PDA

View Full Version : What am I looking for?

SweetAdri
01-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Well my name is Shilo but, I go by Adri. I'm a submissive and I'm also new to the lifestyle. I have been reading and learning everything I can for about 3 months now from some friends of Palringo and now I am here. Well, I want someone who is experienced, I know not to just fall to anyone that says kneel of course. Friends of mine have made it perfectly clear to never do that. I believe submissives are the backbones to the lifestyle and should always be treated with respect. I am not a sex slave or any of the sort, I want something real. Someone who is fun and caring but also shows Dominance very well and does not hesitate to show their Dominance when I step out of line(If I do because I'm a good girl ;) ). My sexual orientation is bisexual, I would prefer a Domme however or a Female Dominant in other words. I am very opening to people, love to talk to strangers and help people when it is needed. If there is a Domme looking please pm me so we may talk more and get to know each other. I'm always online so message away!

Solis
01-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Hello, Adri.

I'm afraid that I can't much help you on the "lookin' for a Domme" front, but I did want to take a moment to welcome you. I think that the combination of reading, caution and respect for yourself are all tremendously prudent. The next steps, I suppose, are boldness and patience. You need to take the risk of reaching out to folks. See a post you like? PM the author with words of cheer or post thanks as a Visitor Message on her wall. See a fun and/or game that you think you could have fun with (or get gamey about)? Join in. Notice a new poster? Welcome them. Have an interesting story, reflection, fantasy, experience, or concern? Start your blog. Your actions, after all, are what form the community.

Then try to stick with it. Things rarely resolve quickly, but often resolve nicely.

Be good.

S.

Echoes
01-09-2015, 01:48 PM
welcome Adri!