PDA

View Full Version : MistressPC and her rebelious whore subserviant

MistressPC
01-07-2015, 06:48 AM
When last we left our heros......I find my once loyal obedient whore is straying into other adventures and seems bored with me........................w

well well.........we cant have that.......

You nasty whore, drooling over a tv person.........slut you just got a hint at the evil I SHOULD do to you............but lucky for you I am mellowing with age...................I remember I left you tied properly in the garage since I went to bed......hanging by the wrists , only yer toes touch the ground................HUGE ass plug deeply in place........... a catheter in your pee hole with the little balloon blown up so you cannot possibly pee................a cock gag pressing at the rear of your throat..................blindfolded............... vicious 20 amp alligator clamps that I can barely press open..................I don my 14'' 4'' diameter strap on and enter the garage and turn the light on...........................now that k is in bed and fast asleep. I pull the blindfold off and slap your face as hard as I can

Good morning Pissy my love...........***SLAP***...I hope you slept well whore.................you look at me thru dazed eyes.......................'not awake yet huh? well we can fix that!

I smile and I take the VICIOUS clamps off your blood cakes nipples....................you squirm so hard your feet leave the ground.....you are still thrashing when the first savage stroke of my quirt flays open the skin on your back..............................5 more strong blows..........blood flicks off the whip onto the wall behind me................I stop..............and sit in front of you and gently rub your puffy ruined nipples

I deflate the balloon on the catheter and some spills out....................PISSY STOP IT I SCREAM.................

too be continued...........

subserviant
01-07-2015, 09:34 AM
I couldn't believe it .Miss PC had mellowed or so I thought ,she hadn't mistreated me in so long I just started taking it for granted that we where on equal footing .She had even encouraged me to play the role of a dome ,I had forgotten she started into the life style as a sub ,It was kind of fun giving her a beating ,clamping her tits clamping her clitty .
I had been watching a tv show with a super hot actor ,she is so fucking hot I told miss PC I would eat the peanuts out of her shit .WEll she went ballistic ,shouting ,calling me names ,you fucking ungrateful cunt she was frothing ,the equality part had abruptly ended .I was dragged to the garage ,strung up by my tits clamped by vicious alligator clamps with electric wires attached ,my pussy clampd

subserviant
01-07-2015, 11:54 AM
as I hung ,the night crept by ,the pain dulled ,except the clamps ,she had fixed them to a timer ,every 15 minutes I got a jolt that if it hadn't been for the gag I would have woken the whole neighborhood with my screams .I had a lot of time to think ,what had turned her back to the cruel Mistress that she was when I first met her ,although then she tempered her torture with kindness some thing had set her off all right ,it couldn't have just been my fantasy with the blonde actress ,no it had to be some thing more .The door opened .Miss PC ,looking her beautiful self ,the removable of the clamps was a relief even though horrendously painful as blood flowed where none had been over night .I wondered if permanent damage had been done then figured the electric shocks must have stimulated the tissue .The plugs cam out ,to my norror I began to pee ,Miss P C became instantly enraged ,screaming you useless fucking cunt how dare you .Please Miss I cant help it .please .I'll teach to piss with out permission she was so angry the spittle spurted onto my face

MistressPC
01-12-2015, 06:11 AM
You miserable whore I whisper (I don't scream and shall punish cunt for lying) finally having mercy, I allow cunt to lay on the low table in the middle of the garage where she sleeps and removes the ball gag. "good morning MissPC she sputters...................*SLAP* (hard across the face) I then tenderly and passionately kiss her.
Tho she is a wretched whore and needs constant discipline, I love her with all my heart.
Checking that the catheter is still properly in place, I run the hose over the edge of the table and place the end in an empty 12 ounce pepsi bottle.
I open the valve on her catheter, and the bottle fills quickly.................she sighs a little as I shut the valve and place another empty bottle there.
All said and done she fills 2 1/2 bottles with her pee.
I slap her hard again as she forgets to thank me..............."thank you Mistress she sobs.........."
You're welcome my love now you know what's next right?
'yes Maam"
Completely freeing her she goes to the table and gets a long straw..............
Her mission dear readers, is to kneel before the bottle with the straw in her mouth and using no hands, she must fill her mouth with piss and crawl to the toilet in the house and spit the mouthful into to bowl.
again and again until all the pee in the bottles is in the toilet. She is of course allowed to swallow!
When she is finishedI shall inspect for drippage.............
remember now Pissy, not a drop this time!
Or you will be severely punished!

subserviant
01-12-2015, 05:05 PM
The smile on Mistress 's face ,I have seen it many times before .It frightens me ,Mistress can so very cruel ,I never know how to read her mood swings .Her kiss ,hard on my mouth ,tongue pressing between my lips pushing in .I moan sucking on it her hands roving over me ,caressing my body ,,thumb and finger twirling my nipple .No I moan don't stop .But its time for my chore .The bottles are ready ,I know the routine and also know its set up for failure .When I fail the punishment will begin .Isuck as much of my urine into my mouth ,crawling as fast as I can spewing it into the toilet ,hurrying back to repeat the prosese .I manage both full bottles ,Mistress stands ,holding her watch tapping her foot .I have swallowed so much I feel ill ,almost done ,then !oh god no I bang me knee ,the piss flies out ,over Mistress's boots .She shakes her head you foolish slut ,I give you a simple assignment ,you cant even complet it properly You leave me no choice ,make no mistake the punishment will be the worst you have ever experienced ,I'm sick and tired of your attitude .
Please Miss .I beg sobbing I 'll do better ,give me another chance please .The look of disgust ,her scornful snort ,you ungratful fucking cunt ,Treat you better than any slave has a right to expect and this how you repay me .The cable whip lay next to her on the table

subserviant
01-14-2015, 05:50 AM
as an aside ,I must explain that Mistress PC has her loving side ,in case some reading this would gather that she is no more than sadistic bitch ,Oh no once or twice a week she allows me to service her with my tongue which I dearly love to do .I am allowed the pleasure of being her toilet slave ,that can have its down side especially after a wet nasty bowel movement but she is gracious enough to let me ash it down with her pee .Now some might look on this as a from of punishment but Mistress knows that I love nothing more than being her toilet .I keep the coble whip in m mind as I write this ,hoping to get it out before she proof reads it .
The ahem behind me ,gulp she is now reading my entry .Why pissy she remarks , reading between the lines it would seem your not happy with our little arrangement .No no please Miss I stammer out you know I luv it .Why did I leave it open to her interpretation ,knowing full well she is just looking for a reason to use the whip ,not that she needs a reason you understand but and in her words its to teach me respect ,if I screw up I must pay .Finish what your doing pissy then cum to the hook .

MistressPC
01-15-2015, 07:24 AM
I look down at the piss on my expensive leather boot then slowly find Pissy's eyes. My foot stops tapping and I silently put away the stop watch.
WELL? I ask softly....................PLease Mistress I................SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh.......... ...........My crop catches her across the tit...............
SIGH................It's ok ay Pissy I coo (its not of course) you know I love you and you ALMOST finished, I shall graciously give you another chance.
Knowing this terrible event may happen, I drop the large yellow sponge on the floor as I break out the steel cuffs and truss up my beloved slaves hands behind her back.
You know what to do whore..................dutifully she picks up the sponge and starts sopping up the precious spilled pee..............I follow her as she carefully lays the piss soaked sponge on the toilet seat. She looks back at me hopefully and presses the side of her head and partially squeezes out the sponge.
I smile and nod my head . Good girl I purr, my you are so good at this
within 10 minutes she finishes her chore.
As she rounds the corner she goes HUH? in horror as she sees my peeing all over her clean floor....................."but but but, Mistress i don't understand.
Exasperated I tell her, "Well Pisssy, I had to pee so bad you know, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PEE ON THAT FILTHY TOILET SEAT??????
Now get to it I whisper as I take away her sponge :)

subserviant
01-15-2015, 02:59 PM
My mouth gapped open ,how could she be so unreasonable .A problem ,her eye brow raised .Mistress I began .my mouth is so sore from the spitting ,could I use a mop .The silence was defending .She turned to go to a chair ,sitting down So your telling me that you aren't interested in obeying me ,in that your saying my piss isn't good enough for a fucking whore like you .
No Miss please QUIET her voice was like ice ,you know your options ,I suggest you make your choice. She knew my answer ,I was so in love with her I would do anything she wanted .I got on my knees crawled to her ,licked her boots crawled back to the puddle of pee ,using my tongue ,it took me an hour to clean up Mistress 's piss . I had glanced up ,Mistress had the " Tormenter" in her hand ,the over sized dildo t.hat she had only used once before ,it was one of the extreme punishments ,so horrible I had spent a week in the clinic .
I knelt in front of her ,the floor shinning .,she whistled ,fiddling with the harness ,smiled down at me .Humming as she fastened the huge cock into the strap on .LooK what I picked ,your favourite lube .I gasped in horrow .Devils Own Sauce ,the hottest known to man .Pulling on a rubber glove ,slathering the sauce over the cock Get in position ,Bending over I waited for the well deserved punishment .

MistressPC
01-17-2015, 06:13 AM
My beloved Pissy now having cleaned the floor to my bare minimum standards...... "Well Pissy you did a pretty good job but I still see small areas of pee on the linoleum................and holding up the 2 bottle of empty pee, I upend them.............. a couple teaspoons of my pee splatter on the clean floor..............the horror in Pissies eyes in pleasing to see. Not because im sadistic (adjustes my halo) but because she needs to learn to do a proper job.
I don her fave huge strapon that I allow her to cum with................to her horror I smear 'death' hot sause on it and slowely slide it in her pussy....................she howls and screams wildly but soon is cumming hard........................furiously slamming her sweet bare pussy I slow to take a long drought of water from my gallon jug................
As I pull out and she lay writhing in agony I allow her to use soothing balm in her roasted twat.
Pissy?
Yes Mistress?
I think I have to pee....................:O

subserviant
01-17-2015, 02:56 PM
I'm rolling around howling like a banchee ,my beloved Miss PC had often threatened me with the monstourus dildo ,this time she had'nt been foolong ,at least she had'nt shoved it up my ass ,not yet anyway .Relieved when she pulled it out of my swollen cunt ,laughing at me bouncing around trying to extinguish the fire in my pussy ,
I thought you love me I blubbered ,you keep saying you do but then you torture me like this .
Awww poor baby here I'll prove my luv .She straddled me ,the stream of yellow piss hit my pussy ,I don't know if it helped to put out the fire cause she moved immedietly ,the river of pee hitting me in the face .Open up darling ,you know I only do this to you ,now don't make me angry open you mouth .I did the best I could ,swallowing her golden nector ,she held hey pussy so the stream increased in force ,all over the floor .
Pissy ,pissy ,pissy I try to prove to you how much I luv you ,what do you do to acknowledge my goodnees to you ,you are an ungratful whore ,try as I might to make your life easier yuo conituly abuse my graciousness .I was covered in piss ,a puddle on the floor around me .Please
Lisa I pleaded I coulnt swallow it all .She turned ,in a fury ,what did you call me .I had slipped ,when I was being punished I was to address her asMiss PC ,you ungratful fucking slut ,now your going to find out what punishment is all about

MistressPC
01-29-2015, 05:56 AM
I see youre starting to feel better, you mangy whore..........................lays you on yer back and ties your ankles and wrists to the legs of the low table..............brings out your ring gag and shoves it deep in your mouthj....................sicks heavy plywood slats in the slots on either side of your head.................................

rummages around for my old lab beaker stand, gets one of the liter bottles of my saved piss and slides it in your ring gag and quickly attaches it to the stand.................gurgle gurgle.....................watches as you struggle to swallow the pint of cold piss.....................Oh good girl, that's much better!!!!

only 6 more to go!!

subserviant
01-29-2015, 12:56 PM
AAkk I tried to tell Miss PC that I had changed ,I no longer wanted to be her piss slave The whole damn room turned icy PARDON please Miss I have gotten so I hate the taste of piss ,especially week old The smell was enough to gag a maggot .I didn't like the smile that crossed Miss "s face her hand strayed to my nipple ,her sharp long nails bit in .I screeched my protest .WE'll see if you have really lost your love of my nectar The clamps ,actually battery cables clamps where fastened to my tities ,very near the end of my nipples so get the greatest amount of pressure My screams must have hears up and down the valley . Now where did I put that whip she murmured to herself ,ah yes here it is ,Oh please no not the cable whip .I shouted at her Please Miss I've changed my mind again I will be honoured to drink all the piss you can give me ,to late the first lash along the length of my pussy ,the pain was so bad I couldn't breathe .sobbing pleading with her ,I'll do anything you want please Miss .She stroked my forhead ,silly girl of course you'll do anything I want ,there was never any doubt .she flicked the clamps bringing more agony ,standing back she raised the whip behind her her head bringing it down ,I felt it cut my cunt lips as my screams grew louder ,she continued on for a few more strokes ,I could feel the blood on my thighs
Now my darling girl tell me what you want more than anything in the world .Please miss I sobbed let me drink your piss please I would like to drink it more than anything
That's my girl ,she held the beaker over my open mouth ,the stench ,the taste was just about enough to make me puke ,Careful darling ,you don't want to waste my nectar ,it wouldn't be good if you do ,she motioned to the clamps and the whip I swallowed with all my might .

subserviant
02-01-2015, 02:44 PM
The beaker about half empty ,Miss PC stopped pouring ,she smiled ,the rest can be used to purify ,as you know slut ,pee is very pure and with the salt its a wonderful way to heal wounds .I realized what she was about . No please Miss for the love of Mike no .
Tsk tsk once more your refusing my help ,my contribution to your well being Just to show you my heart is in the right place I'm going to ignore your opposition to my helping you
Pouring the contents of the beaker on my raw bleeding pussy ,again she had me screaming in agony ,the salty piss running into the wounds
Oh come now don't carry on so ,you know I only think of your health ,we need to cleanse the cuts and after all its your own fault that forced me to apply the whip .
I couldn't believe my ears ,I lost it ,yelling you fucking whore how the hell can it be my fault ,your just a mean vindictive cock sucker who
Overs to hurt me .
That caught her attention ,she strode to the table chose the pimp whip Metal clothes hangers woven together ,the sharp ends sticking out at different angles .
I began pleading ,sobbing begging her not use it .
Her soft voice cold as ice ,it would seem you need another lesson in politeness .

MistressPC
02-10-2015, 06:30 AM
My beloved whore Pissy Pussy comes stumbling into the house, her clothes ragged and torn, she is bruised and smells heavily of sex and urine. She falls at my feet and starts frantically telling me her latest troubles.......
So you were ravaged and savagely raped last night my darling? How horrible! you poor baby, come to mommy................allows you to kneel at the side of my chair as I let my robe fall open, I see you longingly eying my hot 32CC titties..........."yes my love you my make love to mommies titty....................as you kiss and flick my hard nipple with your tongue I stroke your pretty hair.............my poor Pissy I coo, all mussed up my a screaming horde.....poor baby..............................I grab a handful of hair yanking your head back cruelly. I slap you twice, hard across the face............."How dare you be out and about without permission" *SLAP SLAP*................"And how dare you allo others to fuck you without me being there....................I bet you swallowed gobs of cum too didn't you?...................you nod.

"Yes whore I thought so" Sigh.......................Leads you out into the dark back yard and has you stand on a bucket.................climbing up on my low homedepot ladder I strap your wrists into the heavy leather restraints.............I climb down and put the ladder away. Y

You look horror stricken................... as I take off your panties and place them in your dog bowl. Squatting over the bowl I loose a thick stream of steaming hot , fresh piss.

Open up whore, I say as I stuff them in your mouth, peeling off and slapping a thick slab of gorilla tape over your mouth.................. I hug you and lift you up slightly then kick the bucket out from under you....................

You hang there in the dark, completely helpless....................

I yawn as the predawn chill hits me.................'Well Pissy, I'm going back to bed.............see you soon...............Oh I see the welts on your sexy body have completely healed now..........

We will have to fix that after breakfast

Don't go away!

MistressPC
02-11-2015, 07:04 AM
good thing you're well versed in slave contracts...............keeps my muddled brain free to dream up new ways to torment you..................you DO remember that the tree you are hanging from is overlooked by TWO apartment buildings? and there are several trannies in each? Including rumored to be responsibale for the dissapearence of wayward disobedient slut across the nation.......I hear she like to masturbate her tight asshole with their bones!!

I briefly roll over at night and dismiss it.....................how ever, theres no one here to lick my asshole clean...............now I Am pissed...I break foot single tail and head out...................I trip over a raccoon and see several shadows running away in the darkness...............

Good morning Pissy my love I say with a savage *SNAP* of my whip............."How dare you not be there to lick me clean whore..............gonna be a long morning..................the sun should be up soon

subserviant
02-11-2015, 12:54 PM
But but please Miss you left me out here ,how could I come to clean your most awesome hole and pussy of course .Think I need to reverse things around here ,muttering to myself ,fucking bitch I' ll show her
Pardon me .ops guess I muttered to loudly ,er nothing your most exalted empress ,Mistress of every thing far and wide I grin hoping to be spared a round with the single tail .
Fucking bitch eh .the whip slaps across my oh so tender tits .
So miss walks around snapping the whip ,shoves the handle into my raw pussy owwwowowo please miss I'm so sore .Those trannys where at me all night Pleas stop
You fucking ingrate after all Ive done for you ,reaches out to grasp the cat ,the one with metal tips ,sharp metal tips The first lash opens the skin .from the adjoining buildings trannys are on the balconys ,whistling and hooting ,whip the bitch ,make her suffer they urge Miss PC on who needs no encouragement .I dance on the straps holding me up ,the whipping gets to a fever pitch as Miss with the egging on of the audience really gets into it

subserviant
02-19-2015, 06:24 AM
AS Mistress PC finishes making me howl in anguish ,she puts the whip away .the straps are unfastened .dropping me to the hard concrete floor ,I lay sobbing ,wondering why she had turned so suddenly ,but then that was her nature ,one minute loving and kind the next the creature from hell .
Oh by the way ,I have rented you and Festus out to a huge stag party the day after tomorrow ,you and he will be the entertainment .Festus was her trained mule ,she kept him at a stable owned by a woman she referred to as Blue Boots ,her assistant Freckles ,ran a boarding farm .Miss PC had trained Festus to fuck me ,she had gotten the idea from a club in Mexico .
I shuddered at the thought of having to be put on display with him .I knew it would entail me sucking his enormous cock ,being strapped into a special apparatus on which Festus could have access to my pussy or ass .The last time we put on a show ,his cock had been placed at my asshole ,I had ended up in the clinic for almost 2 weeks as he had ripped my bowel ,it might not have been so bad but after he was satisfied I had to satisfy a crowd of 50 or so men ,sucking and fucking the rest of the night ,only then was I taken to the clinic .
Now Miss had arranged for me to go through it again .
Please Miss I begged don't let him use my ass ,please .
Now now bitch you know its up the peeps who have rented you ,what they want and I'm betting this bunch will want to see you take in your ass .she shrugged ,nothing I can do about it ,the bills have to be payed ,.oh you'll be coming with me to the farm ,Blue Boots wants to see if your still good as a pony girl ,if youv lost any of it she'll get you after you've recovered from tomorrows affair ,now get dressed we have to be going .

MistressPC
02-20-2015, 05:59 AM
I call my belovd slut Pissy Pussy, with the small bell I keep on my desk. Immediately she appears. Limping and battered. "Strip whore" I tell her.
As her robe falls to the floor I see caked on cum running down her legs. Her nipples and pussy lips are a ghastly deep shade of purple.
OMG Pissy, what has happened to you? (like I don't know)
She starts to tell the horrid tale of servicing 50 trannies after being savagely whipped, fucked and peed on.
Oh my my Pissy, please go take shower and I'll be right in.
IO hear the water running and see my beloved tenderly soaping her ruined body.
She gasps in horror and surprise as I handcuff her wrists to the reinforced shower curtain rod.
Mistress please! what are you doing, I though I was safe here!"
YOU are safe Pissy this is home......................her eyes widen in fear as I slip the big silver enema nozzle into her bruised asshole........................
Just to help ease her pain I place serrated alligator clamps on her nipples......she howls in pain.........................
I walk out and roll in a 5 gallon bucket on a high IV stand.....................I slip the fat 4 inch cock gag into her mouth to stifle her screams as I buckle the gag super tight.
The gag has a small hole in it that I slide a small plastic tube thru........she gags as the tube hits the back of her throat but I pull it out slightly................silently I attach it to the bottom of the full bucket.....................I turn the valve and very slowly................the 5 gallons of my saved up pee starts to drip down my beloved PIssies throat.
She looks at my like "why ma'am?"
Well Pissy , is it my fault that you wernt here to drink Mommies juices? So I saved it fot you!
I turn off the light and close the door and go to bed
good night Pissy!

subserviant
02-20-2015, 07:18 AM
I cant fucking believe Miss could be so cruel ,I wanted nothing more then to be cuddled ,held in her arms ,hearinf her soothing words of comfort ,telling me "its going to be ok pet" her hands finding those places I love to be touched .
Now here I am hanging ,swallowing her weeks old piss gagging afraid I'll barf and drown in my own vomit ,I manage to dislodge the gag ,I can hear and others in the adjoining bedroom ,Miss P C telling whom ever it is ,yes Miss Blue I'll be glad to do as you want then an ear piercing scream ,please no more Miss Freckles as I can hear the
the sound of a whip slicing the air and an other scream .
That's it Freckles make the bitch howl ,ok Blue I'll do my dandiest ,what about the other whore in the bathroom ,
We'll leave her for a while get through with this one first
I lost it ,hear I was tied in the shithouse while the slut was having all the fun ,another scream well maybe she wasn't having that much fun ,
you dirty mother fucker ,you cocksucking slut I hope they whip your nipples off ,mean while my nipples where turning black from the jumper cable clamps .the piss was running down my chin ,if it where up to Miss PC ,I knew the punishment would be horrendous for getting the gag out ,
Run the bitch I screamed ,cut her another cunt ,It suddenly went quiet ,ohoh I think I screwed up

MistressPC
02-23-2015, 07:27 AM
I couldn't sleep too good and took a couple sleeping pills and woke up 2 days later.
Wait! something is missing..........Oh yes, it's Monday :(:( and Pissy is not licking my asshole before work...................
OMG PISSY I forgot I left her in the back yard.
I hurry outside and cut her down, she is barely conscious.
Come on beloved, go take a shower, my asshole needs attention...............
The squirrels and critters that go bump in the night are seen pearing at Pissy from the bushes..................
get some sleep slutto..............you're in trouble when I get home!!!!

subserviant
02-23-2015, 12:50 PM
ME IN TROUBLE ,ME? the fucking bitch Ggggrrr we'll see whos in trouble I'm so fucking mad I could spit nails .leave me hanging in the back yard for a the whole weekend .the little creatures of the wild playing hide and seek in my pussy ,I'm gonna start a rebellion,who's with me ,hhm seems to be strongly quiet ,come on I'll show you I'm not afraid of the bitch ,one for all and all for one .seems like I'm the only one ,gotta think what can I do by myself ,I know I'll send Festus to fetch Blue Boots and Freckles they"ll help me and Festus owes me big time ,all the blow jobs and the fuck jobs .here boy I need you .
He cums galloping around the corner of the house .cock straight down oh oh no you damn fool I don't need you for that ,shit to late he knocks me on my ass ,flips me over ,his cock pushing at my asshole .I scream not my asshole .not my asshole .to late he rams it in .I see the upstairs curtains move .Miss PC's grinning face as festus had his fott and a half buried in me .my screams can be heard over half the county ,Festus the traiter brays heehaw heehaw ,like he does just before he cums

subserviant
03-13-2015, 08:27 AM
I get free ,to the laughter all around ,the trannys where getting the show of their lives ,naked mule cum dripping down my legs my asshole stretched big enough so that even the she males didn't want to bother me .I stopped to use the hose ,washing myself down .Well she's no damn good now ,we'll have to wait until she gets back to normal .they didnt know I was listening ,no she's not worth a shit but her freind PC is another matter ,remember how eagerly she sucked us off ,the bitch luvs cock only she don't want anybody to know it . She'll shout itl ong and hard that she would never suck a dick but we know better
Well to be fair she was kinda fucked up when she blew us ,hunnn the other snorted nobody who sucks a cock like she did cant not like it ,shit she gobbled the cum down like it was mothers milk ,laughter
well its almost the same ,she aint nothing but a closet submissive just waiting for some body to dom her ,one good smack she,;; be begging to be a slave ,its a wonder subsy hasn't seen through the cock sucking bitch
I heard it all ,couldnt believe it but then when I started thinking about it ,yeah it made sense .I was still pissed off charging into the house ,stomping up the stairs ,she meet me at teh bedroom what the fuck do you think your doing she snarled ,it was all she got out ,I straight armed her ,she dropped likke a bag of buffalo shit ,I kicked her in her tit ,it was enough to start her sobbing ,pleading ,dont hit me again please .
Shut the fuck up I stormed ,drawing my foot back ,she rolled on her side trying to protect her self .

On your back bitch get those legs spread ,her pussy was a perfect target ,my only regret was that I wasnt wearing boots ,only my running shoes still it did the trick as I connected ,her howl must have been
heard up and down the valley

MistressPC
03-14-2015, 10:49 AM
I roll around on the floor and cringe as my traitorous sub kicks the crap out of me............after all the kindness I have showed her over the years I cant believe it as I lay on the floor doubled over in pain.
"Please Miss Pissy, please stop it I squeal........ I roll on my back as she kicks me HARD in the pussy making me bleed and momentarily passing out from the pain.
AS she pulls my hair back and snaps my neck painfully back she snarls as she slaps my face savagely. "Say it cunt"
Ok, ok I sob and scream............I crave cock! I admit it for all to hear!............................."Telll the rest miss pain cunt................."slap slap slap......
Okay okay I sob, I sucked a tranny cock, now please Miss Pissy stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subserviant
03-15-2015, 04:34 AM
Having dipped into pussys closet ,I have taken the liberty of donning a few of her things ,ops a little slip ,my things ,after all a slave has no possessions .now sitting regally ,I crook my finger ,come to me pet ,no crawl like you have been taught ,remember those days of yore at the farm ? That's it pet stroking your hair ,now tell me
you needy little slut ,do you like this hhmm?silly question of course you do .
Now tell me about how you luv to suck cocks ,the taste of cum as you swallow ,fetch me the strap on while you continue your monolog .That's it baby I stand drawing you to me ,your nakedness ,looking so lovely ,me hand cupping your breast ,playing with your nipple.oh I can see you like this as well ,Turning your face running my tongue over your lips ,my fingers closing over the now erect nipple pinching harder ,my tongue pushing into your mouth ,suck it baby, moaning uum luv to have my tongue sucked .
Leave you tit my finger nails heading south ,going from thigh to thigh ,skirting your oh so wet pussy ,a gasp as I tease the wet spot ,a moan ,this time from you ,
a little push on the man in the boat More moaning ,pulling back away from my needy slut ,I;m going to ass fuck you ,help me with the harness ,its one of those
new dildos ,I have had a few trannys jack off in a jar ,been saving it just for baby ,pour it into the reservoir ,about a pint now baby bend over ,a little lube I think now very much don't want to spoil the bitch ,now now there's no use carrying on like that ,yes yes I know its huge but remember you pledged to obey me in every thing ,hush now as the tip of the cock presses against that sweet puckered little ass hole ,it seems a shame to have to destroy it but it will recover ,oh by the way pet your going to suck it after I tire of fucking you ,yes your going to swallow the entire contents ,then as a treat later on I'v invited the four trannys here ,along with their male friend ,you can have an endless amount of pleasure sucking all their cocks ,as I know you luv to do Getting firm purchase on your hips I drive the 8 inched deep into your asshole

subserviant
03-16-2015, 04:52 AM
It fills me with joy ,standing in front of you ,of course your on your knees where all good whores belong ,my cock erect ,you making a half-hearted protest when I order you to suck it clean ,the look of disgust is priceless ,seeing the streaks of shit ,its yours baby I laugh ,then get at it bitch or I'll ripe your nipples off your tits .
He he down into your throat ,all the way ,and once you start you cant get enough ,just luv to suck cock don't you ,oh don't worry I'll give you lots of cock time ,
now tell me what a fucking dirty sluty cock sucker you are .