changed ,she came back to me but this time took my nipple between her fingers ,twisting viciuosly ,the cock sucker and there's nothing I can do about it the son of a bitch has all the ace's . She twisted harder ,now bitch since you like pain so much let's see if you can get off

Roadrunner2005
03-07-2015, 08:39 PM
You were so grateful when Jen was nice to you that you trusted her completely. She asked you for your phone, your personal info--everything including your bank account and company login password--she told you she was going to use them to help you pay me back. You gave her everything she asked for and was rewarded with her sweet caresses. However, one phone call later and she was completely different. Taking one of your nipples between her fingers and twisting it cruelly, she told you to keep fingering yourself. "C'mon, slut, come for me! Show me that you can get off from getting hurt!" These words brought back memories of how cruel she was before but you were too close to coming to care. Still holding your nipple with one hand, her other hand joined yours at your pussy, pushing you closer and closer towards the edge, until you finally came squirming and moaning. Exhausted and relieved after your escape, you fell into a deep sleep almost immediately.

When you awake a few hours later, you were surprised to find yourself immobilized. You were completely naked, lying on what seemed to be a wooden table, with your wrists and ankles cuffed to D-rings on its edges. “Welcome to my dungeon, pet,” you heard Jen’s voice, looked up and could see her standing above your head, wearing a black leather corset and knee-high boots. “Well, you said you wanted to be my assistant, didn’t you?” she said giggling when you asked her what’s going on, “and now I’m going to prepare you for it!” She said as she bent down and kissed you on the mouth. “I will make you my little pain slut and I will not let anyone else have you! First, let me give you some jewelry. How about a nice little clit ring?”

subserviant
03-08-2015, 01:59 PM
It took me a bit to realize what was going on ,the last thing before curling up on the couch after the most amazing orgasm ever .How had I gotten here , Jen in a dominatrix outfit peering down at me .
This isn't what I thought you and I where going to do ,my voice quavered ,memory of how she had treated me came flooding back
Oh baby she laughed before you can inflict pain on some one else you need to experience it your self
My eyes where riveted on the ring ,why do I need to have that aren't we supposed to be punishing others .?
Her hand stroked my breast ,sweety your going to be my bitch ,this is one of the ways to prove it .Please Jen don't put it in I'm begging you
Please .
Ah baby you might as well get used to having the ring cause its going in .She held a punch of some kind ,it wasn't part of piercing equipment ,she smiled her hand now at my pussy caressing my pussy coaxing my clit out of its protective hood .Oh my you have a regular little man in a boat .It was true ,I had an abnormally large clitoris .
Should be easy to pinch a hole in your hole ,she laughed at her joke Clipping a tiny clamp to my clit to keep it protruding .I felt the cold steel

Roadrunner2005
03-15-2015, 01:27 PM
With your clit tightly clamp, Jen took a piercing needle and, as you watched in horror, slowly pierced your poor clit. She giggled cheerfully as you cried out in pain and struggled against your bonds. She took her time passing the entire needle through your clit and replaced it with a tiny ring. Your clit was now trapped in its current position, making it always sensitive to touch. "That will keep you ready all the time," Jen cooed as she removed the clamp. Not caring that your clit was still hurting, she took a vibrating egg and began stimulating your clit with it, and the mixture of pain and pleasure was driving you mad. She also took a Hitachi magic wand and began rubbing it along your slit to intensify the stimulation. Your reactions were getting her hotter and hotter, and she began rambling about the things that she would have you do, how she would put you on display in her club and have you perform before an audience. In her excitement she began pushing the entire head of the magic wand into your pussy, filling you up like you never had been before.

subserviant
03-17-2015, 01:38 PM
I lay sobbing ,Jen was busy ,she had clamps ,getting them ready ,other toys. I assumed for a client .A knock on the door ,some one who had access to the building
Hello Rick ,come in .I cringed ,trying to cover myself . Stand bitch ,Jens voice was cold ,this is Rick ,Master Rick to you ,We are partners in the under ground sex club known as Club Eros ,we will be leaving shortly ,,you will be given your first lesson on being a Domminatrix ,Rick although your master will participate .
He looked me up and down ,very nice Jen ,how does she do with the pain .
See for yourself ,handing him the fibre glass rod ,she is a little sore ,I just pierced her clit but have at it .if you like you can fuck her
He smiled ,turn around slut .I heard the swish a split second before the pain rocketed through me ,his aim ws spot on ,the tip slicing into
my newly pierced cunt .I doubled over clutching my groin ,moaning in agony .
Ya I think she"ll do