PDA

View Full Version : Lone Elk Ridge

wolf101
03-09-2015, 02:40 PM
God is in the details. Not just in small things, but in the big ones too. For example take the situation I am in now.
I am in a medium expensive, off the rack suit, with a black leather belt which at the moment was holding a holster, badge and a handcuff case. The badge was of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which was perfect but hadn’t been issued by the Bureau nor the Department of Justice. The holster was the same type used by agents as the Glock in it was a Model 23 as they used. Normally the impersonation of a federal agent was a serious crime, but it wasn’t the only crime I would be committing tonight.
I went into the barn and collected the rest of the gear for tonight; A set of leg irons and a belly chain, evidence bags of various size and a large duffle bag. The duffle was mainly stuffed with paper to give it proper shape. It was of the type used by agents to hold various things kept in the trunk of the Bureau motor pool.
The car was a Dodge Charger with the correct Federal plates, or at least very good knock offs thereof. I pulled on a mask that transformed me into the twin of Special Agent Nick Jones. He was a newly graduated agent in the office in the state capitol’s FBI Field Office. He was currently settling into the job. I had studied him closely as I could and could impersonate him well enough. From a clerk in the federal court I had gotten a few blank warrants and a few examples of the usual FBI records. With those I had ginned up the paperwork for tonight.
As I sat in the Charger’s driver’s seat I set the paperwork on the passenger seat then started the car. It was a five hours to the college from my property. The drive back would be longer and more complicated I had two stops along the way back.

At about four that evening I pulled into the parking lot of the university nearest the campus police headquarters. While I could have avoided them I wanted their help and to make sure that they knew that the last person to be seen with Janet Smith was a federal agent.
It took several minutes to go over the procedures with the cops and I conducted myself in a slightly arrogant and somewhat patronizing manner. The cops finally got to the point where they were convinced that I was really who I claimed to be, aided by all the paperwork and a call to a phone I had setup with a little toy. I knew that the phone companies had certain ways to spoof the phone system and used these tricks. Thus the actual number dialed was not the number the call connected to. The toy I had connected to was a very good computer and voice synthesizer and AI. The necessary preliminaries taken care of I walked out of the office accompanied by two officers of the campus police.

subserviant
03-10-2015, 08:50 AM
Just gotten back to my room ,it was beneficial to be star of the gymnastic team ,I had a room to myself ,one of the perks I had demanded when offered the scholarship .I stripped off my uniform ,I hated to shower
with the rest of the team ,it was bad enough to be forced to do so when we had away games ,here it was different ,I loved the privacy .Looking at myself in the full length mirror.I couldn't help but admire myself
I knew I was hot ,blonde blue eyes perfect figure ,it had helped doing the excersises for so many years My breasts high ,nipples that protruded to much to the point of embarrassment at times ,Long legs nice rear ,not to big just right ,my neatly trimmed patch of hair slightly darker than the blonde on my head .Stop it I chided myself ,ever since I had taken the pledge to remain a virgin until I married I seemed to developed
the bad habit of admiring myself ,I had even gotten close to fondling my private parts ,I had resisted of course knowing full well it was wrong but the temptation had been strong
Listening to the other girls talk about their sex lives didn't help On those long bus rides to other colleges the chatter would get very risque to say the least ,I suppose because the others considered me a goody two shoes I had no close friends ,they laughably called me the virgin princess .getting out of the shower ,peeking out the window ,seeing tow college guards and another man dressed in a suit ,they where coming up the walk to my building I pulled the drapes ,nothing to do with me ,should I put on the bra I was staying ,no better put it on in case some body dropped in ,not to much chance of that happening but none the less it would nt do to only be half dressed .In my nicley pressed sweats i began to prepare lunch

wolf101
03-10-2015, 11:57 AM
As we neared the front door of the house of the sorority I caught a glimpse of motion as the drapes fell back into place. I smiled as I had seen Janet herself at that corner second story window. I spoke to the cops with me.
“Officer Davis I want you to stay with Miss Smith as Officer Horner and I collect the evidence. Keep her secured in the living room, if you want to question her, don’t my orders are that she is not to be interrogated until she is back at headquarters. Remember she will likely try to convince you to let her go and that this is a mistake. I know because this is my first solo case that she is guilty.”
At the door I paused and hitched the shoulder bag a little higher then pressed the button for the doorbell. My other hand removed the ID folder from the inside jacket pocket.
After a delay of about two minutes the door opened and Janet Smith stood before me.
Though it was cliché I had to go through the forms of the arrest. “Miss Janet Smith?” at her little nod I continued with the formal mantra, “I am Special Agent Nick Jones FBI. You are under arrest for violations of the USA PATRIOT act, the Johnson act, Aiding and Abetting domestic terrorist organizations as well as plotting to commit Cyber warfare against the Government of the United States . You have the right to remain silent…” I watched her eyes as I recited the Miranda rights, reading it off one of the cards issued to all law enforcement officers in America.
Once I was through I cuffed her hands behind her and then had her sit on the couch. I then took Davis with me to her room and gathered the” evidence” and bagged it all in the evidence bags I had brought.
The evidence was her diary, her computers, her tablet, all electronic devices and any other papers. The process took several hours as I did everything by the book, literally, I had read several books that were part of the FBI Academy’s coursework. Once through I went back into the living room. By this time several of the other residents of the sorority had come and gone. This part might be working out better than I had planned for.

subserviant
03-11-2015, 04:55 PM
I couldn't believe what was happing .Sitting hand cuffed ,it haven't dawned on me that I could be in a lot of trouble even though I had no idea why .Rudy whats this all about ,Rudy was one of the gaurds employed by the school ,I knew him from the same young peoples group we attended .
The look on his face scared me ,you traiterouse bitch ,I read the emails you sent to your contact ,he spat the words out .Your information to the contact had are soldiers killed ,you went to far with your protests our involvement in the war ,now I hope you hang you fucking traiterouse
I was flabergasted ,yes I had been involved in a protest but it had been peaceful ,I wasn't even a part of the group I protested my innocence ,trying to get him to believe me
When the FBI guy walked out ,showing the guards some sheets of paper ,ok guys I have the messages ,for some reason she printed them ,mabe to make sure she got paid .Rudy walked away shaking his head in disgust .I began sobbing ,this cant be happening

wolf101
03-11-2015, 10:58 PM
I could see that Janet was sobbing on the couch which was all to the good, I figured that by the time we got back to the Campus Police offices she would be crushed almost completely and would not realize until way too late what was really going on, probably not until the first vehicle switch. After that it would be totally impossible for her to receive any help. I was pleased that the slight of hand worked out and I was able to convince Officer Davis that he'd seen me take the printed pages off Janet's printer. Having all I needed I motioned Horner to stand the prisoner up and get her ready to move. He was just rough enough in doing this that I spoke.

"Officer Horner there is no reason to be rough, she does have rights afterall. The truth is that the Constitution was written for people like her and others unpopular. Besides by treating subjects and suspects with due respect it is easier to convict them." It was bullshit, but it sounded good.

Through out the long walk back to the Campus Police offices people came close enough to see and to understand what was going on, that was the other reason I wanted the Campus cops with me, they were known officers and in uniform. The walk back to the Campus Police office took about fifteen minutes and as I though Janet was moving slowly and not resisting, which I wondered about. After all all the paperwork and such I had brought with me was total bullshit, all invented by me.

Once back at the Campus Police office I had one of the female officers do a full cavity and body search. The reason I told the cops was that I wanted to make sure she wasn't hiding any thing. However I more wanted it done to humiliate Janet and to throw her more off balance. Once that was done I had a few signatures to give and soon enough she was released into my custody and the female officer after the search har put janet into the belly chain and legirons I had brought. Once more the two officers walked with me out to my car and once we had Janet secured in the car I thanked them on behalf of the FBI and drove away. About twenty minutes later on the highway I finally gave in to the urge to smile. I had her, I had my slave and not only had I done it in broad daylight, I had actually gotten two cops to help me. I spent the next two hours driving on the highway. janet was still in shock and hardly looked up until I stopped the car at the first waypoint. This is where I would switch her to the first van and then would torch the car and my suit after having changed into other clothing pre-placed in the van. I got out of the car after shutting it off in the large empty warehouse.

subserviant
03-12-2015, 06:21 AM
I knew for certain this would all be sorted out ,I had faith in the system ,since I had done no wrong I wasn't to worried ,it bothered me more the way Rudy treated me ,what had he seen to make him so angry ,and to use the disgusting "F" bomb ,I hated that word more than I could say .
In chains being led out ,all the other pupils looking on ,I over heard one snide remark form a female ,wonder what the ice virgin has done ,maybe caught giving a blow job violating her oath to stay a virgin ,lots of loud laughter ,more disgusting remarks I was taken into a room ,a big window in one wall ,a female guard ordering me to strip .growing concerned I resisted ,no I'm not going to strip Have it your way she snarled I'll get a couple of male guards to help me .
It horrified me ,I shakily began to pull off me sweats ,standing naked I had never felt so humiliated ,at the order bend over bitch ,I once more protested , another threat to get men in and I complied feeling her fingers exploring my most private parts A finger was jammed up my anus ,I cried out as she pushed hard ,this is what happens to traitors .
I was sobbing hard ,this didn't happen ,not like in third world country's. It was over ,I had a hard time getting dressed ,my bra was most difficult once dressed ,the door opened ,3 male guards hurried away from the window ,I caught glance in ,the whole room was visible ,It dawned on me ,they had seen the whole sordid strip search ,I was mortified .my sobbing grew louder .
Out side ,the FBI guy took control again pushing me into the rear of the car ,thanks for your help ,they shook hands on parting ,Rudy remarked I hope she gets whets coming to her

subserviant
03-12-2015, 10:02 AM
In the back seat I pondered what had happened ,just a couple of hours before I had been a happy senior student at one of the best liberal arts University's in the country ,now in the back of an FBI car heading to where I didn't know .it struck me as little strange that there was only one agent and no female agents but figured it would all be straightened out when we got an FBI office
WE pulled off the main highway into an old industrial park long since abandoned ,around the rear of an old building ,inside through an open door way . Now I was really getting concerned ,Stopping beside a van ,the agent got out ,opened the side door of the van ,began to undress ,I looked away ,when he opened the door of the car he was dressed in a completely new set of clothes
Ok now was really worried ,what are you doing I yelled ,let me go .trying to kick at him .The backhand came out nowhere ,stunning me .being pulled from the car ,lifting me by the belly chain ,carrying me to the waiting van .One hand closed over my breast ,nice he smirked dumping me in the rear slamming the sliding door shut .I yelled ,screamed louder help me help me ,to use of course the place was deserted The engine fired ,he pulled away a short distance ,through the little window I could see him throwing some thing into the car ,a swooshing sound then a fire ,he jumped back in the van ,roaring out ,the explosion shook us as he drove off .I was kidnapped ,I knew it but why ,I dint have any money and my family certainly didn't either .I lay back on a blanket sobbing .

wolf101
03-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Having destroyed the evidence of the abduction I decided it was a good enough time to level with Janet. I pulled the van into another warehouse about two blocks away and shut the van off then got out of the van and entered the back. As she tried to kick me I grabbed the chain of the legirons and pulled a small lock out of my pocket and locked the chain at the second links from the cuffs restricting her legs much more effectively. After this was done I backhanded her to shut her up. I pulled the mask and voice changer taped to my voice box off. Looking into her eyes with my grey ones I smiled."Now shut up and listen, this is important for you to hear and I am only going to give the speach once. Are you going to listen? It is important for you because I am going to give the rules to you and you will, I repeat will, live by them or face the consequences." As she started to scream or yell I slaped her again and then gripped her throt almost choking her After a few seconds she nodded slightly and I continued, "Rule one you will obey without delay and without speaking. Rule two you may not speak unless spoken to, specifically you may not speak unless I as a question of you. Three you must address me as Master at all times, the first and last word you speak will be Master. Four you may never yell, scream or speak or make a sound above a normal voice level. Five you will never use the first person, you may not use the words I, me, my, or mine. Instead you are to use either this slave or this cunt. The choice is not yours to make, when discussing any non-sexual subject you will use this slave, and you will use this cunt when discussing anything remotely sexual. Six you will be severily punished for defiance, talking back, attempting to harm me or spitting at or on me. And finally the last rule, attempting to escape will result in very very severe punishment the first time and the second time will be even worse, and if you are as stupid as to try a third time I will kill you. And it will not be a fast or easy death. Now do you understand these rules?"
"I..." she started which earned her a vicious slap. "I..." Another more vicious pair of slaps, both fore and backhand. "Master, I, um this slave understands the rules given to her. Umm Master."

It was obvious that she was shocked by this and I saw her eyes flick down to my belt. I had transfered the holster and badge to my new belt. The badge because I might need it in the future, one never knows, and the holster and Glock because a weapon is a good thing to have and besides it carried a serial number. not that it really mattered as I was something of an amature gun smith and could swap out the barrel and extractor
which are the two parts that left marks on the bullet and shellcase. Now that things were clear I decided to get Janet, now the slave I reminded myself, ready for the trip to the next stopping point. I walked over to one of the rooms and returned with a large bag containing bondage gear.I saw that she had moved and was now sitting in the open door of the van. I smiled and figured that she had probably thought about trying to hop away but had thought better of it. Good thing for her. The first thing I took from the bag was a pair of EMT sheers and quickly I cut all her clothes off her then I threw them into a pile on the ground. I then took a headharness ring gag out of the bag and approached her with it and she started to clench her jaws closed.

"Open up slave." When she shook her head I simply punched her in the solar plexus and as she gasped in pain I shoved the ring home behind her teeth. "That wasn't terribly smart slave." I spoke as I snugged the straps about her head to temporarily. "As you see I gagged you anyways and for that defiance you earned punishment." With that one by one I pulled each of the straps so very tight I knew it must be painful as hard as I had to work to get the strapps buckled. Next I pulled out an inflatable penis gag and pumped it up before her frieghtened eyes then deflated is again though she was gagged she tried to plead with me and I ignored her and rammed the gag into her mouth then inflated it to the point here she was almost choking on the thing. Next I blindfolded her, again pulling the straps painfully tight. I undid the belly part of the belly chain but left her hands cuffed in front of her and strapped her elbows together behind her crushing them together behind her and the straps left deep indentations in her flesh. The next step was to strap her ankles to her thights, again I pulled the straps savagely tight and then took a short break. The last step in her bondqage was a very strict posture collar and then I rolled her bound form up in a thick blanket after taping an oxygen nose tube under her nose to allow her to breathe. The next step was to seal her and the O2 bottle into a thick rubber sack and then a largish crate. That done I got back into the drivers compartment and checked that I had all the things I had taken from the slaves former home I smiled again as I pulled out of the warehouse and head back to the highway, passing the other warehouse and saw the fire depertment arriving to douse the blazing charger. I had prepared that warehouse, I had made sure that the blaze would destroy the car but wouldn't spread any further and while there was a lot of smoke there was no visible fire.

subserviant
03-12-2015, 04:48 PM
I managed to undo the straps ,some how in the total darkness I found my clothes ,with a lot of pulling and stretching I got them on ,It felt so good not to be naked. The journey seemed to go on forever ,the last part very rough and bumpy ,a stop then a move ,stopped again.
Doors slamming ,the van door opened .Dropped ,then pushed and pulled ,it felt like I was going down a ramp .
Finally the top of the bag was opened ,partially blinded by the sudden light ,the rest of the bag pulled off .Well well aren't we the industrious one . He stood over me an evil look on his face .Now you can strip off the clothes .I decided to take stand ,no I'm not going to do it .
The back hand sent me reeling ,he took a couple of steps his hand raised .Take them off or you'll get worse . I pulled off the sweatshirt ,sobbing hard ,then my pants ,standing in bra and panties ,please let me keep them on I begged ,the raised hand ,I hurriedly undid my bra
Letting it drop ,taking my panties pulling them down ,he motioned me to turn ,ok quit the bawling it ain't gonna help you .
This is the way its gonna be ,I'v watching you for a while ,keep your arms at your side ,your gonna be my fuck slave ,I' gonna fuck you when ever I want ,your gonna suck my cock when ever I want and I'm gonna fuck your ass any time I want ,your my sex slave .
If you cooperate it'll go easier on you ,if you don't I have many ways of bringing you around to my way of thinking .He held up a leather strap with metal studs every 2 inches or so . I was more than terrified crying again .He pushed a pair of shoes with 6 inch heels .Put these on ,walk around the room ,hands clasped be hind your head .I knew it pushed my breasts and rear up ,I was to humiliated to look at him . Nice he chuckled ,its gonna be so much fun to pop your cherry ,cunt,ass and mouth .Reach down hold your cunt lips apart . Please I moaned dont make me do it .The strap lashed across my breasts ,I could feel the metal bite in
Master I wailed this cunt begs you not to make this cunt to do it Master . Do it he snarled ,I got my hands to my vagina ,gently pulling my lips apart ,nice cunt ,now turn around bend over and spread the cheeks of your ass .Terrified I complied

wolf101
03-12-2015, 07:05 PM
I wanted her to be humiliated and overwhelmed. Looking hungrily at the body of My slave I smiled crulely. I ordered her to hold until I returned and I went to get more severe bondage gear from the room I had stashed it in. I made the wait and carried the gear bag over to her. I first pulled the chastity belt out and then I held the first dildo to her lips.

"I am going to plug your cunt and ass with these, I would advise you to do a good job sucking and licking them, it's the only lube you get slavecunt. You are going to be in great enough distress already, you tried to escape, in fact to a degree you did escape and so you earned severe punishment."

"But I..."

I grabbed a fistful of hair and jerked her up right. "You must be a very very stupid slavecunt, so far you are breaking all kinds of rules and I am going to punish you very severely." I growled low and deadly dangerous in her ear then I let her go. I kicked the back of her knees and dropped her to the floor and stood behind her. "Open mount cunt." Once she obeyed I shoved the first dildo all the way into her throaqt gagging her. I held it there for several seconds then I removed it and she almost puked on the dirty floor of the warehouse. I then rammed the other dildo into her mouth and held it firmly for a longer period until she started trying to fight me.

I pulled her upright then buckled the waist belt around her waist then I reached into a pocket and spinning her around I recuffed her hands very tightly then I rammed both dildos into her roughly and she screeched in pain. I grabbed a large ball gag and forced it between her teeth and buckled it as tightly as I could manage then I locked all the buckles and stood back. I produced a blindfold and this too was buckled savagely tightly then was locked. Next I produced a hood.

This hood was a severe slave hood and it laced down the back and had the ability to be locked, which after tightening the laces as much as I could and insuring that the nostril inserts were in the correct places, I did. Next I pulled bondage mitts out of the bag then forced them onto her hands and laced them very tightly then locked them. Next I forced her to the ground then cuffed her ankles with rough leather cuffs. Next I locked on a special shoulder harness on to her and paused. I pulled her ankles as close to her shoulders as I could, which was nearer than I had thought I would be able to. I then ran a chain from the ankle cuffs to the back of the harness. The last step for now was to load her into a crate. Before I did this I hooked the air tube to the hood and then loaded her into the crate.

wolf101
03-18-2015, 08:45 AM
Several hours later I pulled into the barn at the ranch. I unloaded the slaves possessions and took them to the house. After a good dinner I returned to the barn carrying a dog dish and two cans of ravioli. I set theses on a workbench. I unloaded the crate then opened it then unloaded the slave. I removed all the bondage except the bondage mitts. I went back to the bench. I opened the cans of food then dumped them into the dog dish and carried the bowl to set it before my slave on the dirt flood of the barn.

subserviant
03-20-2015, 06:03 AM
The humiliation was horrible ,eating like a dog ,at first I refused but I was so hungry ,I finally picked up the dish ,still on my knees ,a sharp rebuke ,put it down ,hands behind your back ,trying to get the food in my mouth was almost impossible .at least I got a little nourishment ,
I needed to pee .had been holding it ,now I had no choice ,please I have to go to the bathroom ,he pointed to the bucket with a toilet seat attached ,making no move ,I waited for some privacy ,before getting up the nerve to ask .
Use the bucket ,I'm not going anywhere ,when you piss lift your skirt up around your waist .I began sobbing .
You have 3 seconds to use it or I'll take it out .I had no choice ,lifting my skirt I sat on the seat ,legs apart he barked ,wide apart ,sobbing harder I did as he ordered
,the urine splashing into the pail .there was no toilet tissue ,please may I have some tissue .my skirt was over my knees .
When you learn to obey you will get privileges ,what did I tell you about your skirt ,I pulled it back up ,and your legs .Parting them he licked his lips .
Now bitch and make no mistake your my bitch ,I want you to answer some questions

First ,have you ever fucked a guy .NOO I stammered
have you ever made out with another woman .NO
Have you ever sucked a cock .I shook my head ,it was disgusting the questions ,answer bitch .No I haven't
Have ever had a cock up your ass .I began to cry full on ,shaking my head back and forth ,A slap ,answer whore .
No I haven't I shouted .
It seemed to please him ,
your going to be locked up in here ,if you obey my commands you will earn privileges ,if you don't follow orders you will loose them .Understand ?
I nodded ,when ever I speak ,you will answer Master as in yes Master or no Master .Understand ?
I swallowed yes Master .Ah a fast learner .
Now make no mistake ,I abducted you to make you my sex slave ,you might as well get used to it ,I will take you in any way I want ,you will obey my every command
because you need a little time to figure out that to do other wise will be fruitless and after today painful .You will be punished to the extreme ,if it means hurting you in ways you have never heard of hen so be it ,it will be completely up to you ,it will in fact be your fault if you force me to hurt you .
I had taken enough courses at University to know that he was a classic sadist ,blaming me for making him hurt me .
I nodded then hurridly said Yes Master .please I thirsty ,may I have a drink ,he frowned ,ppllease Master may I have a drink .He grinned ,undoing his pants ,there is a
fountain in here if you really want a drink go after it .The thought of doing what he wanted was so revolting I reeled back ,suit your self ,but make no mistake ,the only drink you'll get is direct from my spout .he laughed closing the door shutting off the light leaving me to sob at the hopelessness of it all

wolf101
03-20-2015, 11:17 AM
I walked back to the house, partly I wanted her to stew for a while and partly I wanted to recheck the schedule I had drawn up. I wanted to break her fast and I had devised the schedule ahead of time. The first thing was to keep her sleepless and in stress and disstress until she broke. After an hour I walked back to the barn carrying a ring gag.

After opening the barn door I walked into the locked tack room and got a cattle prod. I walked into the main part of the barn where My slave was. She was she had not moved and I could still hear her quiet sobs. I walked up to you and since she didnt react to My presence I stuck her with the prod. It was a powerful one and she screamed. She looked up at me and was about to speak I could tell but she stopped her self seeming to not want to give Me a reason to hurt her.

"Strip slave, you are here to please Me and I want you nude at all times." When she hesitated I stuck her with the prod and then waited as I lifted the prod again she hurriedly started stripping. I stepped up to her then held the ring gag before her lips. There was barely any hesitation before the opened her mouth to take the gag in. Once I had the gag strapped very tight and locked it I ordered her o kneel then I unzipped My pants and pissed on her. I had a full bladder and it took almost two minutes before I finished.

subserviant
03-20-2015, 04:21 PM
He walked in ,I didn't know how to act so I stayed still .The object that looked like a long flashlight ,he touched it to my bare breast ,it knocked me to my back ,I screamed ,it felt like I was being burned ,the second time it was worse than the first ,screaming ,rolling around on the dirt floor .
He stood in the centre of the room ,come here pointing to a spot in front of him.I crawled to the spot ,on your knees bitch .To my horror he undid his pants ,taking out his penis ,I recoiled ,the smell was over powering
You said your thirsty ,well here is your drink .You had better drink or I'll shove this up your cunt ,he held the instrument to show me ,the stream of urine struck me in the face ,he pushed his penis into my mouth ,holding my nose ,I had no chpice but to swallow

wolf101
03-24-2015, 10:17 AM
After forcing her to drink my piss I left her for a moment as I went into the tack room and I got her pony harness. I retrieved it and the pony boots, the headharness and the pony tail butt plug. I walked back to find her heaving and retching on the barn floor. I roughly grabbed her hair then pulled her upright then I started buckling and locking her into the pony harness. I buckled the straps tightly then locked them. I pulled the straps tight, dimpling her flesh. I then shoved the butt plug into her ass then pulled the crotch strap tight before locking it. I next went to work on her head and soon enough the large bit gag was seated in her mouth the straps pulling it savagely tight back against her jaws and the blinkers cutting off her peripheral vision. The last step was to put the boots on her. These were a hard fit I had misgauged her size and the boots were half a size too small. I next locked the boots on her and stood back.

She started whining almost immediately and as I walked back to the tack room for the long cattle prod, one I bought for use, not only on slaves, but also on my cattle when I had them pinned and corralled. Once I returned I noted that she had fallen. With her arms held by the harness she had not gotten back to her feet. I took the prod and shocked her.

"Get to your feet slave."

subserviant
03-24-2015, 01:35 PM
The harness left no room for mistakes .one wrong step and over I went ,I had no idea what this was all about ,I had never heard of this harness let along seen one .I figures it out pretty quick when the boots where shoved on ,my toes cramped ,the tail rammed in to my ass ,it felt like my insides where being torn open ,I tried to scream the gag silenced them as I suffered the torture .I misjudged and fell .unwilling to get up .the surge that went through me straightened me out ,I lay frozen unable to move ,if you don't get up whore \i'll shove it up your cunt ,the only reason I haven't done so is that my cock is going to be the first thing in there
your lucky I'm a compassionate man ,st this he grinned ,the plug in your ass is small ,when I ass fuck you ,you'll wish its the plug
I managed to get to my feet ,silently crying , One more thing ,he held up two vicious looking clamps with sharp teeth attached to long leather lines ,these he snapped onto my nipples ran them back between my legs and fastened them to my pussy lips with more clamps . Its to keep your back straight ,I could nt bear the pain ,I managed to plead ,please kill me just kill me .Oh no he laughed I have plans for you and they dont include killing you at least not for a long time ,why I havnt even fucked you yet ,well except for your mouth .