PDA

View Full Version : New to life style

Fred1984
01-28-2015, 04:20 PM
hello everyone. I'm new to the life style. My fiancé came to me and said that she wanted to get into the life style and have me be her Dom. I've been curious about the lifestyle for awhile but never had a partner that was interested. So this is all new to me. Looking for other Doms that may be able to help me out with some pointers and tips on how to be a good Dom for my Sub

Echoes
01-28-2015, 07:27 PM
welcome aboard Fred. There is lots of information here to peruse and the chat room
have fun, be safe

Solis
01-28-2015, 08:02 PM
Welcome, Fred.

Here's a word of philosophy: if you're going to be in charge, your guiding principle must be that every decision must benefit her at least as much as it benefits you. Making sure that you do that takes time, thought, planning and calculation. You can certainly go for cheap thrills (strip 'er down, tie 'er up, tuck in the vibe 'n' leave 'er on the porch) but while that might be part of a long-term relationship, it's not a sustainable core for such a relationship.

Oddly, some of the New Testament writers ended up offering good advice to prospective doms. 1 Timothy 3:1-16: "The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?"

Read much, talk with many, propose plans, move patiently, rule lovingly ...

S.